剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
♪ And I don't waste my time ♪
♪ Wishing you would be mine... ♪
如果我是女人,我会想要那双腿。
If I were a woman, I'd want those legs.
她就是这么自♥由♥。
She's just so free.
哦!-是的!
Oh! -Yes!
艾伊伊-喔!
Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi! -Whoo!
毫米!
Mm!
啊。好。
Ah. Okay.
醉酒的时间,真♥相♥的时间。
Drunk time, truth time.
我进城是为了远离杰克和双胞胎。
I came into town to get away from Jack and the twins.
不要误会我的意思,他们是我生命的光,
Don't get me wrong, they're the light of my life,
我宇宙的中心,
the center of my universe,
但是哎呀,钱耶诞节。
but jeez, money Christmas.
我只需要一分钟来做我。
I just needed a minute to do me.
我的意思是浪费
And by that I mean getting wasted
并绕圈旋转。-喔!
and twirling around in circles. -Whoo!
哦,看看我,话太多了。
Oh, look at me, talking too much.
享受你现在的权利。
Enjoy your right now.
我喜欢策划我的婚礼。
I loved planning my wedding.
嗷呜。
Aww.
其实,布雷特,今晚,
Actually, Brett, tonight,
我应该和我的未婚夫在一起。
I was supposed to be with my fiancé.
嘿,拉达在哪里?
Hey, where's Radha?
♪ Ooh, start the echo ♪
♪ Echo, echo ♪
♪ Speak to the silence ♪
♪ Echo, echo ♪
♪ Hands with the new dawn ♪
♪ Echo, echo ♪
♪ Home, are we heading? ♪
♪ Echo, echo-- ♪
真漂亮。
It's beautiful.
你是丈夫,对吧?
You're the husband, right?
是的。
Yeah.
拉达?
Radha?
惠特尼!
Whitney!
我在找你。
I was looking for you.
在镜子里?
In the mirror?
你看到星星了吗?
Do you see stars?
不像星星,而是像...
Not like stars but, like...
星星。
stars.
你拿了什么东西吗?
Did you take something?
不!我不吸毒。
No! I don't do drugs.
虽然一个非常好的女孩给了我一个Altoid
Although a really nice girl gave me an Altoid
那味道像口袋。
that tasted like a pocket.
好。
Okay.
拉达,那是莫莉。
Radha, that was molly.
我在吸毒?
I'm on drugs?
我吸毒了。
I'm on drugs.
好了,现在就送你回家吧。
Okay, so let's get you home now.
你真漂亮。
You're so pretty.
我想长大后像你一样。
I wanna be like you when I grow up.
就像,我知道我是一个成年人,但不像一个真正的成年人。
Like, I know I'm a grown up, but not like a real grown up.
我甚至还没有香奈儿包。
I don't even have a Chanel bag yet.
好。我们走吧。
Okay. Let's go.
♪ What do you wanna do ♪
♪ When you're speed dial hollering ♪
♪ 079 4:00 a.m. rude boy ting ♪
♪ I can keep you up, put you down if I want to... ♪
布雷特!
Brett!
对不起。对不起。
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
布雷特!布雷特。
Brett! Brett.
嘿,对不起,
Hey, I'm so sorry,
但我得去让这个孩子上♥床♥睡觉。
but I gotta go get this baby to bed.
我喜欢!普里斯小姐完蛋了!
I love it! Little Miss Priss is fucked up!
自♥由♥万岁!
Viva la freedom!
别担心,惠特。我得到了布雷特。
Don't worry, Whit. I got Brett.
好的,好的,这样。
Okay, all right, this way.
这边。。。
This way...
坚持。不要——不要碰人。
Hold on. Don't-don't touch people.
不要碰——只是不要碰陌生人。
Don't touch-- just don't touch strangers.
哦,对不起。
Oh, sorry.
婊♥子♥应该有婚前协定。
Bitch shoulda got a prenup.
