剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
她出生时没有筛检程式。
She was born without a filter.
他受伤了吗?-如果你捏他,他会瘀伤。
Was he hurt? -He bruises if you pinch him.
他有黄色的底色。
He has yellow undertones.
你可以打断我的鼻子。
You could've broken my nose.
我说对不起。
I said I'm sorry.
别再表现得像个猫了。神。
Stop acting like a pussy. God.
嗯,你不是很黑人女权主义者,是吗?
Well, that's not very Black feminist of you, is it?
对。
Right.
我的女权主义部分应该没问题
The feminist part of me is supposed to be okay
在追逐白日梦的同时为您提供经济支援,
with supporting you financially while you chase a pipe dream,
但是叫你猫?
but calling you a pussy?
这是禁区。
That's off-limits.
我以为你相信乐队。
I thought you believed in the band.
我确实相信乐队。
I do believe in the band.
我不相信你
I don't believe in you
辞去工作来管理它们。
quitting your job to manage them.
当我们炸毁时...
When we blow up...
我不会让你和我们一起自♥拍♥。
I'm not gonna let you take a selfie with us.
唔。
Mm-mm.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
蕾妮,我——我在这里努力。
Renee, I'm-I'm trying here.
我们说我们要试试。
We said we were gonna try.
我刚刚试过。
I just tried.
这。。。
This...
...是我在努力。
...was me trying.
我们不必做女牛仔。
We don't have to do cowgirl.
我们得到了懒惰的狗。
We got lazy doggy.
普通狗。
Regular doggy.
我们可以做各种不同类型的狗。
There's all different kinds of doggy we could do.
这是结束婚姻的一种迷人方式。
That is a fascinating way to end a marriage.
你什么时候搬到美国的?
When did you move to the States?
谁,我?
Who, me?
嗯,我已经在这里待了五年了。
Well, I've been here for five years already.
我喜欢你的口音。
I love your accent.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
科林。
Colin.
不。对不起,科林。
No. Sorry, Colin.
我们今天在这里为我服务。没有调情。
We're here for me today. No flirting.
你为什么讨厌?-我怎么恨?
Why you hating? -How am I hating?
你不操白人,所以这种调情
You don't fuck white dudes, so this flirtation
最终会无处可去,只会惹恼他和我。
would ultimately go nowhere and only annoy him and me.
你从来没有操过白人?
You've never fucked a white guy?
不。你知道这一点。
No. You know this.
你有吗?-是的。
Have you? -Yeah.
你还记得埃默里的船员小子吗?
Do you remember Crew Kid from Emory?
哦,是的。大二。
Oh, yeah. Sophomore year.
性♥爱♥怎么样?
How was the sex?
是一样的,但更肉。
It was the same, but fleshier.
什么?-我不知道。
What? - I don't know.
有一些关于白人的东西。
There's something about white guys.
他们的皮肤只是...它更肉。
Their skin is just... it's fleshier.
好吧,今天没有人吮吸肉质的白色鸡♥巴♥,
Well, no one's sucking fleshy white dicks today,
所以我们可以回到
so can we please get back to
哀悼我的婚姻结束?
mourning the end of my marriage?
是的?让我们这样做。-[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
Yeah? Let's do that. -[phone ringing]
呃呃,告诉那个广泛的
Uh-uh, tell that broad
游戏时间中没有会议拨号♥。
there's no conference dial in a playtime.
她的问题是什么?
What's her problem?
她要离婚了。
She's getting divorced.
再。-毫米-毫米。
Again. -Mm-mm.
不。
Nope.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里?
Where the fuck are you?
卡在工作中。
Stuck at work.
今天是星期六!-我知道。
It's Saturday! - I know.
我们正在为这次IPO做准备,
We're prepping for this IPO,
我和奥拉品尝了一下——
and Ola and I have a tasting--
我不是想刻薄,
I'm not trying to be mean,
但我不在乎你今天的婚礼。
but I don't give a fuck about your wedding today.
