剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
with low self-esteem.
你不觉得吗?-哦。
Don't you think? -Ooh.
这就是我一直在说的,你知道吗?
That's-that's what I've been saying, you know?
他赢了。
Hos be winning.
他们赢了。
They be winning.
你们能原谅我一秒钟吗?
Can you guys excuse me for one second?
艾拉,那边有东西。
Ella, there's something over there.
我只是需要你的说明。它--
I just need your help with it. It's--
是的。-是这样的。
Yeah. - It's this way.
这就是我一直在努力实现的目标。
That's what I've been trying to get at.
嗯嗯。 -世界上的hos...
Mm-hmm. -The hos in the world...
对吗?
Right?
我不是他妈的什么——
I am not fucking up or whatever that--
巴蒂斯特教授,
Professor Baptiste,
你真的不必那样做。
you really don't have to do that.
好吧,我在楼上找不到任何干净的眼镜,
Well, I couldn't find any clean glasses upstairs,
所以我只是来到这里说明自己。
so I just came down here and helped myself.
嗯,那没有必要。
Well, that's not necessary.
不过,谢谢你。
Thank you, though.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我的坏,姐姐。
My bad, sis.
食物很好吃。
The food was delicious.
哦,好吧,我很高兴你喜欢它。
Oh, well, I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
显然,你正在做正确的事情。
Clearly, you're doing something right.
系内半数女生
Half the female students in the department
多年来一直试图锁定马修。
have been trying to lock down Matthew for years.
最后一个女孩,
The last girl,
当然不能像你一样做饭,姐姐。
certainly couldn't cook as well as you, sis.
我不认为我们见过面。我是唐达。
I don't think we've met. I'm Donda.
艾拉·麦克费尔。很高兴认识你。
Ella McFair. It's a pleasure to meet you.
我真的挖掘你的世界观。
I really dig your worldview.
我真的很挖掘你的信心。
I really dig your confidence.
只有真正强大的女人才能扯掉那根头发。
Only a truly powerful woman could pull off that hair.
对不起,女士们。
Excuse me, ladies.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的。
Yeah.
你以前举办过这样的派对吗?
Have you thrown a party like this before?
呃,一两次。
Uh, once or twice.
不过,没有像这样的。这个太神奇了。
Nothing like this one, though. This one was amazing.
就像,靠你自己
Like, on your own
或与一两个学生或...
or with a student or two or...
就我自己。
Just me.
为什么?
Why?
没有理由。
No reason.
是的!啊!
Yes! Ah!
啊!哦!
Ah! Oh!
♪ This is a bad gyal flex ♪
♪ When I come I come to collect ♪
♪ This is a bad gyal flex... ♪
好。哦。
Okay. Oh.
♪ This is a bad gyal flex ♪
♪ When mi campaign Dey reelect ♪
♪ This is a bad gyal flex ♪
♪ Run up You might get wrecked ♪
啊,哦。
Ah, oh.
♪ No one cyaan test... ♪
好吧,嗯...
Okay, um...
你介意脱掉这个吗?
Do you mind taking this off?
不,我不能。
No, I can't.
为什么?-好吧,我从不摘下它。
Why? -Well, I never take it off.
曾?-自从她死了。
Ever? -Since she died.
对不起,谁?什么,什么?
I'm sorry, who? What, what?
我的妻子。她的骨灰。
My-my wife. Her ashes.
你死去的妻子在里面?-嗯嗯。
Your dead wife's in there? -Mm-hmm.
最好的厨师,
The best cook,
我最好的朋友,
my best friend,
优雅的女士。
classy lady.
聪明!
Smart!
♪ This is a bad gyal flex ♪
♪ Hang it up, disconnect ♪
♪ This is a bad gyal flex ♪
♪ When mi campaign Dey reelect ♪
♪ This is a bad gyal flex ♪
♪ Run up You might get wrecked ♪
那双蓝色的Jimmy Choo鞋很漂亮。
Those blue Jimmy Choo shoes were gorgeous.
你把这些搁置了吗?
Did you put those on hold?
我已经选了一双鞋,妈妈。
I chose a shoe already, Mother.
