剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
好。好。
Okay. Okay.
好吧,我不想把这些烤豆还给公园。
Okay, I don't wanna give these baked beans back to the park.
你们。。。
You guys...
...我需要杰森把他妈的赶出我的房♥子。
...I need Jason to get the fuck out of my house.
我认为整个「离婚很好」的事情
I thought the whole "divorcing nicely" thing
是你的主意。
was your idea.
是的。
It was.
这并不能使它成为一个好的。
That doesn't make it a good one.
今天早上,他修好了冰箱的灯。
This morning, he fixed the refrigerator light.
这就像他真的在努力挣钱一样。
It's like he's literally trying to earn his keep.
我以为这样离婚会给我省钱,
I thought divorcing this way would save me money,
但这让我失去了理智。
but it's costing me my sanity.
嗯,我对平静印象深刻
Well, I'm really impressed with how calm
而且你听起来相对理性。
and relatively rational you sound.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我也对我印象深刻,你知道吗?
I'm impressed with me too, you know?
我的意思是,我发现这个黑鬼是一个地方。
I mean, I found this nigga a place.
我为他申请了。
I applied to it for him.
我的意思是,一个女孩还要做什么?
I mean, what else a girl gotta do?
也许你应该给他发简讯。
Maybe you should just text him.
“亲爱的杰森。
"Dear Jason.
“现在就把他妈的拿出来,好心的,拜托了。
"Get the fuck out now, kindly, please.
谢谢。推表情符号♥!
Thank you." Push emoji!
我以为那是赞美之手。
I thought those were praise hands.
这是解释性的。
It's interpretive.
哦。
Oh.
做。-[桑迪]等一下。
Done. - Wait a minute.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
♪ Get the fuck out, Jason ♪
♪ Get the fuck out ♪
♪ Get the fuck out, Jason ♪
-♪ Get the fuck out ♪ -♪ What? ♪
♪ Get the fuck out, Jason ♪
♪ Get the fuck out ♪
-♪ Hey ♪ -♪ Push ♪
♪ Get the fuck out, Jason ♪
-♪ Get the fuck out ♪ -♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Push emoji, push emoji Push emoji ♪
马修!
Matthew!
你好!
Hi!
你知道我要把这个圈子翻出来,对吧?
You know I'm about to turn this circle out, right?
哦!
Oh!
嘿!-来亚腾加!
Hey! - Come to Yatenga!
点亮了!
It's lit!
我被点亮了,但它被点亮了!
I'm lit, but it's lit-lit!
别再说“点亮了”。
Stop saying "lit."
来!太亮了。
Come! It's so lit.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我们在路上。好的,姑娘。
We on the way. All right, girl.
我知道。
I know.
不要生我的气。
Don't be mad at me.
我想你。
I missed you.
嗯,这是谁?
Um, who's this?
穆萨,这是我的老板,巴布。
Moussa, this is my boss, Barb.
恩娇特。
Enchanté.
你们女士们玩得很开心?
You ladies enjoying yourselves?
嗯嗯。奥伊。
Mm-hmm. -Oui. Oui.
法国帕列兹?-不 不。
Parlez français? -No, no.
这就是我所拥有的全部法语。
That's all the French I've got.
你怎么说,「你愿意和我睡吗?
How do you say, "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi?"
好吧。试试这个。
All right. Try this.
好。
Okay.
喔。
Whoo.
哦!哼!
Ooh! Mm! - Ugh!
切丽丝,我想记住
Cherise, I would like to remember
今晚离开这里。
leaving here tonight.
现在,这是一种成人饮料。
Now, this is an adult beverage.
我想我会称之为“支援那个屁♥股♥”。
I think I'm gonna call it "Back That Ass Up."
哦!-好的!
Oh! - Okay!
哦,我明白。那应该是可爱的。
Oh, I see. That's supposed to be cute.
是吧?
It is, right?
有人救了我们的女孩。
Someone save our girls.
我有没有告诉你们ProdTech团队?
