剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
该死。
Oh, shit.
我忘了我告诉哈威我会和他一起吃早午餐。
I forgot I told Javi I'd meet him for brunch.
赶紧穿好衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
不,我不感兴趣
Nah, I'm not interested
在与哈威一起玩21个问题
in playing 21 questions with Javi
关于我们如何复合。
about how we got back together.
我们没有复合。
We're not back together.
我们睡在一起,伙计。
We're sleeping together, buddy.
我觉得习惯了。-
I feel used. -
像一块肉。嗯嗯。
Like a piece of meat. Mm-hmm.
嗯,你知道我对你的腿筋的感觉。
Well, you know how I feel about your hamstrings.
嘿,埃尔?
Hey, El?
早午餐听起来不错。
Brunch sounds good.
[《这样的日子》播放]
♪ Yeah ♪
你们在一起看起来很可爱。
Y'all look cute together.
谢谢。
Thank you.
不过,不是在一起。
Not together, though.
你真的澄清了我们的约会状态
You really clarifying our dating status
给街区的孩子?
to kids on the block?
嘿!
Hey!
如果你不要他,我就带走他。
If you don't want him, I'll take him.
哦!
Oh!
你不能杀死瑞恩·高斯林
You cannot kill Ryan Gosling
为笔记本。
for The Notebookalone.
她在那里,美国哈莱姆小姐!
There she is, Miss Harlem America!
嘿,伙计们。-嘿。
Hey, guys. -Hey.
很高兴见到你。-你也是。
So good to see you. - You too.
看,安德森·路易士先生。
And lookee here, Mr. Anderson Louis.
这就是我在卡拉OK中错过的。
So this is what I missed at karaoke.
下次你错过我的生日,
The next time you miss my birthday,
我正式申请工作丈夫离婚。
I am officially filing for a work husband divorce.
对不起,爱。我不得不这样做。
I'm so sorry, love. I had to.
我花了三个月的时间才拿到蒂娜的门票。
It took me three months to get those tickets to Tina.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
所以我正在测试明天的社会民♥意♥调查。
So I'm testing a social poll for tomorrow.
结婚,打蹦蹦跳跳,杀戮:里安人。嗯?
Marry, shag, kill: the Ryans. Hmm?
哈威,这不是社会民♥意♥调查。
Javi, this is not a social poll.
这是你的正常对话。
This is your normal conversation.
这就是为什么我在工作中表现出色。
And it's why I'm excellent at my job.
安德森。高斯林、雷诺兹、菲力浦。
Anderson. Gosling, Reynolds, Phillippe.
去。
Go.
嫁给里安雷诺兹。
Marry Ryan Reynolds.
他是死侍。他会保护我的。
He's Deadpool. He'd protect me.
杀死高斯林。够好笑的。不需要竞争。
Kill Gosling. Funny enough. Don't need the competition.
沙格·菲力浦。他是射手里的男人。
Shag Phillippe. He was a man's man in Shooter.
谢谢。谢谢!
Thank you. Thank you!
里安·高斯林必须死。-必须死。
Ryan Gosling has to die. -Has to die.
哦,艾拉,我告诉巴布
Oh, Ella, I told Barb
我们稍后会在Yatenga见她喝酒。
we'd meet her at Yatenga for drinks later.
不!为什么?
No! Why?
我不能谈论互联网
I cannot talk about the Internet
我生命中的每一秒。
every second of my life.
好吧,互联网从不睡觉,嘘,
Well, the Internet never sleeps, boo,
这就是为什么他们应该叫我热茶博士,
and that's why they should call me Dr. Hot Tea,
因为我总是...
because I am always...
...随叫随到。
...on call.
我喜欢。给你。
I like that. There you go.
我要去酒吧
I am gonna head to the bar
并得到一杯真正的饮料。
and get a real drink.
有人想要一个吗?-做那两个。
Anybody want one? -Make that two.
他付钱?哦。-
He pays? Ooh. -
嘿!-你好!
Hey! -Hi!
嘿!-你们要去哪里?
Hey! -Where are you guys headed?
第一百一十六。
A hundred and sixteenth.
莫妮菲会帮我找到新面料
Monife's gonna help me find new fabric
为了我和奥拉的表弟的麻生。
for my aso-oke with Ola's cousin.
