剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
但这与您或我们无关。
but it has nothing to do with you or us.
我的意思是,奥拉,我知道这听起来很蹩脚,
I mean, Ola, I-I know that this sounds lame,
但我——我太爱你了。
but I-I love you so much.
嗯......
Um...
我——我不确定你想让我在这里说什么。
I-I'm not sure what you want me to say here.
好吧,你为什么要告诉我这个?
Well, why are you telling me this?
因为我知道我们可以解决这个问题。
Because I know that we can work through this.
我们长途跋涉熬过,
We've survived long distance,
研究生院,你的住院医师,
grad school, your residency,
生病的父母。
sick parents.
这一切都不容易,但我们挺过来了
And none of it was easy, but we got through it
因为我们总是对彼此诚实。
because we were always honest with each other.
我不能一直骗你。
And I couldn't keep lying to you.
嗯,你感觉好些了吗?
Well, do you feel better?
不。
No.
我感觉很糟糕。
I feel awful.
但我不希望我们的婚姻有任何秘密。
But I didn't want us to have any secrets in our marriage.
你操了别的家伙,惠特尼。
Y-you fucked some other dude, Whitney.
这不是秘密。这就是背叛。
That's not a secret. That's betrayal.
不,不是那样的。它。。。
No, it wasn't like that. It's...
奥拉,你让我向你展示我的全部自我。
Ola, you asked me to show you my whole self.
所以我在这里,
So here I am,
只是求你原谅我
just begging you to forgive me
因为犯了一个可怕的错误。
for making one terrible mistake.
哇,这是一个很好的演讲。艾拉帮你写了吗?
Wow, that was a good speech. Did Ella help you write that?
我应该被感动吗?
Should I be moved?
嗡嗡声正在消退。需要更多的酒精。
Buzz is wearing off. Need more alcohol.
我很高兴去酒类商店。
I am happy to go to the liquor store.
半岛鸡尾酒的价格远远超出了我的能力范围。
Peninsula cocktail prices are way beyond my capacity.
今晚在我身上。
Tonight is on me.
我喝醉了,失业了,掌握著自己的命运。
I am drunk, jobless, and in control of my destiny.
我们在做老板,婊♥子♥。
We are bossing up, bitch.
好。如果你这么说。
Okay. If you say so.
桑迪在哪里?
Where's Sondi?
桑迪!-什么?
Sondi! - What?
这些好人会让我搭便车。
These nice guys are gonna give me a piggyback ride.
寻宝游戏价值45分。
It's worth 45 points for the scavenger hunt.
如果你不带哟屁♥股♥,婊♥子♥。
If you don't bring yo ass, bitch.
加油。
Come on.
你看得太多了法律与秩序:SVU
You watch too much Law & Order: SVU
表现得像这样!
to behave like this!
你好。我是钻石奖励会员。
Hi. I am a diamond rewards member.
我预订了一间带积分的套房♥,我正在尝试获得退款。
I booked a suite with points, and I'm trying to get a refund.
是的,是的,我确实有一个确认号♥码。
Yeah, yeah, I do have a confirmation number.
我知道,但是... - 我遇到了很多麻烦...
I know, but... - I went in a lot of trouble...
是的,还有炸薯条、通心粉和乳酪。
Yeah, and the French fries and the mac and cheese.
哦,还有汉堡。- 还有汉堡。
Ooh, and the burger. - And the burger.
桑迪,这应该是一举一搏...
Sondi, this should be a swoop...
哦!- 垂在腰部。
Oh! - That drapes at the waist.
蕾妮和艾拉,你们需要从裙子开始
Renee and Ella, you guys need to start on your dresses
这样我们就可以同时受到评判。
so that we can all get judged at the same time.
呃,我们喝完这杯酒就加入进来。
Uh, we'll join in after this glass.
好。无论如何... - 他们不会来。
Okay. Anyway... - They're not coming.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我很好。是的,我很好。
I'm fine. Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是想鼓起勇气打米娅
I'm just trying to work up the nerve to hit Mia
看看我能不能自己推销欧莱雅。
to see if I can pitch L'Oréal on my own.
她能说的最坏的就是不。
The worst she can say is no.
这只是一个不,我不确定我现在能处理。
It's just a no I'm not sure I can handle right now.
哦,桑迪。
Oh, Sondi.
现在是你的男人。-不!
It's your mans now. - No!
这是我的时间,好吗?
