剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
I think his name was Jamaal Jones.
我得问问她。
I'll have to ask her.
他在哈佛商学院落后了一年。
He was a year behind us at HBS.
他在那里,没有妻子。
He was on there, sans wife.
他有,就像,五个苏格兰威士卡
He had, like, five scotches
并开始盯著我的胸部。
and started staring at my boobs.
哦!但谁能怪他呢?
Ooh! But who can blame him?
从青春期开始,这种情况就一直在发生。
That's been going on since puberty.
噢,噢,噢,
Ooh, ooh, ooh,
伴娘礼服看起来很棒!
the bridesmaid gowns look great!
嗯,我觉得他们有点平淡。
Mm. I think they're kind of plain.
哦。蕾 妮。。。
Oh. Renee...
...有时你太诚实了。
...sometimes you are too honest.
哦,希望,有时你也是...这里。
Oh, Hope, sometimes you're too... here.
我的裙子在哪里?[轻笑,鼓掌]
Where's my dress? [chuckles, claps]
狗屎。
Shit.
妈妈,这就像鞋带一样。
Mom, it's like shoelaces.
你只是纵横交错。-好。
You just crisscross. -Okay.
我正在努力。
I'm working on it.
嘿,你父亲有一个问题,
Hey, your father had a question about,
呃,Cohen&Rotter的发♥票♥之一。
uh, one of the invoices from Cohen & Rotter.
我以为我们同意只在婚礼上使用黑人供应商。
I thought we agreed to only use Black vendors for the wedding.
是的,我花了数周时间试图找到黑人拥有的
Yes, I spent weeks trying to find a Black-owned
照明和地板公♥司♥。
lighting and flooring company.
没有。
There are none.
这就像我们被红线排除在职业之外一样。
It's like we've been redlined out of the vocation.
那真是太可惜了。
That is a shame.
你还记得查普曼先生吗?
You remember Mr. Chapman?
他曾经有一家照明公♥司♥。
He used to have a lighting company.
他试图把它传给他的儿子,
And he tried to pass it down to his son,
但当然,他试图成为那些嘻哈歌♥手中的一员。
but of course, he was trying to be one of those hip-hoppers.
哎呀,哎呀!哎呀,太紧了!
Ow, ow! Ow, it's too tight!
好吧,不要咬掉我的头。
Okay, don't bite my head off.
对不起。我只是-我...
I'm sorry. I just-I...
我只是无法呼吸这个东西。
I just can't breathe in this thing.
你知道吗?你为什么不干脆
You know what? Why don't you just
去小椅子上坐下
go sit in the little chair
那是专门为新娘的母亲制♥作♥的?
that's made especially for mothers of the bride?
我可以在这件事上得到一点说明吗?
Could I get a little help with this thing?
真的很棒的派对。-是的。
Really great party. - Yeah.
谢谢。-但是那个巴蒂斯特,不过。
Thank you. -But that Baptiste, though.
巴蒂斯特。-哦。
Baptiste. -Oh.
厨房♥里那是什么?
What was that in the kitchen?
提到马修过去的一些小妞
Mentioning some chick from Matthew's past
然后叫我姐姐?
and then calling me sis?
姐姐「是最被动攻击性的,
"Sis" is the most passive-aggressive,
曾经非姐妹般的狗屎。
non-sisterly shit ever.
我他妈的不认识你,婊♥子♥。
I don't fucking know you, bitch.
我不是妹。不要“姐姐”我,呃。
I'm not your sister. Don't "sis" me, ugh.
我认为你反应过度了。
I think you're overreacting.
我的意思是,她走进我家,骂我是个混♥蛋♥。
I mean, she came into my house and she called me a fuckup.
不。她说你完蛋了,
No. She said you were fucking up,
哪。。。我个人喜欢。
which... I personally love.
我也是,它已经在我的愿景板上了。
Me too, it's already on my vision board.
这是个好主意!-好吧,你为什么
That is a good idea! -Okay, why are you
站在她一边?
taking her side?
我不会站在她一边。
I'm not taking her side.
如果你♥他♥妈♥的,那么对你有好处。
And if you are fucking up, then good for you.
女士 们!
Ladies!
我很高兴我们有这个机会亲自参加
I'm glad we have this opportunity in person
让我告诉你我没有得到任何回应
for me to tell you I received nary a response
到我的电子邮件中,关于我对惠特尼单身女郎的计划。
to my email about my plans for Whitney's bachelorette.
你知道吗,希望?
You know what, Hope?
它可能去了我的垃圾邮件资料夹。
It probably went to my spam folder.
[希望]好吧,我已经预订了一切,
[Hope] Well, I already booked everything,
所以我需要800美元
so I need $800
下周五之前从你们每个人那里。
from each of you by next Friday.
