剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
惊人。
Stunning.
阿姨,我们试试这个蓝色的。
Auntie, and let's try this blue one.
奥拉很幸运能找到你。
Ola is lucky to have found you.
他是我的兄弟,但我不得不说,他要结婚了。
He is my brother, but I have to say, he is marrying up.
停。
Stop.
你哥哥是个了不起的人。
Your brother is an incredible man.
我是幸运儿。
I'm the lucky one.
哦,惠特尼!
Oh, Whitney!
这将是华丽的。
This is gonna be gorgeous.
啊,婚礼前不要流泪。
Ah, no tears before the wedding day.
我要去给妈妈打电♥话♥。
I'm gonna go call Mother.
那么你过著什么样的一天呢?
So what kind of day are you having?
仍然待定。
Still TBD.
那么警报是什么?
So what's the alert?
呃,我需要一个管理时刻。
Uh, I need an admin moment.
呃,你知道,
Uh, you know,
胡桃夹子不是用来吞咽的。
nutcrackers are not meant for guzzling.
啊,啊,啊,啊,啊。
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.
好。
Okay.
我欺骗了奥拉。
I cheated on Ola.
你为什么没有反应?
Why aren't you reacting?
姑娘,我就知道了。
Girl, I been known that.
艾拉几周前告诉我。
Ella told me weeks ago.
信任三重奏,还记得吗?
Trinamic Trio of Trust, remember?
我为我们六年级的集团名字深感遗憾。
I deeply regret our sixth grade clique name.
还有,你以为我看不透
Also, you think I couldn't see through
你声称的那一整集冷脚?
that whole cold-feet episode you claimed to be having?
我知道出事了。
I knew something was up.
你为什么什么都没说?
Why didn't you say anything?
比如?“克里斯·卡布雷拉怎么样?”
Like what? "How 'bout that Chris Cabrera?"
迪克的火,是吧?右?
Dick's fire, huh? Right?
好了,停下。
Okay, stop.
别逗我笑。
Don't make me laugh.
我觉得很可怕。我是一个可怕的人。
I feel horrible. I'm a horrible person.
你不是一个可怕的人。
You are not a horrible person.
现在,你对奥拉做了什么,那不是好事。
Now, what you did to Ola, that was not kind.
但作为你的朋友——
But as your friend--
你即将离婚的朋友——
your soon-to-be-divorced friend--
我明白了。
I get it.
你知道,结婚会让你考虑
You know, getting married makes you consider
所有假设。
all the what-ifs.
如果你操了那个NBA球员怎么办?
What if you had fucked that NBA player?
或者如果你们中的一个人瘫痪了怎么办
Or what if one of you gets paralyzed
你♥他♥妈♥的根本就不能操?
and you can't fuck at all?
或者如果你们中的一个人决定辞职怎么办
Or what if one of you decides to quit your job
管理您在地铁站台上看到的乐队
to manage a band you saw on a subway platform
然后你决定有意识地解耦
and then you decide to consciously uncouple
因为离婚更贵
because getting divorced is more expensive
而不是付钱给律师来分割我们剩下的面包屑——
than paying lawyers to divide the crumbs we have left--
蕾妮,看来我们已经穿越了
Renee, it seems that we've crossed over
进入对话的“关于你”部分。
into the "about you" part of the conversation.
是的。不好意思。
Yeah. Sorry.
看,我太爱奥拉了。
Look, I love Ola so much.
我没有欺骗他,因为我怀疑他或我们。
I didn't cheat on him because I have doubts about him or us.
只是,我...
It's just, I've...
我从来没有上网约会过。
I've never been on an Internet date.
我从来没有被鬼魂化过。
I've never been ghosted.
我从来没有过。
I've never had a one-night stand.
奥拉实际上是第一个
Ola is literally the first
也是唯一和我在一起的人——
and only person that I have ever been with--
在此之前。
before this.
我明白你为什么害怕
I understand why you were afraid
跳扫帚作为单鸡万达。
of jumping the broom as a One-Dick Wanda.
而且我们不必结婚。
And we do not have to get married.
如果这不是你想要的,
If this isn't what you want,
我会开著逃跑的车,去他妈的。
I'll drive the getaway car, and fuck 'em all.