This is my me time, okay?
截止日期,男朋友,
Deadlines, boyfriends,
我照顾的小人类被诅咒。
and tiny little humans that I take care of be damned.
这个周末,我是一个疯狂的黑人女孩。
This weekend, I am a Black girl gone wild.
我会做任何我想做的事。什么!
And I will do anything I want. Anything!
不,这不包括向陌生人展示我的奶♥子♥
No, that does not include showing my titties to strangers
因为,我的意思是,我在梅森-迪克森线以下长大。
because, I mean, I was raised below the Mason-Dixon Line.
好的,女孩。
Okay, girl.
我们应该给他们一些水吗?
Should we get them some water?
不。我没有订购脱衣舞娘。
No. I didn't order a stripper.
他们是娱乐。
They're the entertainment.
我从来没有参加过这样的婚礼。
I've never been to a wedding like that.
哦!
Oh!
好。现在,你怎么了?
Okay. Now, what's up with you?
我已经三天没有安德森的消息了。
I haven't heard from Anderson in three days.
哦,姑娘。给他打电♥话♥就行了。
Oh, girl. Just call him.
我们太老了,不能玩这些驯鹿游戏。
We're too old to be playing these reindeer games.
我不确定我现在是否想和他谈谈。
I'm not sure I even want to talk to him right now.
好。这就是我为你准备的一切。
Okay. That's all I have for you.
这就是我今天为安德森提供的所有能量。
That was all the energy I had for Anderson today.
啊!不,不,不,不,不,不。
Ah! No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不。- 我看起来真好!
No, no, no, no, no. - I look so good!
伙计们,伙计们!
Guys, guys!
我在打断什么吗?
Am I interrupting something?
不,只是女孩们在找我。
No, it's just the girls looking for me.
他们在我的单身女郎那里。
They're at my bachelorette.
你想看我的手♥机♥吗?
Do you want to look at my phone?
不要表现得像我在偏执。
Don't act like I'm being paranoid.
所以
So
是谁?
Who was it?
我认识他吗?-不。
Do I know him? - No.
不。当然不是。这只是一些随机的家伙。
No. Of course not. It's just some random guy.
再也没有见过他。
Never saw him again.
优雅。
Classy.
好。等。向左滑行。
Okay. Wait. Scooch to your left.
下降一点。好。好。-好。
Down a little bit. Okay. Okay. - Okay.
加油。这值 25 分。
Come on. This is worth 25 points.
就他妈的拿走吧。
Just fucking take it.
我当时想,
I was like,
“去你♥妈♥的♥。我辞职了。
"Fuck you. I quit."
我做了我的光滑森林大步走出房♥间。
And I did my Slick Woods strut out the room.
砰,砰,砰。
Bam, bam, bam.
你的老板也刚刚走了出来?
And your boss just walked out, too?
是的。那部分,我没有看到。
Yeah. That part, I didn't see coming.
我不确定她是不是认真的,
And I wasn't sure if she was serious,
但是,哦,她寄给我的这83条短♥信♥
but, ooh, these 83 texts she sent me
在过去的两个小时里,说得不一样。
in the last two hours says differently.
哦,哦,我的上帝。-右?
Oh, oh, my God. - Right?
哦,我希望我有球做这样的事情。
Oh, I wish I had the balls to do something like that.
毫米。
Mm.
我梦见诅咒凯伦并退出
I dream of cursing out Karen and quitting
每周至少一次。
at least once a week.
哦,不,艾比很酷。她不是凯伦。
Oh, no, Abby's cool. She's not a Karen.
哦不。
Oh, no.
我的老板实际上叫凯伦。
My boss is actually named Karen.
想想就疯了,
It's crazy when you think about it,
但下一代白人女性
but this next generation of white women
将没有凯伦斯和贝基斯。
will be void of Karens and Beckys.
谢天谢地。
Thank God.
这就像给一个黑人女孩起名「珍贵」。
It's like naming a Black girl Precious.
我的意思是,看完电影后,你怎么可能,对吧?
I mean, after watching the movie, how could you, right?
右。
Right.
是的。是的!
Yes. Yes!
蕾妮,我真的为你感到兴奋。
Renee, I'm really excited for you.
真?
Really?
创办新公♥司♥的目标也是如此
So is the goal to start your new company
并推销欧莱雅?
and pitch L'Oréal?
毫米。
Mm.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表