剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我有大量的研究要做,但我什么也做不了
I have a ton of research to do, and I cannot get anything done
因为我和你的女儿在家
because I am home with your daughter
你出去找我吃他妈的甜甜圈。
and you're out having me time and eating fucking doughnuts.
这是一个烤饼,但是...
It was a scone, but...
你今天想死吗?
Do you want to die today?
好吧,看,我知道你有很多事情要做...
Okay, look, I know you got a lot on your plate...
是吗?
Do you?
因为你表现得不像它。
Because you don't act like it.
你知道你一个盘子都没洗过吗
Do you know you haven't washed a single dish
还是自从我搬进来这里后洗了一大堆衣服?
or done a load of laundry since I moved in here?
我一个人生活了九年,
I have lived alone for nine years,
现在我每天早上在你旁边醒来
and now I wake up every morning next to you
还有那个了不起的小女孩,
and that amazing little girl,
我爱的人,但需要很多关注。
whom I love but needs a lot of attention.
我觉得自己像个已婚母亲,
I feel like a married mother,
我没有结婚或母亲。
and I am not married or a mother.
听。。。
Listen...
我非常感谢
I'm extremely grateful
为了你牺牲的一切。
for everything you've sacrificed.
您的公♥寓♥,我们一起工作。
Your apartment, us working together.
你是对的,你已经
And you're right, you've
自从你来到这里以来,你做了很多。
you've done a lot since you've been here.
我最不希望你感到不被欣赏。
The last thing I want is for you to feel unappreciated.
嗯,现在这正是我的感受。
Well, right now that's exactly how I feel.
对不起。我能做什么?
I'm sorry. What can I do?
我只需要一个人。
I just need to be alone.
我要去图书馆。
I'm going to the library.
蕾妮,这是一个私人聆听会议,
Renee, it is a private listening session,
不是幸运罢♥工♥的生日派对。
not a birthday party at Lucky Strike.
听著,告诉你的女朋友伊玛尼
Listen, tell your homegirl Imani
你有一个打扮的朋友
that you have a friend who's dressed up
无处可去,她会爱我的!
with nowhere to go, and she'll love me!
我所要做的就是戴上假发。
All I got to do is throw my wig on.
她的名字叫伊曼,我很感激她让我进来。
Her name is Iman, and I'm grateful she got me in.
他们邀请的唯一媒体是滚石
The only press they invited was Rolling Stone
和乔恩·卡拉马尼卡。
and Jon Caramanica.
什么是乔恩口琴?
What is a Jon harmonica?
乔恩·卡拉马尼卡。
Jon Caramanica.
他是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的音乐评论家。
He's The New York Times music critic.
蕾妮,我得走了。
Renee, I got to go.
唔
Mm-mm! No, no, no!
来吧,我听说唐纳德·格洛弗会在那里,
Come on, I heard Donald Glover's gonna be there,
我觉得他错过了和我约会的机会
and I feel like he missed out on dating me
当他住在纽约时。
when he lived in New York.
他已经结婚,有三个孩子。
He's, like, married with three kids.
女孩,“喜欢,结婚”没有结婚。
Girl, "like, married" is not married.
让我开枪吧。
Let me shoot my shot.
你和你,你和你。你。
You and you and you and you. You.
这太疯狂了。
This is insane.
非常感谢你邀请我。
Thank you so much for inviting me.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
当我看到你在热茶上的署名时,
When I saw your byline on Hot Tea,
我太兴奋了。
I was so excited.
任何机会,你可以运行独家
Any chance you can run an exclusive
为了专辑发行?
for the album release?
我会和巴布谈谈的。
I'll talk to Barb about it.
疯狂的倒钩怎么样?-相同。
How is crazy Barb? - Same.
还在讲述在隧♥道♥里聚会的故事
Still telling stories about partying at the Tunnel
与克雷格·麦克。
with Craig Mack.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
伊曼。-是的。
Iman. - Yeah.
我徘徊在后面。
I'm hanging around for the after-set.
你想加入吗?
You want to join?
当然。我们很乐意。
Yeah, sure. We'd love to.
好。
Okay.
嗨,埃米特。
Hi, Emmett.
你也是埃米特沃尔夫的代表?-是的。
You rep Emmett Wolfe, too? - Yeah.
