剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
以及新年前夜的Proenza Schouler连衣裙。
And a Proenza Schouler dress for New Year's Eve.
这是您一生的欧莱雅。
It's L'Oréal for your life.
这是永远陪伴她的品牌。
It's the brand that goes with her forever.
好线。
Good line.
是,不是吗?
It is, ain't it?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
你认为我可以进来为你们推销吗?
Do you think I could come in and pitch it for you guys?
或。
Maybe.
让我和我的一些大老板谈谈
Let me talk to some of my big bosses
并感受一下。
and feel it out.
好。
Okay.
是的。
Yeah.
为此干杯。
Cheers to that.
为此干杯。
Cheers to that.
这是永远陪伴她的品牌。
It's the brand that goes with her forever.
他们告诉我,我们可以下个月来投球。
And they told me that we could come in next month to pitch.
我为你感到非常兴奋。
I am so excited for you.
姑娘,我真为你感到兴奋!
Girl, I'm so excited for you!
打破互联网,
Breaking the Internet,
洒下所有辛辣的埃米特沃尔夫茶。
spilling all that spicy Emmett Wolfe tea.
呼!有所有的姜,女孩。
Hoo! Had all the ginger, girl.
疯狂。
Crazy.
我们度过了最大的交通日
We had our biggest traffic day
自从哈里和梅根宣布
since Harry and Meghan announced
他们要和皇后奶奶分手了。
that they were breaking up with Queen Grandma.
现在,你知道我和那个梅根做♥爱♥了。
Now, you know I fucks with that Meghan.
那个婊♥子♥是他妈的缩影,好吗?
That bitch is the epitome of fucking up, okay?
她是。
She is.
我想我可能对安德森反应过度。
I think I might have overreacted with Anderson.
好吧,你知道我不谈论撒旦。
Okay, you know I don't talk about Satan.
现在,回到我身上。
Now, back to me.
如果我们赢得欧莱雅,
If we win L'Oréal,
我可以把杰森从公♥寓♥里买♥♥下来
I can buy Jason out of the condo
并开始重建我的积蓄,轻松呼吸。
and start rebuilding my savings and just breathe easy.
哦。我必须降落这个。
Oh. I have to land this.
你会的。
You will.
这就是你所做的,你真的很擅长。
This is what you do, and you're really good at it.
如果我这样做,他妈的副总裁。
If I do, fuck VP.
这是一些“将我视为合作伙伴”的狗屎。
This is some "consider me for partner" shit.
哦,天哪,我太兴奋了,我有点害怕。
Oh, gosh, I'm so excited, I'm slightly terrified.
听著,任何曾经站在悬崖上的人
Listen, anyone who has ever stood on the precipice
统治世界的人感到恐惧。
of world domination has felt fear.
恐惧是好的。恐惧是燃料。
Fear is good. Fear is fuel.
妈的!
Shit!
只是把饮料放在地板上,你为什么不呢?
Just give the drink to the floor, why won't you?
婊 子。
Bitch.
你可以给我一个提醒。
You could've given me a heads-up.
而且,说真的,「丹妮洒茶」?
And, seriously, "DaniSpillstheTea"?
餐厅里只有八个人。
There were only eight people in the restaurant.
伊曼,我很抱歉。
Iman, I am so sorry.
我本来打算给你打电♥话♥,但后来故事开始了
I was gonna call you, but then the story took off
TMZ有照片,所以我想你会...
and TMZ had pictures, so I figured that you would...
艾米特丢下了我。
Emmett dropped me.
再次,我很抱歉。
Again, I'm so sorry.
我可以请你喝酒或晚餐吗?
Can I buy you a drink or dinner?
我的意思是,我们接下来要坐一张桌子,
I mean, we're next up for a table,
但你可以有我们的预订。
but you can have our reservation.
不。
No.
你不能买♥♥我。
You cannot buy me.
所以你很清楚,
And so you're clear,
我再也不会邀请你参加任何事情了。
I'm never inviting you to anything ever again.
