剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我要求成功,放大我的声音。
I asked for success, to amplify my voice.
你出版了一本书。
And you had a book published.
所以有些人不喜欢它。
So a few people didn't like it.
这不再是一种成就?
It's no longer an accomplishment?
我以为这是我职业生涯的开始,
I thought it was the beginning of my career,
但它该死的几乎结束了它。
but it damn near ended it.
如何?
How?
当然,会很好
Sure, would've been nice
如果评论好一点。
if the reviews were a little better.
但是,你知道,
But, you know,
生活并不总是会亲吻你的屁♥股♥,亲爱的。
life isn't always gonna kiss your ass, sweetheart.
你有骨质疏松症吗?
You have osteoporosis?
你的姿势真好。
You have such good posture.
这是我的腰枕。
It's my lumbar pillow.
它由超泡沫制成。
It's made of Hyper Foam.
哦。
Oh.
你知道,每当我们谈论这个特别的夜晚时,
You know, whenever we talk about this particular night,
你总是提到蕾妮穿什么。
you always mention what Renee was wearing.
为什么?
Why?
蕾妮做了我永远不会做的事情。
Renee does things I would never do.
我会穿伴娘的礼服
I would wear the bridesmaid's dress
即使我讨厌它,她也挑了出来。
that she picked out even if I hated it.
事实上,我确实穿了一件非常丑陋的衣服。
I did, in fact, wear a very hideous
噗
poofy chiffon number in her wedding,
但我永远不会要求改变它
but I would never ask to have it altered
有一个缝隙到我的子♥宫♥颈。
with a slit up to my cervix.
好吧,这对您来说并不奇怪。
Well, this can't be a surprise to you.
不。我的意思是,这就是蕾妮。
No. I mean, this is who Renee is.
她一直在十字军东征
She's been on a crusade
确保每个人都知道她在那里
to make sure everyone knows she's there
自从她妈妈开始让她自己穿衣服
ever since her mom started letting her dress herself
四年级。
in the fourth grade.
但这真的与她的穿著方式无关,是吗?
But this is really not about the way she dresses, is it?
不。她总是看起来很棒。
No. She always looks amazing.
只是,她从来没想过...
It's just, she never thinks about...
关于什么?
About what?
关于其他人对她的看法?
About what other people think of her?
她应该吗?
Should she?
是的。
Yes.
不。
No.
有时。
Sometimes.
她只是走来走去,不给他妈的。
She just walks around not giving a fuck.
好吧,也许你讨厌蕾妮的自♥由♥能力。
Well, perhaps you resent Renee's ability to be free.
好吧,当我允许自己自♥由♥时,
Well, when I allow myself freedom,
坏事发生了。
bad things happen.
我平日晚上去一家具乐部
I go to one club on a weeknight
最后和一个刚认识的男人上♥床♥。
and end up sleeping with a guy I just met.
我的意思是,谁这样做?
I mean, who does that?
这是纽约,亲爱的。大多数人。
It's New York, honey. Most people.
好吧,我不是大多数人。-我知道。
Well, I'm not most people. - I know.
你是那个从不希望任何人对她生气的人
You're the person who never wants anyone to be mad at her
曾。
ever.
快点,惠特尼。
Hurry up, Whitney.
这些饮料需要这么长时间?
What's taking so long with those drinks?
他们什么时候开始播放点唱机音乐?
When are they gonna start playing the juke music?
你知道吗?我准备迟到!
You know what? I'm ready to per-co-late!
我在等雷鬼套装。
I'm waiting for the reggae set.
小可爱在哪里?
Where are the cuties?
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
高个子,皮肤白皙,长发每次都赢。
Tall, light skin, long hair wins every time.
嗯嗯。 - 嗯,对不起?
Mm-hmm. - Um, excuse me?
男孩们昨天真的不再叫我大鸟了。
Boys literally just stopped calling me Big Bird yesterday.
记得?“她高,她黄”?
Remember? "She tall and she yellow"?
好吧,现在,他们称你为美国的下一个顶级模特。
Well, now, they're calling you America's next top model.
右。
Right.
