剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
I need some advice about Anderson.
我想问惠特尼,我能不能带他去参加婚礼。
I want to ask Whitney if I can bring him to the wedding.
不。-为什么不?
No. -Why no?
而且这么快。
And so quick with it.
因为他倾向于拉动消失的行为,
Because he tends to pull disappearing acts,
婚纱照是永远的,
and wedding photos are forever,
我不想把你的头从马桶里拉出来
and I don't want to pull your head out of the toilet
当你满脸泣,哭泣时
when you are shit-faced and crying your eyes out
因为他内心的混♥蛋♥决定出现。
because his inner fuckboy decided to show up.
像往常一样,你的观点是清晰和值得注意的。
As usual, your perspective is clear and noted.
这是正在积极计划的人的反应
That's the response of somebody who is actively planning
忽略我的圣人和通常正确的生活建议。
to ignore my sage and usually spot-on life advice.
这里。要有用。
Here. Be useful.
开始啪绿豆。
Start snapping green beans.
我不是来这里工作的。
I didn't come here to work.
这种食物不是免费的。
This food ain't free.
它已经在家族中传承了三代。
It's been in the family for three generations.
他们实际上是最早的黑人家庭之一
They were actually one of the first Black families
拥有这个区块。
to own on this block.
早在第五家寿司店到来之前?
Way back before the fifth sushi bar arrived?
我知道,对吧?
I know, right?
玛律科姆 X 大道有多少生鱼
How much raw fish does Malcolm X Boulevard
真的需要吗?
actually need?
我父母在90年代♥考♥虑过卖♥♥掉它,
My parents thought about selling it in the '90s,
但幸运的是,我说服了他们坚持下去。
but fortunately, I convinced them to hold on to it.
从那以后,他一直在康复。
And he's been rehabbing it ever since.
他恢复了皇冠造型
He restored the crown molding
以及 20 年代的所有橡木推拉门。
and all of the oak sliding doors from the '20s.
那是我的红色椅子。
That's my red chair.
自从我出生以来,它就一直在家庭中。
It's been in the family since I was born.
嗯,怎么样?
Well, how about that?
这是原始的劳埃德·托恩,
And this is an original Lloyd Toone,
著名的哈莱姆雕塑家。
the famed Harlem sculptor.
我们一直都知道她这么好吗?
Did we always know that she was this good
在穿上漂亮的裙子微笑?
at putting on the pretty dress and smiling?
我认为如此。
I think so.
我必须提醒自己,粗粮是惊人的
I have to remind myself that GRITS are amazing
在这个斯特普福德狗屎。
at this Stepford shit.
糁?喜欢食物吗?
Grits? Like the food?
GRITS,如“在南方长大的女孩”。
GRITS, as in "girls raised in the South."
他们对妻子有一定的天赋和抱负。
They have a certain talent and aspiration for wifedom.
啊,是的。哦,那些砂砾。
Ah, yes. Oh, those GRITS.
嗯。 -是的,是的。
Mm. -Yes, yes.
所以,准新娘,
So, Bride-to-Be,
你准备好这个周末了吗?
are you ready for this weekend?
呃,是的,你知道,我为你们感到兴奋
Uh, yeah, you know, I'm excited for you guys
终于看到了这件衣服。
to finally see the dress.
我对被困在同一间公♥寓♥不那么兴奋
I'm less excited about being trapped in the same apartment
作为我妈妈72小时。
as my mom for 72 hours.
哦,你知道我爱我一些格温。
Oh, you know I love me some Gwynn.
那是我的女孩!-好吧,你的女孩
That's my girl! -Well, your girl
可以来你家住,把我的狗屎都弄出来。
can come and stay at your place and get all up out my shit.
你不会告诉她吧?
You're not telling her, right?
不。
No.
但她是007级的窥探者。
But she's a 007-level snoop.
窥探导致忏悔,
And snooping leads to confessions,
忏悔导致眼泪,我就是不能。
and confessions lead to tears, and I just cannot.
惠特尼阿姨,
Auntie Whitney,
你要穿公主裙吗
are you going to wear a princess dress
什么时候结婚?
when you get married?
我要穿一件Amsale Aberra。
I am going to wear an Amsale Aberra.
所以是的,完全的公主裙。
So yes, a total princess dress.
事实上,我可以成为公主和非洲女王
In fact, I get to be a princess and an African queen
在我的婚礼当天。
on my wedding day.
[哼唱“新娘合唱团”]
[humming "Bridal Chorus"]
她怎么已经知道那首歌♥了?
