banging a black guy when she was in college?
她大学里和一个头顶崩亮
Had a high-top fade like Kid 'n Play?
长得很像Kid 'n Play里的黑人滚过床单吗
Kid 'n Play! You know, they were a rap group.
Kid 'n Play是一个说唱组合
Your dead daughter loved them.
你死去的女儿很喜欢他们
Hello?
喂
Real smooth.
蠢爆了
You know what, Turk?
你知道吗Turk
I wouldn't mess with me on watermelon day.
敢在西瓜季惹我 罪该万死
I just changed my shirt.
我刚换的衬衫
My chicken!
我的鸡
J.D., come on, let's go.
J.D.快点 我们走吧
Where'd you get that fish?
你哪弄来的金鱼
Mr. Roth owns a pet store.
Roth先生开的宠物店
He's so psyched to be in remission,
他病情好转兴奋得不得了
he got all the doctors
送了所有照顾过他的医生
who helped him out pets as a thank you.
一只宠物作为答谢
Who else worked on that case?
谁还照顾过他
Snoop Dogg Resident.
住院医师Snoop Dogg
My 'hos are gonna love this.
我的小骚货们会爱死它的
Hey, why are you checking Private Dancer's blood sugar?
嘿 你怎么在检查Private Dancer的血糖
He's being discharged.
他就要出院了啊
Not yet he isn't.
他还不能出院
They had just found him unconscious.
他们刚刚发现他昏迷了
Could you hold this?
能拿一下这个吗
Oh, damn. What?
该死 咋了
I don't know if it's old age that's slowing me down
不知道是年纪大了
or maybe all that blood I lost
还是昨晚我和那个流浪汉血战
last night fighting that hobo, but I just blew that.
而变得反应迟钝 反正我刚刚完败啊
I should have said,
我本该说
"You think my job is so unimportant
"你以为我♥干♥的活闲到"
"That I can stand around all day holding a fish?"
"能拿着一缸鱼傻站一整天吗"
I can't have you all mopey tonight
我们今晚泡吧去
when we're out clubbing.
你可不能一直这样闷闷不乐
It'll throw me off my game.
不然会害我出局的
Fine. I'll wait here, I'll do this thing right.
好吧 我在这等着 我要扳回一局
Okay.
好吧
Well, he gave us quite a scare,
他可真把我们吓了一跳
but he's stable and breathing now.
不过现在稳定了 也有呼吸了
What happened?
他怎么了
I'm hoping one of you will figure it out.
我希望你们有人能找出原因
He is low on MS Contin.
他的美施康定不多了
He's on so many meds,
他要吃这么多药
he might have mixed his prescriptions up.
可能是把药搞混了
He'll regain consciousness soon. I'm gonna wait it out.
他很快会醒过来的 我等着
I will, too. Keith's out of town, I can stay.
我也等着 Keith走了 我可以留下来
And so can we.
我们也是
No, we can't!
我们不行啊
Baby, remember, we're supposed to renew
宝贝 别忘了今晚是Izzy出生后
our relations tonight for the first time since Izzy was born.
我们重获性福的第一次啊
Well, I guess the only thing you're gonna renew tonight
好吧 我猜今晚你只能
is your driver's license. Hello!
重获你的驾照 哈哈
Wow. I'm funny, damn it.
哇 我太他妈搞笑了
Maybe you not being able to have sex tonight
也许今晚你嘿♥咻♥不成
is karmic payback for having sex with Stacy.
是因为和Stacy上♥床♥的报应来了
J.D., drop it. What happened that night?
J.D.别闹了 那晚到底怎么了
This is how I remember it.
我记得事情是这样的
I was coming back from class and outside our room I heard,
我上课回来 在房♥间外听到
"Oh, my God, it's true
"哦天 真不假
what they say about black guys. "
大家都说黑人棒棒哒"
So, I opened the door and I see you and Stacy.
于是我打开门看见了你和Stacy
So I said, "Get off my girl
我吼道 "离我妞远点
before I kick your ass so deep
别逼老子暴打你一顿"
"You're won't be crappin' my kids for a week!"
"一周内休想再用老子的厕所"
Then you said, "Chill out, doooog."
然后你说"冷静点 伙计 "
"You know you're my boyeeeee.
