剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I was totally thinking that.
不,就像那些抑郁症广♥告♥
No, it's like those depression commercials
所有的女人似乎都那么高兴。
where all the women seem so freaking happy.
我真的看著他们,就像,「也许我应该抑郁
I literally watch them like, "Maybe I should get depressed
“这样我就可以穿白色连衣裙了
"so that I can wear a white dress
“和我女儿在公园里呼啦圈
"and Hula-Hoop with my daughter in the park
并发现它是幸福的,而不是疲惫的。
and find it blissful instead of exhausting."
右?和患有斑块状牛皮癣的小鸡
Right? And chicks with plaque psoriasis
过著他们最好的生活,只是到处剥落。
are living their best life, just flaking everywhere.
擤你的嘴。吹。从嘴里吹。
Blow your mouth. Blow. Blow from mouth.
哦,是的,就是这样。哦。是的。
Ooh, yes, that's it. Ooh. Yeah.
嘿,马科斯。-嗯,在那里。哦。
Hey, Marcos. -Mm, there. Ooh.
嘿,马科斯。
Hey, Marcos. -Mm.
马科斯。-去。
Marcos. -Go.
嗨,嗯,你认为你可以吗
Hi, um, do you think you could
把快乐调低一点?
tone down the happy a little bit?
当然,艾比。
Sure, Abby.
这是您的广♥告♥系列。
It's your campaign.
这很粗鲁。-非常。
That was rude. -Very.
给我死脸。死脸。
Give me dead face. Dead face.
哦,顺便说一句,
Oh, by the way,
我仍然对品牌战略副总裁的角色感兴趣。
I'm still interested in the VP of brand strategy role.
我的意思是,密宗忽略了庞大的消费群体
I mean, Tantric is overlooking a large consumer segment
不与AA交谈,并且有一个巨大的上升
not speaking to AA, and there's a huge uptick
黑人对健康和保健的兴趣。
of Black interest in health and wellness.
蕾 妮。。。
Renee...
你不必向我推销。
you do not have to pitch me.
你是我第一天的头号♥人物。
You're my day-one number one.
我要和汤姆和彼得谈谈。
I'm gonna talk to Tom and Peter.
谢谢。
Thank you.
但是你确定你现在正在为此做好准备吗?
But are you sure that you're, like, up for that right now
你怎么回事?
with everything you got going on?
谁,我?
Who, me?
是的。-我-我很棒。
Yeah. -I'm-I'm great.
我——我很好。
I'm-I'm fine.
什么,我看起来不太好?我的意思是。。。
What, I don't look great? I mean...
不,我只是说我的前三次离婚
No, I'm just saying that my first three divorces
太重了。
were way heavy.
离婚就像死亡一样。
Divorce can be like a death.
Dorinda Medley说你不应该这么说。
Dorinda Medley says you're not supposed to say that.
但我很好,真的。
But I'm fine, really.
你知道,我的祖父总是告诉我
You know, my grandfather always told me
只有一个方向,那就是直奔前方。
there's only one direction, and that's straight ahead.
另外,我穿内衣还是很好看的,
Also, I still look good in lingerie,
这给了我平静,好吗?
and that gives me peace, okay?
战胜男人的最好方法
The best way to get over a man
是和另一个人一起乘坐私人飞机。
is to get on a private jet with another one.
我祖父总是这么说。
That's what my grandfather always said.
我知道这是对的。
I know that's right.
你爷爷单身吗?
Is your grandfather single?
嘿,宝贝,我们今晚要做奈莉和凯利,对吧?
Hey, babe, we're doing Nelly and Kelly tonight, right?
是的,宝贝。
Yeah, babe.
宝贝,你现在把我宠坏了。
Babe, you have got me spoiled now.
医院化妆水对此没有狗屎。
The hospital lotion doesn't have shit on this.
就像那些东西故意造成灰烬一样。
It's like that stuff intentionally causes ash.
我觉得我需要把Kiehl's带给大众。
I feel like I need to bring Kiehl's to the masses.
哦,如果你知道它的成本,你就不会有这种感觉。
Oh, you wouldn't feel that way if you knew how much it cost.
嘿,我明白了——你最好不要买♥♥更多的枕头。
Hey, I see--you better not be buying more pillows.