How does she know that song already?
是漫画。
It's the cartoons.
漫画不是女权主义的。
The cartoons are not feminist.
好吧,可爱的派对,鲍威尔博士夫人。
Well, lovely party, Mrs. Dr. Powell.
哦,好吧,非常感谢你,亲爱的。
Oh, well, thank you very much, my dear.
你好,朋友们。
Hello, friends.
这是里德。里德,这些是我的朋友。
This is Reed. Reed, these are my friends.
见到你很高兴。-毫米。
Nice to meet you. -Mm.
那是山核桃派吗?-嗯嗯。
Is that pecan pie? -Mm-hmm.
这是我祖母的食谱。-[芦苇]啊。
It's my grandmother's recipe. -[Reed] Ah.
它在那边的甜点桌上。
It's on the dessert table over there.
嘭。对不起。
Boo-yow. Pardon me.
“嘭嘭。”好。
"Boo-yow." Okay.
蕾 妮?-是的?
Renee? -Yes?
我没有邀请的哥们是谁?
Who is dude I did not invite?
哦,那就是里德洛克。
Oh, that would be Reed Locke.
嗯嗯,他去了哥伦比亚,
Mm-hmm. -He went to Columbia,
在对冲基金工作,
works at a hedge fund,
在Boerum Hill拥有一块褐石,
owns a brownstone in Boerum Hill,
他带我去了十一疯。
and he took me to Eleven Mad.
这是十一麦迪逊公园的缩写。
That's short for Eleven Madison Park.
是的。-我们都去过那里。
Yeah. -We've all been there.
这个派对看起来像地方
This party looks like the place
黑人推特蒂去互相转发并死亡的地方。
where the Black Twitterati go to subtweet each other and die.
好的,蕾妮。
Okay, Renee.
我知道你很难过
I know that you're having a hard time
因为你离婚了,所以我会很好
because of your divorce, so I'm gonna be nice
我要把你留在这里和你的朋友
and I'm gonna leave you here with your friends
艾拉和惠特尼,
Ella and Whitney,
谁不会告诉你你自己。
who won't tell you about yourself.
嗯!这个馅饼是猛击』!
Mmm! This pie is slammin'!
不过,音乐是怎么回事?
What's up with the music, though?
你不喜欢爵士乐?
You don't like jazz?
爵士乐让我心痒难耐。
Jazz makes me itch.
我要去找DJ。
I'm gonna go find the DJ.
哦,我不认为有DJ。
Oh, I don't think there's a DJ.
无论什么。
Whatever.
我在Uber上车的路上抓住了他的阴♥茎♥,
I grabbed him by the penis in the Uber on the way up here,
他正在收拾行李。
and he's packing.
他以后对我来说会很有趣。
He's gonna be a lot of fun for me later.
好吧,饮料在哪里?
Okay, where's the drinks?
哦,他们这里有「虾」?
Ooh, they got "skrimps" here?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
这就是为什么智力相容性
Which is why intellectual compatibility
一直如此突出
has always figured so prominently
进入有效的关系。
into relationships that work.
但你当然承认
But certainly you acknowledge
在所有性关系中,
that in all sexual relationships,
有一种权力动态在起作用。
there is a power dynamic at play.
当然,但我不相信女人总是
Sure, but I don't believe that women are always
唯一能受益的人。
the only ones who stand to gain.
我的意思是,他们是这样-- -为什么他们不应该呢?
I mean, they're so-- -Why shouldn't they be?
所有女人都应该至少操一次。
All women deserve to fuck up at least once.
对不起,什么?-他妈的,
I'm sorry, what? -Fucking up,
如“向上”。
as in "upwards."
每个女人都应该和至少一个男人睡觉
Every woman deserves to sleep with at least one man
谁能真正改变她的生活地位。
who can actually change her station in life.
为什么浪漫纠葛不应该是战略性的?
Why shouldn't romantic entanglements be strategic?
性和野心不一定是相互排斥的。
Sex and ambition do not have to be mutually exclusive.
你可以做♥爱♥,让你无处可去。
You can have sex that gets you nowhere.
你可以做♥爱♥,让你无处不在。
You can have sex that gets you everywhere.
我的意思是,在每一个伟大的女人的背后
I mean, behind every great woman
是她睡过的每一个男人。
is every man she's ever slept with.
你不觉得那些男人中的一些人也应该很棒吗?
Don't you think some of those men should be great too?
否则,她只是一个伟大的女人
Otherwise, she's kind of just a great woman
自卑。
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表