我接受Venmo,PayPal,但没有现金应用程式。
I accept Venmo, PayPal, but no Cash App.
八百块钱?为什么?
Eight hundred dollars? For what?
整个周末,其实是相当合理的。
For the entire weekend, it's actually quite reasonable.
它包括酒店,周五的晚餐,
It includes a hotel, dinner on Friday,
瓶装服务。
bottle service.
姑娘,我们太插电了
Girl, we are way too plugged
支付瓶装服务费用。
to be paying for bottle service.
希望,即使我有800美元躺著,
Hope, even if I had $800 just lying around,
我没有,
which I do not,
我不会那样花钱。
I would not be spending it that way.
如果你们中有人回复了我的 SurveyMonkey 连结,
If any of you had responded to my SurveyMonkey links,
我们不会有这个问题。
we wouldn't be having this issue.
哦!
Oh!
惠特尼!-哦,我的上帝,惠特尼!
Whitney! - Oh, my God, Whitney!
你长得真漂亮!
You look so beautiful!
我的宝贝女儿很漂亮,对吧?
My baby girl gorgeous, right?
亲爱的。哦,天哪。
Sweetie. Oh, my.
哦。这是完美的。
Oh. It's perfect.
所以,惠特尼,关于那个缝隙。-真?
So, Whitney, about that slit. -Really?
惠特尼,我想所有的裙子
Whitney, I think all of the dresses
是完美的,不用担心。
are perfect as is, no worries.
我以为我们同意要求修改。
I thought we agreed to ask for alterations.
我从来没有说过。
I never said that.
蕾妮,我希望你没想到艾拉
Renee, I hope you weren't expecting Ella
支援你。-你怎么了?
to have your back. -What is with you?
我只是说,如果我对婊♥子♥有问题,
I'm just saying, if I have a problem with a bitch,
你对婊♥子♥有问题。
you have a problem with a bitch.
我遇到了一个问题... -[格温清了清嗓子]
And I got a problem... -[Gwynn clears throat]
...与唐达·巴蒂斯特。-哦,我的上帝。
...with Donda Baptiste. -Oh, my God.
请原谅我的语言,格林太太。
Excuse my language, Mrs. Greene.
好吧,这越来越愚蠢了。
Okay, this is getting silly.
呃,也许每个人都需要零食。
Uh, maybe everyone needs a snack.
我带了巧克力覆盖的浓缩咖啡豆。
I brought chocolate-covered espresso beans.
另外,惠特尼,我一直想问你。
Also, Whitney, I've been meaning to ask you.
有没有办法?
Is there a way
我们可以取消邀请杰森参加婚礼吗?
that we can uninvite Jason to the wedding?
不邀请客人参加婚礼是极其糟糕的礼仪。
Uninviting a guest to a wedding is extremely poor etiquette.
哦,对不起,霍普,如果不清楚的话。
Oh, I'm sorry, Hope, if that was unclear.
当我直接与惠特尼交谈时,
When I spoke directly to Whitney,
我正在和惠特尼说话。
I was talking to Whitney.
好吧,好吧,作为她的伴娘——
Okay, well, as her maid of honor--
希望,我们明白了,你♥他♥妈♥的就是伴娘。
Hope, we get it, you're the fucking maid of honor.
如果他不能不请自来,
And if he cannot be uninvited,
我在想也许我可以带一个加号♥。
I was thinking perhaps maybe I could bring a plus-one.
嘿!
Hey!
您不能加一个切入线。
You cannot plus-one cut-in-line.
我正要问她能不能带上安德森。
I was gonna ask her if I could bring Anderson.
再一次,安德森很烂。
Again, Anderson sucks.
桑迪,你这辈子马修戏还不够吗
Sondi, don't you have enough Matthew drama in your life
为了满足你对男性厌恶的持续需求?
to satiate your constant need for male loathing?
你们现在是认真的吗?
Are you guys serious right now?
这些都不合适
None of this is appropriate
女士们,对于我们在这里试图做的事情。
for what we are trying to do here, ladies.
蕾妮、桑迪、艾拉、
Renee, Sondi, Ella,
闭门会议...现在!
closed-door session... now!
我什至什么都没做。
I didn't even do anything.
哦,你没有?有趣。
Oh, you didn't? Interesting.
啊。
Ah.
啊啊!呜呜,把你的姑娘弄来。
Ah, ah! Whit, get your girl.
希望,你不需要他们需要的东西。
Hope, you don't need what they need.
好吧,我就站在这里偷听。
Okay, I'm just gonna stand out here and eavesdrop.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
这场婚礼我受够了。
I have enough going on with this wedding.
我当然不需要你们三个
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表