Did I tell you guys the ProdTech team
想在下周演示一个新工具吗?
wants to demo a new tool next week?
他们总是试图测试一些新的狗屎
They're always trying to test some new shit
只是说他们正在测试新的狗屎,
just to say they're testing new shit,
但这实际上是同样的老狗屎。
but it's actually the same old shit.
倒钩,环顾四周。
Barb, look around.
我们周六晚上在哈莱姆区。
We are in Harlem on a Saturday night.
不再谈论工作。-我同意。
No more work talk. -I agree.
今晚的KPI很有趣,他妈的!
Tonight's KPIs are fun and fucking!
所以说到这里,
So speaking of which,
我需要去见一个关于鸡♥巴♥的男人。
I need to go see a man about a dick.
好。-再见。
Okay. -Bye.
是我的姑娘倒钩!
It's my girl Barb!
屋子里倒钩!
Barb in the house!
这是穿著高跟鞋的吉娃娃。
It's the Chihuahua in heels.
哦,你爱我。
Oh, you love me.
你还没有告诉我你从哪里得到
And you still haven't told me where you got
你上次穿的那双靴子。
those boots you had on last time.
是的。我不会。
Yes, yes. I'm not going to.
你真漂亮。
You're so pretty.
你的皮肤很棒。你使用凡士林吗?
You have great skin. Do you use Vaseline?
姑娘,来吧。
Girl, come on.
我的妈妈,她用凡士林,她,就像,
My mom, she uses Vaseline, and she's, like,
皮肤很棒。
got great skin.
桑迪。不。
Sondi. No.
哦,你喝什么?我可以吃一些吗?
Ooh, what you sippin' on? Can I have some?
哦,s--什么?-呃,在这里。
Oh, s--what? -Uh, here.
但要小心。切丽丝今晚在一上。
But be careful. Cherise is on one tonight.
嗨,姑娘。
Hi, girl.
停止尝试行动
Stop trying to act
就像我没有你需要的东西一样!
like I don't have exactly what you need!
是的!-喔!
Yeah! -Whoo!
♪ Drop it, drop it, drop it ♪
哦,我的上帝,等等。
Oh, my God, wait.
我们。。。必须去神社。
We... have to go to Shrine.
我需要跳舞。
I need to dance.
是的!-是的。是的。
Yes! - Yes. Yes.
哦不。如果我不把我长大的屁♥股♥带回家...
Oh, no. If I don't take my grown ass home...
不,不,不,倒钩!来神社吧!
No, no, no, Barb! Come to Shrine!
来神社吧!-来神社。
Come to Shrine! -Come to Shrine.
来,来,来,来,来。
Come, come, come, come, come.
我保证,你会喜欢的。
I promise, you're gonna love it.
我保证。-[倒钩笑]
I promise. -[Barb laughs]
哦。“来神社。”来神社。
Ooh. "Come to Shrine." Come to Shrine.
是的。-“到神社来。
Yes. -"Come to Shrine."
哦,我已经喜欢它了。
Oh, I love it already.
别玩了。
Stop playing.
哦,切里。
Oh, chérie.
帕多内斯-莫伊。
Pardonnez-moi.
哦。-来吧,现在。
Oh. - Come on, now.
所以我们现在抽雪茄
So we smoking ciggies now
和随机的法国人调情?
and flirting with random Frenchies?
你怎么了?
What's going on with you?
我需要给妈打电♥话♥吗?
Do I need to call your mom?
听著,我没有抽过烟
Listen, I have not smoked a cigarette
因为我住在国外。
since I lived abroad.
而蕾妮在来的路上差点在灌木丛里撒尿。
And Renee almost peed in a bush on the way here.
桑迪正试图和你的老板搞清楚。
Sondi's trying to make out with your boss.
我不是你应该关心的人。
I'm not the one you should be concerned about.
我只是想发泄一下。
I am just trying to blow off some steam.
所以如果你能让我。
So if you could just let me.
我们要去隔壁。
We're heading next door.
是的。
Yeah.
喔!
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表