剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
I like what you've done with the place.
哦,我有办公室真是个奇迹。
Oh, it's a miracle I have an office at all.
谁他妈发明了开放式办公室平面图
Whoever the fuck invented open office floor plans
应该被迫听精益无声读物
should be forced to listen to the Lean Inaudiobook
在他们的余生中重复。
on repeat for the rest of their lives.
你知道数位革命无法锻造
You know the digital revolution cannot be forged
在有墙的办公室里。
in an office with walls.
你看起来不错。
You look good.
你更好?-这么想。
You better? -Think so.
“书不卖♥♥”的东西,是的。
The "book not selling" stuff, yes.
被贴上“倒♥退♥打击”的烙印
The being branded a "regressive blow
到第四波女权主义「部分,
to fourth-wave feminism" part,
没那么多。-[倒钩]那是胡说八道。
not so much. -[Barb] That's bullshit.
你关于穿著围裙和高跟鞋赤身裸体烹饪晚餐的文章
Your essay about cooking dinner ass-naked in an apron and heels
相当精致。
was quite exquisite.
这是一个个人故事。
That was a personal story.
我并不是建议将其作为一种实践。
I wasn't suggesting it as a practice.
好的,孩子,你的第一个任务,
Okay, kiddo, for your first assignment,
你赢得了一次封面之旅
you won a trip to cover
今晚魂狈男孩的传奇派对。
Soulja Boy's Legendsparty tonight.
♪ Superman that ho, what? ♪
♪ Superman that ho, What, what? ♪
来吧,倒钩。
Come on, Barb.
啊,不要“来吧,倒钩”我。
Ah, don't "Come on, Barb" me.
魂珈男孩...
Soulja Boy...
“他是第一个真正的网路说唱明星。
"He is the first true Internet rap star.
他发起了一场导致当前浪潮的运动
"He launched a movement that led to the current wave
“自产和发行的艺术家
"of self-produced and distributed artists
这改变了景观。
that shifted the landscape."
谁说的?
Says who?
他妈的新闻稿说。
Says the fucking press release.
当我今天早上醒来时
When I woke up this morning
我想著我在这里的第一天会怎样,
and I thought about how my first day here would go,
我对自己说,
I said to myself,
“你为什么不去采访那个年轻人。
"Why don't you go and interview that young man
谁基本上到处教人
"who basically taught guys everywhere
“如何将床单贴在女性的背上
"how to stick sheets onto women's backs
“用他们的精♥液♥
"with their semen
同时跳舞?
and do a dance at the same time?"
对不起,我有没有梦到你叫了所有人,
I'm sorry, but did I dream that you called all,
“倒钩,倒钩,我要做什么?
"Barb, Barb, what am I gonna do?
“评论家讨厌我的书”,求我找份工作?
"The critics hate my book," begging me for a job?
不-- -有时,艾拉,
No-- -Sometimes, Ella,
你抬头一看,生活就不一样了。
you look up, and life is different.
不再有专车服务
There's no more car service
或汉普顿的白人派对
or white parties in the Hamptons
或带锁门的办公室
or offices with doors that lock
和窗帘——关闭的窗帘。
and curtains-- curtains that close.
是的。我责怪马特·劳尔。
Yeah. I blame Matt Lauer.
我也怪那个混♥蛋♥。
I blame that motherfucker, too.
狗屎。
Shit.
看,我是第一位黑人主编
Look, I was the first Black editor in chief
35岁的主流生活方式出版物。
of a mainstream lifestyle publication at 35.
现在我45岁了,我正在做这个狗屎。
Now I'm 45, and I'm doing this shit.
适应,艾拉。
Adapt, Ella.
重塑,这就是游戏。
Reinvention, that's the game.
你没有看到我走来走去都是妓媚和可怜的。
You don't see me walking around all puh and pathetic.
我并不可怜。-你有点可怜。
I'm not pathetic. -You a little pathetic.
但你是个好作家,
But you're a good writer,
而且你一直对名人很好,
and you've always been good with celebrities,
这就是我再次雇用你的原因。
which is why I hired you again.
我可以没有这一切
I just could do without all this
“失败的媒体国家的受害者”你继续说下去。
"victim of a failed media state" shtick you got going on.
你能不能,我不知道...
Could you just be, I don't know...
感激?
grateful?