去年他赢得环球奖后,我们接了他。
We picked him up after he won the Globe last year.
我要让他成为下一个迈克尔·
I am gonna make him the next Michael B.
让观众吸收
Allowing the audience to absorb
变成一个关于黑人的故事
into a story about Blackness
这既没有例外主义,也没有创伤,
that was void of both exceptionalism and trauma,
太爽了。
so refreshing.
我看得出来,你是一个深刻的思想家。
I can see you're a deep thinker.
对不起。我只是。。。我是粉丝。
I'm sorry. I just... I'm a fan.
不,谢谢。
No, thank you.
这是我演过的最重要的角色之一。
It was one of the most important roles I ever played.
哟,艾姆,卡莉什么时候到期?
Yo, Em, when's Carly due?
现在任何一天。
Any day now.
我焦急地随叫随到,伙计。
I'm anxiously on call, man.
哦。- 哦,不错。
Oh. - Oh, nice.
噢。- 哦,她太漂亮了。
Aww. - Oh, she's so beautiful.
哟,把那个带回来。
Yo, bring that back.
她看起来真的和你做♥爱♥了,兄弟。
She look like she actually fucks with you, bro.
闭嘴,兄弟。 - 祝酒。
Shut up, bro. - A toast.
让我们做一些吐司,吐司。
Let's make some toast, toast.
到你得到的最后几天
To the last days of you getting
超过五个小时的睡眠。
more than five hours of sleep.
你会需要它。
You gonna need it.
我爱黑人。
I love Black men.
哦,姑娘,想念我那个无望浪漫的废话。
Oh, girl, miss me with that hopeless-romantic bullshit.
B-T-dubs,自从奥巴马时代以来,我就没有和男人约会过。
B-T-dubs, I haven't dated men since the Obama era.
什么?-奥巴马。
What? - Obama.
好吧,我去哪儿了?
Okay, where have I been?
我们必须赶上。- 故事时间。
We got to catch up. - Story time.
哦,是的。
Oh, yes.
哦,谢谢。
Ooh, thank you.
好吧,所以在这里我们穿得像阿波罗尼亚...
Okay, so here we are dressed like Apollonia...
呃,呸。我是希拉·
Uh, tah. I was Sheila E.
无论什么。紫色太多了。
Whatever. Way too much purple.
好。
Okay.
所以我们到了门口,那个女人告诉我们
So we get to the door, and the woman tells us
我们的门票是假的。
that our tickets are counterfeit.
我真的开始哭了。
I literally start crying.
歇斯底里地哭泣。
Hysterically weeping.
好吧,至少我们没有为他们付钱。
Well at least we didn't pay for them.
是的。- 你约会的那个家伙
Yeah. - The dude you were dating
把他们给了我们。
gave 'em to us.
等。该死的。我们叫他什么?
Wait. Damn. What did we call him?
朗姆酒潘趣酒裴。- 朗姆酒潘趣酒裴!
Rum Punch Bae. - Rum Punch Bae!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你们甚至都不记得他的名字了,是吗?
Y'all don't even remember his name, do you?
不知道。
No idea.
对不起,伙计们。- 嗯嗯。
Excuse me, guys. - Mm-hmm.
BRB.
BRB.
对不起。
Excuse me.
混♥蛋♥。-右?
Motherfucker. - Right?
我讨厌对伊曼这样做,但我必须发表它。
I hate to do this to Iman, but I have to publish it.
我们必须这样做,对吧?
We have to, right?
当然,我们必须发布它!
Of course we have to publish it!
如果他是一个鲁莽的混♥蛋♥,
If he's this much of a reckless asshole,
那么他应得的。
then he deserves it.
但他的妻子没有。
But his wife doesn't.
呸。- 不要难过。
Ugh. - Don't feel bad.
这是徒劳的。
It's unproductive.
我们可以发布它
We can publish it
在“DaniSpillstheTea”下,如果你愿意。
under "DaniSpillstheTea" if you want.
伊曼还是会知道是我。
Iman's still gonna know it was me.
是的。她绝对是。
Yes, yes. She absolutely is.
我只是不明白这个新的关系合同。
I just don't understand this new relationship contract.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表