呃,阿姨。
Uh, aunt.
你还有别的阿姨?
You have another aunt?
宝贝,我们已经结束了。
Babe, we've been over this.
我是奈及利亚人。每个人都是阿姨。
I'm Nigerian. Everyone's an aunt.
嗯,显然,
Well, apparently,
我挑选的面料不够华丽。
the fabric that I picked was not ornate enough.
祝你好运。-谢谢。
Good luck. -Thank you.
哦。嗨,安德森。
Oh. Hi, Anderson.
你们再喝点怎么样?
How about some more drinks, y'all?
♪ Find your way to me Now, now ♪
♪ I don't wanna lose it ♪
♪ And I'm so sick tired Of losing ♪
♪ Find your way to me Now, now... ♪
相信我,莫妮菲已经处理好了,好吗?
Trust me, Monife's got it handled, all right?
现在,我要回到那个自助餐
Now, I'm gonna head back to that buffet
并得到一些福福和牛尾。
and get some fufu and oxtails.
我会给你留一些,好吗?-不。
I'll save you some, okay? -No.
你知道我不能有那么重的东西
You know I can't have anything that heavy
这离婚礼很近。
this close to the wedding.
看,我不想打破它给你,
Look, I hate to break it to you,
但我们已经完成了工作。
but we've done the work.
我们是一对性感的情侣。
We're a sexy couple.
她在那里!-啊!
There she is! -Ah!
嗨,姐姐!- 嗨,姐姐!
Hi, sister! - Hi, sister!
哇!-哦,哎哟。我得到秒?
Mwah! -Ooh, ouch. I get seconds?
是的。-
Yes. -
呃,妈妈想让我告诉你
Uh, Mommy wanted me to tell you
那个表弟阿德说你雇的餐饮服务商
that cousin Ade said the caterer you hired
吃了不好的乔洛夫米饭。
had bad jollof rice.
什么?不。-哦,我的上帝。
What? No. -Oh, my God.
我们必须雇用新的餐饮服务商吗?
Do we have to hire a new caterer?
不,我们没有。没事,好吗?
No, we don't. It's fine, all right?
你能告诉妈妈放松一下吗?
Can you tell Mom to relax, please?
不。你告诉她。
No. You tell her.
帮帮我。
Help me.
没事的。米饭很好。
It's fine. The rice is fine.
一切都很好,好吗?
Everything's fine, all right?
好。-嗡。不。
Okay. -Ew. No.
太多了。太多了。太过分了。
Too much. Too much. It's too much.
照顾好她,好吗?
Take care of her, all right?
啊,啊,莫尼菲,莫妮菲!
Ah, ah, Monife, Monife!
哦!
Oh!
你必须是新娘。
And you must be the bride.
是的。你好。我是惠特尼。
Yes. Hi. I'm Whitney.
很高兴认识你。
So nice to meet you.
你未来的婆婆
Your future mother-in-law
是一个非常激烈的女人。
is a very intense woman.
她寄给我超过25种面料。
She sent me over 25 fabrics.
嗯,我很惊讶它这么少。
Mm, I'm surprised it was so few.
她对这场婚礼感到非常兴奋
She's so excited about this wedding
非常感谢你对奥拉的忠诚。
and so appreciative of how devoted you are to Ola.
我的意思是,你已经忍♥受了他
I mean, you've put up with him
比我们家庭以外的任何人都长。
longer than anyone outside our family.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
莫尼菲,这些...
Monife, these...
这些是华丽的。
these are gorgeous.
好吧,现在我感觉很糟糕,
Okay, now I feel bad,
因为当我听到「棕色」时,我想——
because when I heard "brown," I thought--
嘟嘟棕色,我敢肯定。
Doo-doo brown, I'm sure.
奥拉真的太可怕了,
Ola really is terrible,
让你一个人解决这个问题。
leaving you to sort this out alone.
哦不。这不是他的错。
Oh, no. It's not his fault.
你知道,他一直很棒。
You know, he's been great.
他在医院太忙了。
He's just so busy at the hospital.
妈更喜欢这个。
Your mother prefers this one.
这种面料令人惊叹。
This fabric is stunning.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表