只要致力于感恩
Just be as committed to grateful
就像你自怜一样。
as you are to self-pity.
我很感激,巴伯。
I am grateful, Barb.
说真的,谢谢你的一切。
Seriously, thank you for everything.
伟大。
Great.
走出我的办公室。
Get out my office.
喔!
Whoo!
♪ Now watch me yuuuuuuu ♪
♪ Now watch me yuuuuuuu ♪
她没有关上他妈的门。
She didn't close the fucking door.
哦,嗨,你一定是阿玛莉的妈妈。
Oh, hi, you must be Amari's mom.
我是裘莉。
I'm Julie.
这是戈尔迪。-你好。
This is Goldie. -Hi.
我是桑迪。
I'm Sondi.
我——我其实是阿玛莉爸爸的女朋友。
I-I'm actually Amari's dad's girlfriend.
我的意思是,我们住在一起,
I mean, we live together,
而我-我显然还保留著一套公♥寓♥
and I-I obviously still keep an apartment
因为我们没有结婚,所以,嗯...
because we're not married, so, um...
但我从阿马里四岁起就一直在她的生活里。
But I've been in Amari's life since she was four.
[裘莉]嗯,很高兴认识你。
[Julie] Well, it's nice to meet you.
我们的女孩就是喜欢阿马里。
Our girls just love Amari.
我们很高兴她能坚持下去。
We're so glad she's sticking with it.
哪些是你的?
Which ones are yours?
咪♥咪♥出来时长得像她的父亲。
Mimi came out looking like her father.
她在前面。
She's in front.
[裘莉]我的克拉拉就在她旁边。
[Julie] And my Clara's right next to her.
你可以从她的眼睛里看到它。
You can see it in her eyes.
对不起。
Excuse me.
你好。
Hi.
你是刚到这里,还是看到我跳舞?
Did you just get here, or did you see me dance?
我早早到了这里,
I totes got here early,
你是全班最好的一个。
and you were totes the best one in the whole entire class.
不,我不是手提包。
No, I'm totes not.
珍妮特女士说克拉拉拥有最好的技术。
Ms. Janet says Clara has the best technique.
克拉拉,什马拉。
Clara, Shmara.
不要告诉任何人,但你的老师是个骗子。
Don't tell anybody, but your teacher's a liar.
鸡,我给你做的鞋子怎么了?
Chicken, what happened to the shoes I made for you?
我把它们留在家里。不好意思。
I left them at home. Sorry.
不对不起,大玲。
No sorrys, dah-ling.
BRB.-好。
BRB. -Okay.
嗨,我想支付下届会议的费用
Hi, I'd like to pay for the next session
为阿玛瑞鲍威尔。
for Amari Powell.
最后。
Finally.
我们通常不接受逾期补习,但是...
We usually don't accept late tuition, but...
我们爱阿马里。
we love Amari.
我们提供奖学金
We do offer scholarships
为了我们的贫困学生。
for our underprivileged students.
我可以给你一本折页册。
I can give you a brochure.
嗯,不,那只会被扔进垃圾桶。
Um, no, that'll just wind up in the trash.
是的,好吧,阿马里的老师让我给你这个。
Yes, well, Amari's teacher asked me to give you this.
给六岁孩子的营养建议?
Nutritional suggestions for a six-year-old?
阿玛瑞拥有一流的芭蕾舞自然设施。
Amari has a great natural facility for ballet.
我们只是想说明她避免一些陷阱
We just want to help her avoid some of the pitfalls
与她一起的舞者身体所独有的...
unique to the bodies of dancers with her...
种族背景。
ethnic background.
我会需要回来的。谢谢。
I'll be needing that back. Thanks.
阿马里,我们走吧。
Amari, let's go.
你听到了吗?-哦!
Did you hear that? -Ooh!
说真的,去看看...
Seriously, go look...
♪ It don't get any clearer ♪
♪ I can see it In the way you move ♪
♪ Come get A little nearer... ♪
真的吗?-呃!
Seriously? - Ugh!
为什么今天每个人都在尝试?
Why is everybody trying it today?
我会打那个婊♥子♥的脸。
I would've smacked that bitch in the face.
嗯嗯。 -嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm.
现在马修在这里给我发简讯
And now Matthew's over here texting me
就像我遇到了麻烦。
like I'm in trouble.
哦,老师的宠物他妈的。
Ooh, teacher's pet is fucking up.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表