剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
你知道,我很惊讶你没有问马修
You know, I'm surprised you didn't ask Matthew
关于巴蒂斯特对你说的话。
about what Baptiste said to you.
我有没有提到巴蒂斯特一直叫我「姐姐」?
Did I mention that Baptiste kept calling me "sis"?
你做到了。
You did.
在我们的 Zoom 通话中,一遍又一遍。
On our Zoom call, over and over.
听著,也许我老了,
Listen, maybe I'm old,
也许是文化,
maybe it's cultural,
但我不明白为什么它是冒犯性的。
but I don't get why it's offensive.
没关系,南希,这是...是的。这是文化。
Never mind, Nancy, it's... it is. It's cultural.
你知道,桑迪,你在扼杀自己,
You know, Sondi, you're stifling yourself,
它让你痛苦。
and it's making you miserable.
这就是为什么你要和艾拉打架。
And it's why you're picking a fight with Ella.
我没有窒息自己。
I'm not stifling myself.
好吧,你为马修做了很多改变。
Well, you have made a lot of changes for Matthew.
现在,你担心
And now, you're worried
关于你炫耀的那些人
about what all those people you were showing off for
会思考
are gonna think
如果你们两个不锻炼。
if you two don't work out.
你知道,亲爱的,这是有区别的
You know, honey, there's a difference
在做最好的自己和成为最好的自己之间。
between being your best and being the best.
就像现在一样。
Like right now.
你为什么不放下笔,好吗?
Why don't you put your pen down, okay?
我知道我说的每一个字都是字面上的宝石,
I know every word that I utter is a literal gem,
但我向你保证,
but I promise you,
所有重要的东西,你都会记住的。
all the important stuff, you're gonna remember.
你知道,你努力做到每件事都完美无缺,
You know, you work so hard at being perfect at everything,
你给自己带来了焦虑。
you're giving yourself anxiety.
你确定我不能把那部分写下来吗?
Are you sure that I just can't write that part down?
“因为我觉得我会错过一些东西。
'Cause I feel like I'm gonna miss some stuff.
你知道吗?好。
You know what? Okay.
好。我就录下来。
Okay. I'll just record.
哦,惠特尼。
Oh, Whitney.
好吧。-认真地?
All right. - Seriously?
好的,我们开始吧。
Okay, here we go.
你不能因为别人自私而生气。
You can't be mad at people for being selfish.
生活最终是关于自我的。
Life is ultimately about self.
还有你正在经历的这种自我破坏的眼泪,
And this tear of self-sabotage that you're on,
在你弄清楚之前,情况只会变得更糟
it's only gonna get worse until you figure out
如何善待自己。
how to be kind to yourself.
然后我不知道怎么告诉你,
And then I don't know how to tell you this,
但有时,你会犯错误。
but sometimes, you're gonna make mistakes.
好吧,我绝对志存高
Well, I definitely aimed high
在错误成就阶梯上。
on the mistake-achievement ladder.
好吧,你往往会做得过头,哼。
Well, you tend to overdo things, hon.
如果你不打算告诉奥拉你作弊,
If you're not gonna tell Ola that you cheated,
继续前进。
just move on.
别再折磨自己了。
Stop torturing yourself.
好吧,我该怎么处理蕾妮和狭缝?
Okay, what do I do about Renee and the slit?
让她拥有它。不要让她拥有它。
Let her have it. Don't let her have it.
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
有错吗
Is it wrong
我想在走过道时看起来很棒
that I wanna look amazing when I walk down the aisle
和一个我要离婚的男人?
with a man I'm divorcing?
这应该没什么大不了的
It shouldn't be a big deal
如果我想给他一条小腿。
if I wanna give him a little leg.
我不能有一次需要的东西吗?
Can't I have something I need for once?
你的奶♥子♥不是你的需要,蕾妮。
Your tits are not your needs, Renee.
也许你应该接受这个事实
Maybe you should embrace the fact
穿著闪亮的连衣裙不会分散痛苦的注意力。
that wearing a shiny dress doesn't distract from the pain.
穿上你的感情并不脆弱。
There's nothing weak about wearing your feelings.
现在在下周的会议之前做一些功课。
And now a little homework before next week's session.