我不认为这是你想要的。
I don't think that's what you want.
我只是开始怀疑我是否真的了解自己
I just started wondering if I even really knew myself
当我经历得如此之少时。
when I've experienced so little.
我知道你是谁。
I know who you are.
而你不是那种人
And you are not the kind of person
谁能在摧毁你一生的挚爱中幸存下来。
who could survive destroying the love of your life.
所以你觉得我不应该告诉他——
So you don't think I should tell him--
婊♥子♥,地狱不。
Bitch, hell no.
这他妈的太自私了。
That is selfish as fuck.
与它和平相处,把它埋得很深——
Make peace with this and bury it deep--
深深,深深,内心深处。
deep, deep, deep down.
用你的真♥相♥惩罚他对奥拉来说是不公平的。
It's not fair to Ola to punish him with your truth.
那个男人爱你的疯狂,
That man loves your crazy,
这就是我们所能要求的一切。
and that is all we could ever ask for.
我没疯。
I am not crazy.
婊♥子♥,你♥他♥妈♥的疯了。
Bitch, you are out of your fucking mind.
该死的“杂货购物清单的Excel电子表格”
Damn "Excel spreadsheets for grocery shopping lists"
看『屁♥股♥。
lookin' ass.
给我那个。
Give me that.
嗯。
Mmm.
该死的,结束了。
Damn, it's over.
他妈的。我得尿尿。
Fuck. I gotta pee.
我们可以去敲马修的门。
We can go knock on Matthew's door.
桑迪可能在那里,
Sondi's probably in there,
周末躲避哈莱姆区。
hiding from Harlem on a weekend.
好吧。-哦!
All right. -Oh!
艾拉有没有告诉你她又在操安德森了?
Did Ella tell you she's fucking Anderson again?
哦,她不必告诉我。
Oh, she didn't have to tell me.
她没有接我早上的一个电♥话♥
She hasn't answered one of my morning phone calls
自从她生日以来。
since her birthday.
小毛茸茸的。
Little floozy.
呸!
Ugh!
是什么让你这么久?
What took you so you long?
移♥动♥。移♥动♥!
Move. Move!
让我猜猜:她必须撒尿。
Let me guess: she has to pee.
小女人,小膀胱。
Tiny woman, tiny bladder.
桑迪,朋友们来了!
Sondi, friends are here!
管他呢?
What the hell?
出来玩。-我们是什么,五个?
Come out and play. -What are we, five?
我在不到五分钟的时间内喝完了大部分这种胡桃夹子。
I drank most of this nutcracker in less than five minutes.
加油!为它奔跑。
Come on! Make a run for it.
[阿马里]爸爸,准备好了没有,我来了!
[Amari] Daddy, ready or not, here I come!
你知道吗?乐意。
You know what? Gladly.
我迫切需要喝一杯和我的两步。
I am in desperate need of a drink and my two-step.
耶!
Yay!
♪ Let it get into you ♪
♪ Come on... ♪
我自♥由♥了!我自♥由♥了!
I am free! I am free!
我自♥由♥了!-哦!
I am free! -Oh!
嘿,你不喜欢那个扬声器吗?
Hey, don't you love that speaker?
这是我最喜欢的世俗财产。
It's my favorite worldly possession.
你知道它是防水的,对吧?
You know it's waterproof, right?
是的!我-我-我在淋浴时使用它。
Yes! I-I-I use it in the shower.
你们都想要盘子吗?
Y'all want a plate?
我在这里得到了所有正确的东西来做好身体。
I got all the right things over here to do a body good.
小伙子,注意你的举止。
Boy, mind your manners.
等。
Wait.
那些是排骨吗?-还有另一种吗?
Are those pork ribs? -Is there another kind?
我来自孟菲斯,
I'm from Memphis,
这个问题的答案是否定的。
and the answer to that question is no.
你有烤豆吗?
You got baked beans?
你有男人吗?
You got a man?
我敢你跳下去!
I dare you to jump off!
你敢让我做这样的蠢事。
You would dare me to do some dumb shit like that.
不要试图在石膏中蹒跚而行!
Not trying to hobble down the aisle in a cast!
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表