没有人对你漂亮的女孩问题感兴趣。
No one's interested in your pretty-girl problems.
好吧,我对那些家伙不感兴趣。
Well, I'm not interested in those guys.
那你为什么对他们微笑?
Then why did you smile at them?
因为我很好。
Because I'm nice.
呃,继续走。唔。
Uh, keep walking. Mm-mm.
再见。
Bye.
他们完全喜欢你。
They were totally into you.
姑娘,他们是屎狼。
Girl, they were booger-wolves.
另外,你不能抢走所有的美女。
Plus, you can't hog all the cuties.
我没有占用任何东西。
I'm not hogging anything.
你觉得我今晚想穿这个吗?
Do you think I wanted to wear this tonight?
我尽量不被你们注意到。
I'm trying not to be noticed for you guys.
婊♥子♥,不是没有人要求你这样做。
Bitch, ain't nobody asked you to do that.
你确定你不会更舒服吗
Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable
坐在沙发上?
sitting on the couch?
不,我知道你看到了
No, I know you see
很多人在边缘,
a lot of people on the edge,
我不想抓住别人的疯子。
and I don't wanna catch anyone else's crazy.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
所以你不高兴
So you're upset
惠特尼默许了你的感受?
that Whitney was acquiescing to your feelings?
我不需要她为我玩小事。
I don't need her to play small for me.
要知道,惠特尼需要被大家喜欢
You know, Whitney's need to be liked by everyone
其实是我们所有人的负担。
is actually a burden on all of us.
如果她要成为门垫,那就是她。
If she's gonna be a doormat, that's on her.
但她没有屈服于你的要求
But she didn't give in to your demand
改变伴娘礼服,
to alter the bridesmaid dress,
你不能接受这一点。
and you can't accept that.
南希,你应该站在我这边。
Nancy, you're supposed to be on my side.
我先见到你了。
I was seeing you first.
我们不要忘记这一点,嘘嘘。
Let's not forget that, boo-boo.
然而,我最不见你。
And yet, I see you the least.
而对于我的生活,我不明白
And for the life of me, I don't understand
你们怎么没有意识到
how you all didn't realize
你正在看同一个治疗师
you were seeing the same therapist
直到你们都看到我之后。
until after you were all seeing me.
但说真的,
But seriously,
我是你的最爱,对吧?
I'm your favorite, right?
我绝对是最复杂的。
I'm definitely the most complex.
蕾妮,专注。
Renee, focus.
为什么你不能尊重惠特尼的感受
Why can't you respect Whitney's feelings
关于礼服?
about the dress?
我知道她是新娘。
I know she's the bride.
但那又如何?
But so what?
我们都有我们正在经历的事情。
We all have things we're going through.
我的意思是,为什么每个人都必须迎合她?
I mean, why does everybody have to cater to her?
从来没有人为我做过那种狗屎!
No one ever does that shit for me!
杰森和我做了一个决定。
Jason and I have made a decision.
我们没有孩子。
We're not having kids.
我以为我们已经知道这一点了。
I thought we already knew this.
是的,因为我从来不想要孩子,
Yes, because I never wanted kids anyway,
但现在我们已经讨论并同意了它。
but now we've discussed it and agreed upon it.
所以这是官方的。
So it's official.
大学学费将是半英里
And college tuition's gonna be half a mil
到小傻瓜18岁的时候。
by the time the little sucker's 18.
另外,我不想搬到布鲁克林
Also, I don't wanna move to Brooklyn
并加入摩卡妈妈。
and join Mocha Moms.
和最好的阴♥道♥嫩肤男
And the best vaginal rejuvenation guy
在城市里刚刚死了。
in the city just died.
而且我不会推出一个婴儿
And I'm not about to push out a baby
并破坏了我的阴♥道♥
and have my vagina wrecked
没有专家可以恢复它昔日的辉煌。
without an expert who can restore it to its former glory.
科文博士死了?
Dr. Corvin died?
是的。心脏病发作。
Yeah. Heart attack.
阴♥道♥社区的巨大损失。
Big loss for the vaginal community.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表