另外,我会和我的同事谈论你的狗屎
Also, I will talk shit about you to my colleagues
等业内人士挽回面子。
and others in the industry to save face.
所以,如果有人说我在说你的狗屎,
So, if someone says I'm talking shit about you,
因为我是。
it's because I am.
再见。
Bye.
哦。
Ooh.
我爱她。
I love her.
我们应该成为朋友。
We should be friends.
我的意思是,我认为你为自己毁了它,
I mean, I think you ruined it for yourself,
但我想她会很喜欢我。
but I think she'd like me a lot.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
什么?
What?
转向新业务,
Moving on to new business,
我们很高兴地宣布 Eclipse
we are thrilled to announce that Eclipse
将推销欧莱雅。
will be pitching L'Oréal.
让我们给蕾妮·罗斯热烈鼓掌,
Let's give a big round of applause to Renee Ross,
谁完全是自己带来的。
who brought this in entirely on her own.
谢谢。- 好的,蕾妮。
Thank you. - All right, Renee.
汤姆和我讨论过,
Tom and I have discussed it,
我们已经决定基思·芒福德(Keith Mumford)将运行点。
and we have decided that Keith Mumford will run point.
让我们为基思放弃它。
Let's give it up for Keith.
什么?
What?
这太不酷了。我不知道。
That is so uncool. I don't know.
嗯,你好。不好意思。
Um, hi. Sorry.
嗯,我只是好奇
Um, I'm just curious
那我呢
what about me
你知道,带来这个音调的人
you know, the person that brought this pitch in
完全靠她自己?
entirely on her own?
彼得和我认为这个帐户可能是
Peter and I think the account might be
对你来说有点太大了。
just a little too big for you.
但我相信基思会欢迎你对团队的意见。
But I'm sure Keith will welcome your input on the team.
蕾妮,会有很多机会的
Renee, there'll be a lot of opportunity
供你学习。
for you to learn.
这太搞砸了。
This is so fucked up.
说真的,这完蛋了。去他妈的。
Seriously, this is fucked up. Fuck them.
我为你们这些人打了我的屁♥股♥。
I busted my ass for you people.
我给了你我的20多岁。
I gave you my 20s.
我处理了所有的小帐户
I worked all the little accounts
你不在乎的,
that you didn't care about,
我刚刚带来了一个巨大的机会
and I just brought in a huge opportunity
怀特基思甚至不会尝试过!
that White Keith wouldn't have even tried for!
并引用伟大的玛雅·安杰卢的话...
And to quote the great Maya Angelou...
“你可能无法控制
"You may not control
」发生在你身上的所有事件,
"all the events that happen to you,
但你可以决定不被他们减少。
but you can decide not to be reduced by them."
对不起。我不明白。
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
我不干了!- 好吧,让我们冷静下来。
I quit! - Okay, let's just calm down.
我们可以离线讨论这个问题。
We can talk about this offline.
哦,我很冷静,汤姆。
Oh, I am calm, Tom.
考虑一下我非常平静的辞职。
Consider this my very calm resignation.
我不会呆在不被重视的地方。
I won't stay somewhere where I'm not valued.
我也没有。
Me neither.
我也辞职了。
I also quit.
等等,什么?-是的。
Wait, wh-what? - Yep.
我也辞职了。
I quit, too.
我结束了。
I am over it.
我们是这个房♥间里最聪明的人,
We are the smartest people in this room,
所以去他妈的。
so fuck it.
那是麦克风。
That's a microphone.
你看不到它,但它就在那里。
You can't see it, but it is there.
好。井。。。是的。
Okay. Well... yes.
我们退出了。
We quit.
认识你们真是太好了。
It's been nice knowing you guys.
不,它没有。- 这很棒。
No, it hasn't. - It's been great.
这很糟糕。
It's been bad.
黑人的命也是命!-是的。
Black lives matter! - Yes.
黑人的命也是命。
Black lives matter.
保持清醒,黑基思!
Stay woke, Black Keith!
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表