那么,我什么时候能看到它们?
Well, when do I get to see them?
我让他们直接送到婚纱沙龙。
I had them sent directly to the bridal salon.
面纱呢?
What about a veil?
你是选择了那个,还是那个东西
Have you chosen that, or is that something
我可以帮你吗?
I can help you with?
我已将其缩小到两个。
I have narrowed it down to two.
很确定我喜欢的那个,
Pretty certain on the one I prefer,
但当我们到达那里时,我会尝试两者。
but I'll try on both when we get there.
我的意思是,我一直很感兴趣
I mean, I've always been intrigued
通过三人行的可能性,
by the possibility of a threesome,
但我希望另一个小鸡是 5'7”
but I was hoping the other chick would be 5'7"
带著脱衣舞娘的屁♥股♥,你知道...活 著。
with a stripper ass and, you know... alive.
嗯,谈谈携带
Mm, talk about carrying
大约自重。
around deadweight.
要知道,为了伴娘礼服,
You know, for a bridesmaid dress,
这实际上非常漂亮。
this is actually really pretty.
嗯。
Mm.
我想我的可以用一条缝,你知道吗?
I think mine could use a slit, you know?
我不能在这方面充分击中我的摇摆。
I can't adequately hit my Wobble in this.
看?它无法打开。
See? It can't open.
嘿,女朋友。
Hey, girlfriends.
啊!-哦,格温妈妈!
Ah! -Oh, Mama Gwynn!
格温妈妈!
Mama Gwynn!
唔。
Mwah.
你好。-哦,嗨。
Hi. -Oh, hi.
你好。-嘿。
Hi. -Hey.
哦,好的。-[所有尖叫声]
Oh, okay. -[all squealing]
你们这些女士看起来很漂亮!
You ladies look gorgeous!
你能相信我的女孩在做吗?
Can you believe my girl is doing it?
我的宝宝是新娘。-现在,格温妈妈,
My baby's a bride. - Now, Mama Gwynn,
你不觉得这看起来很棒吗
don't you think this would look amazing
有大腿高的狭缝?
with a thigh-high slit?
我可以和安吉丽娜裘莉的时刻在一起。
I could get with a little Angelina Jolie moment.
战俘!-嘿!
Pow! -Hey!
[笑声]
[laughter]
妈妈。妈妈!
Mom. Mom!
不。
No.
蕾妮,没有。
Renee, no.
妈妈,我们来穿衣服吧。
Mom, let's do the dress.
就这样。
Right this way.
嗯,有人有心情。- 嗯。
Well, somebody's in a mood. - Mm.
而且我太没有心情接受她的心情了。
And I am so not in the mood for her mood.
希望当她来到这里时可以对付她。
Hope can deal with her when she gets here.
你知道,我很高兴不必计划任何新娘活动,
You know, I am delighted to not have to plan any bridal events,
但我一直以为我会成为
but I kind of always thought that I was gonna be
伴娘。
the maid of honor.
真?
Really?
“因为很明显,如果霍普没有把惠特尼介绍给奥拉,
'Cause clearly, if Hope hadn't introduced Whitney to Ola,
会是我。
it would've been me.
她更喜欢我,因为你告诉了所有人
She prefers me because you told everybody
她在一年级时尿了裤子。
she peed her pants in first grade.
女士们,伴娘来了!
Ladies, the maid of honor has arrived!
哦,我是最糟糕的伴娘,
Oh, I am the worst maid of honor,
但我确实为我的迟到道歉。
but I do apologize for my tardiness.
我在机场看到了一个我从The Links认识的女人
I saw a woman I know from The Links at the airport
错过了我的航♥班♥。
and missed my flight.
她的丈夫几乎是我们的第一个黑人司法部长,
Her husband was almost our first Black attorney general,
但他输给了卡马拉。
but he lost to Kamala.
然后在头等舱,我坐在这个人旁边
Then in first class, I sat next to this guy
惠特尼和我知道一起去了哈佛商学院。
Whitney and I know went to HBS with.
我想他的名字叫贾玛律·钟斯。
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表