剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
是他让她上了学校
He's the one who has her enrolled in a school
他们在哪里对她青春期前的身体进行亢进
where they're hypersexualizing her prepubescent body
并颠覆了她的女性气质。
and subverting her femininity.
我会花600美元买♥♥「学术流行语」,亚历克斯。
I'll take "Academic Buzzwords" for $600, Alex.
无论如何,我要让她进入哈莱姆舞蹈剧院。
Anyway, I'm enrolling her in the Dance Theatre of Harlem.
也许你应该先和马修谈谈这件事。
Maybe you should talk to Matthew about that first.
对,『因为那些黑人芭蕾舞鞋
Right, 'cause those Negro ballet slippers
显然是错过了。
were clearly a miss.
妈的!
Shit!
整个宇宙是什么?
What in the whole universe?
切里斯。切里斯。
Cherise. Cherise.
嘿,姑娘,你有急救箱吗?
Hey, girl, you got a first-aid kit?
从法律上讲,我们必须,
Legally we're required to,
但我们也应该有灭火器,
but we're also supposed to have fire extinguishers,
所以我说不。
so I'ma say no.
没关系。
It's okay.
整个宇宙今天都不他妈的和我在一起。
The whole universe is just not fucking with me today.
你们都想喝醉或死尝试吗?
Y'all want a round of Get Drunk or Die Trying?
是的。
Yes.
雪丽丝,你的奶♥子♥今天看起来特别棒。
Cherise, your titties look particularly amazing today.
她的奶♥子♥总是看起来很棒。
Her tits always look amazing.
他们很好,对吧?
They're good, right?
我认为如此。-是的。
I think so. -Yes.
哦,可爱的孩子,可爱的孩子。我会回来的。
Oh, sweet child, sweet child. I'll be back.
好。
Okay.
呃呃。-嗯...
Uh-uh. -Um...
我以为你说
I thought that you said
你的婚礼是一件小而亲密的事情。
your wedding was a small, intimate affair.
为什么这里有300个邀请?
Why are there, like, 300 invitations here?
因为这已经不是我的婚礼了。
Because this is no longer my wedding.
这是奥拉比西·阿德耶莫的婚礼,
This is a wedding for Olabisi Adeyemo,
他的母亲,他来自奈及利亚的15个阿姨,
his mother, his 15 aunts from Nigeria,
还有我的母亲和她不断扩大的名单
and my mother and her ever-expanding list
社会妇女和教会朋友。
of society women and church friends.
老实说,在这一点上,我应该邀请
Honestly, at this point, I should just invite
切丽丝的每个奶♥子♥。
each of Cherise's tits.
婚礼被高估了。
Weddings are so overrated.
呵呵,鼓舞人心的婚前见解
Huh, inspiring prenuptial insights
来自我们唯一的已婚朋友。
from our only married friend.
什么?为了杰森和我在婚礼上花了什么,
What? For what Jason and I spent on our wedding,
我可以没有债务,买♥♥了一艘小船。
I could be debt-free and have bought a small boat.
好吧,在蕾妮把这一切说成她之前,
Okay, before Renee makes this all about her,
惠特尼,你买♥♥过你的婚礼部落礼服吗?
Whitney, have you bought your wedding tribal dress yet?
呃,没有。
Ugh, no.
他村庄的部落色彩
The tribal colors from his village
是棕色和蓝色。
are brown and blue.
他们要我把我350美元的新娘高髻包起来
And they want me to wrap my $350 bridal updo
在...杜拉格。
in a... durag thingy.
我很确定它不完全是杜拉格。
I'm pretty sure it's not a durag exactly.
它就像一顶皇冠,布吉。
It's like a crown, bougie.
哦,最糟糕的是,
Oh, and the worst of it,
奥拉的母亲想要布兰齐诺作为鱼主菜。
Ola's mother wants branzino for the fish entrée.
嗯,我喜欢布兰齐诺。
Mmm, I love branzino.
呃,不,你没有。
Uh, no, you don't.
你以为你爱布兰齐诺
You think you love branzino
因为厨师总是把它当作一种特殊的服务
because the chefs always serve it as a special
而不了解的人则让其他人
and people who don't know better let other people
向他们指示生活中真正特别的东西。
dictate to them what's actually special in life.
而且因为服务员总是提到它
And because waiters are always referring to it
作为,嗯,“欧洲鲈鱼,”
as a, um, "European sea bass,"
人们被事实分散了注意力
people get distracted by the fact
就味道和风味而言,
that in terms of taste and flavor,
它只是美化的罗非鱼。
it's just glorified tilapia.
所以每个人都在经过一块美丽的大♥比♥目鱼
So everybody's passing over a beautiful piece of halibut
甚至是红鲷鱼
or even a red snapper
因为纽约的所有厨师
because all the chefs of New York
决定让布兰齐诺成为一件事。
have decided to make branzino a thing.