我们不要得意忘形,女朋友。
Let's not get carried away, girlfriend.
很确定你赚不到足够的钱来婚前协定。
Pretty sure you don't make enough money for a prenup.
婊♥子♥,在我用黄油刀刺伤你之前闭嘴。
Bitch, shut up before I stab you with a butter knife.
我只是说实话。
I'm just being honest.
哦!
Oh!
就是这样。
That's it.
♪ I can't go for that, whoa-oh ♪
♪ No can do, ah-ah! ♪
♪ Can't go for that ♪
她去了。
And there she goes.
♪ I can't go for that ♪
♪ Shit, I can't go for that ♪
不。。。
No...
我的婚姻结束了。-好的。
my marriage is over. - Okay.
哦,我的上帝。-哦,该死!
Oh, my God. -Oh, shit!
好的,过来。加油。-不!
Okay, come here. Come on. -No!
呼吸,宝贝,呼吸。
Breathe, baby, breathe.
哦,我无法呼吸。我无法呼吸。
Oh, I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
我已经几个月没能在婚姻中呼吸了。
I haven't been able to breathe in my marriage for months.
每次我试图游到水面呼吸空气时,
And every time I try to swim to the surface for air,
在这里,他又来了一波废话。
here he comes with another wave of bullshit.
你不需要因为想要更多而感到内疚。
You do not need to feel guilty about wanting more.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我向你保证,我不只是小气,
I promise you I'm not just being petty,
这不仅仅是钱的问题
and it's not just about the money
或者我们买♥♥的公♥寓♥,我们真的买♥♥不起。
or the condo we bought that we couldn't really afford.
我为这一生努力工作,
I work really hard for this life,
这不是我注册的。
and this is just not what I signed up for.
你知道,就像,我知道我很多。
You know, like, I know I'm a lot.
不。
No. -Mm-mm.
我是,但这只是...
I am, but this is just...
无法接受。
unacceptable.
你们女士们需要什么吗?
You ladies need anything?
不。不。
No. No.
读读房♥间,伙计。
Read the room, man.
她现在已经完成了。
She's done for now.
呃,你觉得你能带她回家吗?
Uh, do you think you could take her home,
因为我。。。
because I...
哦,我明白。
Oh, I see.
你需要去让自己科林化吗?
You need to go get yourself Colin-ized?
我们拭目以待。
We'll see.
我快到我的酒鸡♥巴♥极限比了,
I'm nearing my drink-to-dick limit ratio,
我真的不想打电♥话♥给安德森。
and I really don't wanna call Anderson.
我可以使用鸡♥巴♥绞线。
I could use the dick-straction.
好。
Fine.
但只是因为我宁愿你操任何人
But only because I'd rather you fuck anybody
除了安德森。
other than Anderson.
我最爱你。-嗯嗯。
I love you the most. -Mm-hmm.
哦,不,不。-过来这里。
Oh, no, no. -Come here.
在这里,宝贝。来,来,来。
Up here, babe. Come, come, come.
♪ You don't love me, and I know now ♪
我愿意。 -是的。
I do. -Yeah.
没关系。-会没事的。
It's all right. -It's gonna be okay.
加油。
Come on.
♪ No no no ♪
♪ You don't love me ♪
♪ And I know now ♪
你不和你的朋友一起离开吗?
You're not leaving with your friends?
我应该吗?
Should I?
你为什么不等我下班,
Why don't you wait till I get off my shift,
我带你跳舞。
and I'll take you dancing.
♪ I like trouble ♪
♪ 'Cause some things Ain't the way they seem ♪
♪ I like upfront ♪
♪ But quiet like I do not understand ♪
♪ Fly like I'm one ♪
♪ Vibe, I'm one ♪
♪ Feelin' the sun Under our skin ♪
哦,你感觉很棒。
Oh, you feel amazing.
啸呃。那是发胶吗?
Ew. Is that hair gel?
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的。-是的?
Yeah. -Yeah?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表