哇,那里。太苛刻了,泰。
Wow, there. Way harsh, Tai.
对不起,今天是
I'm sorry, but today is
“蕾妮要离婚了”的一天。
"Renee's getting a divorce" day.
明天我会关心你的婚礼。
I'll care about your wedding tomorrow.
所以等等,它真的是ov——
So wait, it's really ov--
好吧,好吧,那么。-好。
Well, okay, then. -Okay.
所以这个混♥蛋♥说
So this motherfucker said
奴隶制是我们婚姻失败的原因。
that slavery is the reason our marriage failed.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
不是奴隶制。
Not slavery.
所以你踢我的脸
So you kick me in the face
就去拉屎?
and just go take a shit?
你做错了。纸张悬在上面。
You're doing it wrong. The paper hangs over the top.
杰森,谁他妈在乎?
Jason, who the fuck cares?
再一次,你给我留下了四个怪胎方块。
And once again, you left me four freakin' squares.
我在乎。我在乎!
I care. I care!
为什么你总是要成为
Why do you always gotta be
关于你的独♥立♥女性胡说八道?
on your independent woman bullshit?
你为什么不能按照我的要求去做?
Why can't you ever just do what I ask?
这段关系中没有足够的钱
There's so not enough money in this relationship
对于性别角色。
for gender roles.
它总是与你的钱有关。
It's always about money with you.
不。不。不让你翻转这个。
Nope. Nope. Not letting you flip this.
不要试图让我成为反派。
Don't try to make me the villain.
我嫁给了一位私募股权经理,
I married a private equity manager,
不是贾鲁尔的前实习生,这是有原因的。
not Ja Rule's former intern, for a reason.
你从来没有支援过我想要的东西。
You've never supported the things I've wanted.
你不能认真。
You can't be serious.
我们的整个婚姻,这就是我做过的一切。
Our entire marriage, that is all I've ever done.
当然,只要它对你有益。
Sure, as long as it benefitted you.
你应该再踢他一次。-毫米。
You should've kicked him again. -Mm.
那么,奴隶制从何而来呢?
So where does slavery come into all of this?
好吧,这副眼镜是怎么回事?
Okay, what's up with these glasses?
嗯...
Um, well...
我有红眼病。
I have pink eye.
阿玛瑞从学校带回家?
Amari brought it home from school?
不不。
No, no.
马修。。。在我脸上噗噗。
Matthew... pooted in my face.
什么?
What?
好吧,我一直在努力
Well, I have been trying
为卧室增添趣味
to spice things up in the bedroom
自从整个阿玛瑞芭蕾舞团的崩溃之后,
since that whole Amari ballet debacle,
所以我正在这样做...
so I was doing this...
会阴刺♥激♥的东西用我的舌头。
perineum stimulation thing with my tongue.
好吗?
Okay, and?
我鼓励他坐在我的脸上
And I encouraged him to sit on my face
这样我就可以得到一个更好的角度,
so I could get a better angle,
当他站起来时,他...噗。
and when he got up there, he... pooted.
你没有红眼病,你有臭眼病。
You don't have pink eye, you have stink eye.
来吧,姑娘。笑。
Come on, girl. Laugh.
狗屎很有趣。狗屎很有趣。
The shit's funny. The shit's funny.
什么是会阴?
What's a perineum?
呃,这是一条想像中的房♥地♥产♥地带
Uh, it's an imaginary strip of real estate
在你的球和你的混♥蛋♥之间
between your balls and your asshole
只存在于Cosmo的页面中
that only existed in the pages of Cosmo
在早期。
in the early aughts.
你说的是t『aint。
You're talking about the t'aint.
什么?
The what?
不是球,不是脓液,不是蛋蛋,不是阴♥部♥
T'aint ball, t'aint the pus,T'aint the balls, t'aint the pussy,
屁♥股♥。
t'aint the ass.
哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈,哈。很有趣,笑话在我身上。
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Very funny, joke is on me.
我要去洗手间。
I'm going to the bathroom.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表