我不是。
I'm not.
我发誓我刚刚在萤幕上看到了一个枕头。
I swear I just saw a pillow on that screen.
我不买♥♥枕头。
I'm not buying pillows.
我正在为艾拉寻找生日礼物。
I'm looking for a birthday present for Ella.
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
嘿,宝贝,让我们完成我们的注册表。
Hey, babe, let's get our registry done.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
奥拉,你没有认真注册跑步机。
Ola, you did not seriously register for a treadmill.
这不是你要求别人付钱的东西。
That is not something you ask other people to pay for.
好的,这完全正常
Okay, and it's totally normal
要求人们给我们买♥♥一个荷兰烤箱?
to ask people to buy us a Dutch oven?
你甚至不知道荷兰烤箱是什么。
You don't even know what a Dutch oven is.
唔。
Mm-mm.
不。
No.
不。
No.
但我想把我的荷兰语放在你的烤箱里。
But I'd like to put my Dutch in your oven.
哦。-过来这里。
Oh. -Come here.
嘿,我们买♥♥一些瓷器怎么样
Hey, how about we get some china
和你的父母,我的父母一起吃圣诞晚餐,
for Christmas dinners with your parents, my parents,
我们的四个孩子呢?
and our four kids?
四?-嗯嗯。
Four? -Mm-hmm.
什么?
What?
哦,你没听到吗?
Oh, you don't hear that?
听。
Listen.
那是我们的长子。
That's our firstborn son.
他说,“妈妈,爸爸,给我施肥。
He's saying, "Mommy, Daddy, fertilize me."
你意识到这不是一个开启。
You realize this is not a turn-on.
好。
Okay.
怎么样?
How about this?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
这样更好吗?-是的。
Is that better? -Yeah.
我爱妳。
I love you.
我爱妳。
I love you.
[《人造情人》饰演]
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ I'm so tired of fighting ♪
♪ The things That I can't control ♪
♪ Could you give me Excitement ♪
♪ Before I gotta tell you go ♪
♪ 808s for my heartbreak ♪
♪ And Mary Jane for my soul ♪
♪ 我唯一倾诉的... ♪
♪ Only thing I confide in... ♪
嘿嘿。
Hey there.
来吧,伙计。
Come on, man.
不要那样做我。
Don't do me like that.
你知道我很丢脸。
You know I'm humiliated.
不要。
Don't be.
你只是想操♥我♥
You've only been trying to fuck me
就像,八年。
for, like, eight years.
好吧,我可能是最后一个人
Well, I'm probably the last person
你想在生日那天看到,嗯?
that you wanna see on your birthday, huh?
你怎么知道这是我的-- -Facebook。
How did you know it was my-- -Facebook.
我必须删除该帐户。
I've got to delete that account.
所以你有大计划吗?-是的,今晚的卡拉OK派对。
So you got big plans? -Yeah, karaoke party tonight.
你应该来。
You should come.
低调,我他妈的喜欢卡拉OK。
Low-key, I fucking love karaoke.
哦。-但我必须...
Oh. -But I gotta...
为运动鞋皮条客铺上这条红地毯。
cover this red carpet for Sneaker Pimps.
嘘,红地毯。
Boo, red carpet.
我知道。
I know.
布莱恩。-嗯?
Brian. -Hmm?
你进入好莱坞,对吧?
You're Access Hollywood,right?
我们将在大约 15 岁时为您准备好。
We'll be ready for you in about 15.
你在什么管道?
What outlet are you with?
热茶文摘。
Hot Tea Digest.
哦。
Oh.
对。
Right.
所以看起来你的老虎机要到 10:30,
So it looks like your slot isn't until 10:30,
但是我们迟到了,所以,就像,接近11:15。
but we're running late, so, like, closer to 11:15.
在线管道排在最后,在电视之后...
Online outlets go last, after TV...
并列印。
and print.
我知道。
I'm aware.
好吧,男子团体周二晚上在FCDC开会。
All right, men's group meets at FCDC on Tuesday nights.
酷。我会在那里。
Cool. I'll be there.
呃,你好。
Uh, hello.
我可以打个招呼吗?
Can I get a hello?
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表