但布兰齐诺不是一回事。
But branzino's not a thing.
这只是基本的。
It's just basic.
我想她只是叫你一个基本的婊♥子♥。
I think she just called you a basic bitch.
嗯嗯。 -我没有做这样的事情。
Mm-hmm. -I did no such thing.
是的,你做到了。-嗯嗯。
Yes, you did. -Mm-hmm.
你知道吗?我要拿走我的基本屁♥股♥
You know what? I'm gonna take my basic ass
马修阅读他为《大西洋月刊》撰写的文章,
to Matthew's reading of his essay for The Atlantic,
所以你可以舔你自己该死的婚礼请柬。
so you can lick your own damn wedding invitations.
他不是已经做了几个吗?
Hasn't he done several already?
对,比如,一篇论文你能讲多少次?
Right, like, how many times can you present one essay?
这不像黑鬼写了一本书。
It's not like the nigga wrote a book.
好吧,马修鲍威尔永远不会拒绝一个场合
Okay, Matthew Powell will never turn down an occasion
听到自己在俘虏的观众面前讲话,所以......
to hear himself speak in front of a captive audience, so...
不,不,不,不,不,不要去,拜托。
No, no, no, no, no, don't go, please.
我正要求你们跟我到市中心来
I was just about to beg you all to come downtown with me
今晚参加这个灵魂男孩派对。
to this Soulja Boy party tonight.
这到底是什么意思?
What's that even mean?
♪ Soulja Boy up in this ♪
♪ Watch me crank it Watch me roll ♪
欢迎来到我在热茶文摘的生活。
Welcome to my life at Hot Tea Digest.
我一直告诉你们我做了一件非常邪恶的事情
I keep telling you guys I did something really evil
在前世。
in a past life.
不是,像,希♥特♥勒♥邪恶,但绝对,像,
Not, like, Hitler evil but definitely, like,
克拉伦斯汤玛斯邪恶。
Clarence Thomas evil.
好的,艾拉,我爱你,嘘嘘,
Okay, Ella, I love you, boo-boo,
但这对我来说很难。
but it's a hard no for me.
你们两个呢?
What about you two?
你不能认真。
You can't be serious.
Soulja Boy是一个他妈的传奇。我在。
Soulja Boy is a fucking legend. I'm in.
♪ Come, all, to the E-Z ♪
♪ 来吧,大家,去E-Z ♪
♪ Yes ♪
♪ See, this ain't nothin' That you used to ♪
♪ Out of the ordinary And usual ♪
♪ You got to have The mind state ♪
♪ Like I'm so great ♪
♪ And can't nobody do it Like you do ♪
♪ Miraculous, phenomenal ♪
♪ See, I look too good To be fuckin' you ♪
♪ And I look too good To be lovin' you ♪
♪ You know I look way too good To be stuck with you ♪
♪ I'm conceited I got a reason ♪
♪ See, I look too good To be getting' whipped... ♪
哦,我的上帝。那是吉姆钟斯吗?
Oh, my God. Is that Jim Jones?
神圣的2006年,我们刚刚进入了一个时间胶囊。
Holy 2006, we just entered a time capsule.
我要去拿冠军。
I'm going to get champs.
我要去找魂珈男孩。
I'm gonna go find Soulja Boy.
在酒吧见你?-好吧。
Meet you at the bar? -All right.
我跟你一起去。
I'm coming with you.
什么?我想见见他。
What? I want to meet him.
魂珈男孩。
Soulja Boy.
魂珈男孩。
Soulja Boy.
♪ With his tight white tee ♪
你好。我和热茶文摘。
Hi. I'm with Hot Tea Digest.
我采访了Soulja Boy。
I have an interview with Soulja Boy.
女士,请离开绳子。
Ma'am, please step away from the rope.
今天没有新闻。-哦,拜托了。
No press today. - Oh, please.
你怎么知道她是新闻家?
How do you even know she's press?
她可能是在撒谎。
She could be lying.
你知道,也许她只是一些群妓
You know, maybe she's just some groupie whore
只是想进入贵宾。
just trying to get in the VIP.
这有什么区别,先生?
What difference does it make, sir?
布莱恩!
Brian!
那么,谁邀请艾拉·麦克费尔参加派对?
Well, who invited Ella McFair to the party?
呼!
Hoo!
姑娘,你长得真好看。你去哪儿了?
You look good, girl. where you been?
躲起来。-[布莱恩] 嗯。
In hiding. -[Brian] Mm.
你能把我带到那边吗?
Can you get me over there?
我需要魂珩男孩咬几口。
I need a few bites from Soulja Boy.
好吧,坚持住。擎。
Well, hold up. Hold up.
哈斯-哈斯·艾拉·麦克费尔重新加入牡丹
Has-has Ella McFair rejoined the peons
娱乐圈?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表