别再跟我作对了
I'm so proud of you, baby. You know I do what I do...
真为你自豪 宝贝 你知道我的厉害啦
J.D., what the hell were you doing in there?
J.D. 你在这儿干啥
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I was just pissed off
我想我只是很生气
because you canceled your plans for Melody but not for me.
因为你为Melody推掉工作但是没为我这样做
She was only in town for a couple of days.
她只在这里呆几天
I get it, I'm an idiot. It's just that, Elliot,
我知道 我是个傻瓜 就是这样 Elliot
when was the last time we made any time for each other?
我们上次为彼此腾出时间都是什么时候的事了
We used to be so close
我们以前那么亲密
and it just doesn't feel like we are anymore.
现在感觉好像不一样了
Look, you know what it's like when you're in a relationship.
你知道大家一谈恋爱是什么样
Not to mention work. Plus, Turk's your best friend
更别说还得工作了 而且 Turk是你的死党
and Carla's my best friend.
Carla是我的死党
I want to be Turk's best friend and your best friend.
我想同时做Turk和你的死党
I just don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Then we'll both try harder.
那我们就一起更努力一点
Take me over to them.
背我到他们那边
Come on, now, mush!
快点啦 驾
I guess all relationships have to evolve.
我想所有关系都需要进化
Gandhi, incoming!
甘地 接着
Mr. Randolph's Nissen fundoplication is all yours.
Randloph先生的胃底折叠术归你了
There's nothing you can do to stop it, even if you wanted to.
你阻止不了它的发展 即使你很想
Keith?
Keith
Elliot, I didn't go home to see my family.
Elliot 我没回家探望家人
I went to see your father to ask his permission to do this.
我去见了你父亲 征求他的同意
Elliot, will you marry me?
Elliot 嫁给我好吗
No way!
不会吧
Yeah, such is life.
对 生活也是这样
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表