顺便说一句,这一切都工作得更好
And by the way, this all works a lot better
如果您每三个月出现一次以上。
if you show up more than once every three months.
你经常看到我所有的朋友。
You see all of my friends on the regular.
我问他们谈了什么,
I asked them what they talked about,
我间接地得到我的建议,你知道吗?
and I get my advice vicariously, you know?
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的疗法。
Buy-one-get-one-free therapy.
这不是治疗的工作方式,蕾妮。
That's not how therapy works, Renee.
来吧,亲爱的。你正在经历离婚。
Come on, honey. You're going through a divorce.
你害怕孤独。
You're afraid to be alone.
你不会告诉你的朋友你正在经历什么,
You don't tell your friends what you're going through,
你要把他们推开。
you're gonna push them away.
您将需要它们
And you're gonna need them
因为你拒绝和我一起在这里做工作。
because you're refusing to do the work in here with me.
所以本周,
So this week,
我希望你开始对话
I want you to start conversations
带有“我感觉”的陈述。
with an "I feel" statement.
我觉得
I feel
像这是一个愚蠢的任务。
like this is a stupid assignment.
好。不是“当然”。你一直在编歌♥。
Okay. Not "of course." You make up songs all the time.
我愿意,我愿意,我知道。- 不是“当然”。
I do, I do, I know. - Not "of course."
女士 们。-嘿。
Ladies. - Hey.
你好。- 南希怎么样?
Hi. - How was Nancy?
一如既往的搞笑。
Hilarious as always.
显然,我没有任何问题。
Apparently, nothing is wrong with me.
哦,是的。她以前对我说过。
Oh, yeah. She's said that to me before.
她从来没有对我说过。- 我,也不是。
She's never said that to me. - Me, either.
我总是说你们两个是最疯狂的。
I always said you two were the craziest.
嘿,关于那个狭缝。
Hey, so about that slit.
我已经打电♥话♥给阿姆萨莱了。- 不,不,不要。
I already called Amsale. - No, no, don't.
好。嗯,大家,我需要你们的关注。
Okay. Um, everyone, I need your attention.
嗯......
Um...
我觉得...
I feel...
哦?
Oh?
也许你没有注意到,但是
Maybe you haven't noticed, but
这次离婚对我来说很有挑战性
this divorce has been challenging for me
我有点摇摆不定。
and I'm flailing a little.
这比我预期的要困难得多。
This has been a lot harder than I expected.
我对杰森生了这么久的气,
And I was so mad at Jason for so long,
现在疯子正在消退,
and now that the mad is wearing off,
我害怕永远孤独。
I'm scared of being alone forever.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, sweetie.
我可能不会和你发生性关系,
I might not have sex with you,
但你不会孤单。
but you are not going to be alone.
我可能在公♥寓♥里待上好几天,奄奄一息,
I could be in my condo for days, dying,
没有人注意到我腐烂。
with no one noticing as I rot.
哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
蕾妮,没有人会让你分解。
Renee, no one is gonna let you decompose.
是的,甚至没有一点点。您知道我们在这里为您服务。
Yeah, not even a little. You know we're here for you.
没错。
That's right.
好。好。
Okay. Okay.
我们...我们要去那个阴暗的地方,好吗?
We're... we're going to the sappy place, okay?
好吧。谁想要牡蛎?
All right. Who wants oysters?
好。
Okay.
你们
You guys,
我只能说...
can I just say...
我真的很爱你们。
I really love y'all.
哦,主啊,现在你把糊状的都弄好了。
Oh, Lord, now you got the mushy one all worked up.
不,但说真的,就像,
No, but seriously, like,
我会为你们中的任何一个出价。
I would do a bid for any one of y'all.
真?
Really?
是的。- 因为我不会。
Yeah. - 'Cause I would not.
没有发生。
Not happening.
我会陷害你们每一个人,让自己远离监狱。
I would frame every one of you to keep myself out of jail.
好。无论如何。。。
Okay. Anyways...
我爱你们,伙计们!-没事的。
I love you, guys! - It's fine.
为诚实干杯。
Cheers to honesty.
说实话!
To honesty!
在所有这些人面前让我难堪。
Embarrass me in front of all these people.
没关系。
That's fine.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表