"你是我的兄弟啊啊啊啊
This ain't be what it looks like, aaaaight?"
事情不会似这样 似不似啊啊啊
But it wasn't "A'ight," Was it Turk?
但事情就似这样的 对吧Turk
This is what really happened.
真实情况是这样的
Stacy and I were waiting for you to come back from class,
Stacy和我在等你下课回来
and she said,
然后她说
"Hey, we should have a water-balloon fight!"
"嘿 我们玩水球大战吧"
We got all wet from the water balloons
结果我们都被水球打湿了
and Stacy was like, "Bbrr, I'm cold.
Stacy说 "额 好冷
Let's take off all our clothes
我们把衣服脱♥光♥
and get under the covers and warm up. "
去被子里捂捂热吧"
Then you came back from your class and you heard Stacy say,
这时你上课回来听到Stacy说
"Oh, my God, it's true what they say about black guys. "
"哦天 真不假 大家都说黑人棒棒哒"
Then you came in and said, "Hey, guys."
然后你进来说了"嘿 你们好呀"
"Calm down, J.D. This isn't what it looks like. "
"冷静J.D. 事情不是看上去这样的"
Then I said, "All right?"
然后我说"是不是啊"
Nothing happened, so drop it.
啥事都没 所以别闹了
No balloons, and we didn't even have a basketball!
哪来的气球啊 我们连篮球都没有
What the hell?
他妈的什么鬼啊
Who changed my picture?
谁把我照片换了
It better not be like this in all the other rooms,
最好别的房♥间没给我换
I tell you...
不然我
Hey, jerk. You think I've got nothing better to...
嘿蠢蛋 你以为我闲到
Sorry, wrong jerk.
抱歉 骂错人了
Dorian, taking forever in there, I should just...
Dorian 待在那别出来 我只要
I'm gonna smash it.
我要摔碎它
He knows I'm gonna smash it.
他明知我会摔碎它
He wants me to smash it.
他就是要我摔碎它
He wants to prove that I can't not smash it.
他想证明我不可能不摔碎它
It's a head game.
好一场借刀杀人的游戏
You're never gonna win a head game with me,
和我玩借刀杀人 你休想赢我
Dorian, never!
Dorian你休想
Never!
休想
No, Turk. I know that face.
不准Turk 我知道那种表情
Don't you dare make a foofie.
你敢放屁试试
Baby, I had a big old lunch,
宝贝 我中午吃了顿大餐
now I got the downtown pushdowns.
顶不住废气下排啦
No.
不准放
Can I just have a little one? No.
放一点点行吗 不行
Oh, my God, you think farts are funny, too?
天哪 你也觉得放屁很好玩吗
We can't let them know. No, no, not that... That.
不能让他们知道 不 我在笑那个啦
I changed his picture.
我把他照片换了
He says I can't make jokes,
谁让他说我不会开玩笑
but that's funny, right?
但那确实搞笑对吧
Not really. I mean,
并不搞笑
those pictures are there to reassure the patients.
那些照片是贴来安抚病人的
I can't believe this.
难以置信啊
My picture has been changed in every single room.
每间房♥里我的照片都换了
I mean, what the hell?
他妈的咋回事啊
If I wanted my patients to be more depressed,
我要是有心害我病人更加抑郁
I'd just have them read Newbie's latest blog entry.
只要让他们看菜鸟的最新博客就好了
"Why being really lonely is sometimes super awesome."
"为何有时寂寞到了极点反而觉得很好"
Why would anyone do this to me?
为啥有人要这么对我
It's a mystery is what it is.
这事本身就很奇怪
I'm never surprised by what people will do,
我从不惊讶于人们会干出什么事
or for that matter,
同样也不惊讶于
who they will do
他们会对谁如此
I'm outta here!
我要走了
Bathroom break.
上个厕所去
Turk, don't go.
Turk 别走啊
You're right there
你正在那儿
listening to my every move, aren't you?
听着我的一举一动 对吧
A small child vomited downstairs.
楼下有个小孩吐了
It smells like pickles and milk,
地上有股泡菜牛奶般的味道
sort of like one of Enid's burps.
有点像我老婆饱餐后打嗝的味道
Consider it a chance for you to prove yourself.
我觉得这是你证明自己的机会
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表