剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我要去腾出空间来喝更多的酒。
I'm gonna go make room for more liquor.
好吧。-拿走你讨厌的屁♥股♥...
All right. -Take your nasty ass...
去洗手间。
to the bathroom.
把你的嘴从我身上移开。
Get your mouth off of me.
哦,会阴先生,
Oh, Mr. Perineum,
你能再给我一个吗?
can you get me another one of these?
我喜欢那条裙子。
I love that dress.
哦。-库什尼?
Oh. - Cushnie?
你的品味很棒。
You have fabulous taste.
嗯,谢谢。
Well, thank you.
所以Brett,我们想讨论Eco IPO的定价
So Brett, we wanted to discuss pricing for the Eco IPO
因为基于超越肉类的数位,
'cause based on the Beyond Meat numbers,
我们认为我们可以走得更高。
we think we can go higher.
是的,根据我们的分♥析♥,我们可以每股上涨 10 美元
Yes, from our analysis, we can go up to $10 more a share
并且仍然期望在我们开放时增加100%。
and still expect a 100% increase when we open.
这个漂亮的女孩告诉我的,我都会做。
I'll do whatever this gorgeous gal tells me.
我们是乳酪人,不是贪婪的人。
We're cheese people, not greed people.
听著,布雷特,你必须注意
Listen, Brett, you gotta be mindful
把钱留在桌子上。
of leaving money on the table.
我的意思是,如果我们让你卖♥♥这个,那将是渎职行为——
I mean, it would be malpractice if we let you sell this--
深吸一口气,甜蜜。
Take a breath, sweetness.
我把我的生命托付给惠特尼小姐。
I trust Miss Whitney with my life.
她会做出正确的决定。
She'll make the right call.
那么婚礼策划进展如何呢?
So how's the wedding planning going?
你有未婚夫的照片吗?
Do you have a picture of your fiancé?
我从来没有见过幸运的混♥蛋♥。
I've never seen the lucky bastard.
是的。
Yes.
哦,我的上帝。他看起来像贝纳通模特。
Oh, my God. He looks like a Benetton model.
你们两个是完美的。
You two are perfect.
哦,好吧,我并不完美,
Oh, well, I'm not perfect,
但他仍然爱我,
but he still loves me,
缺陷和所有。
flaws and all.
嗯,我如何获得这场婚礼的邀请?
Um, how do I get an invite to this wedding?
他是社区的皮人。
He's the community peen.
他真的操了我们认识的每个人。
He's literally fucked everybody we know.
那么惠特尼小姐,邀请?
So Miss Whitney, invitation?
好吧,嗯,让我们把这个IPO推向市场,我们拭目以待。
Well, um, let's get this IPO to market and we'll see.
对不起。一秒钟。
Excuse me. One second.
嘿,惠特尼。
Hey, Whitney.
你真的又让我站起来了吗?
Are you seriously standing me up again?
对不起,我还在工作。
I'm sorry, I'm still working.
哦,什么鬼?惠特尼,我的阿姨们很生气。
Oh, what the hell? Whitney, my aunts are pissed.
奥拉,我不是只是和朋友在一起。
Ola, it's not like I'm just hanging with the homies.
我和一个客户在一起。
I'm with a client.
我知道你对见到他们很紧张,
I know you were nervous about meeting them,
但这越来越尴尬了。
but this is getting embarrassing.
你来了吗?
Are you coming?
是的。
Yes.
好吧,好吧,当你在路上时给我打电♥话♥。
Okay, well, just call me when you're on your way.
我得去为我们打掩护。
I gotta go cover for us.
我的爱人,下一步该何去何从?
My love, where to next?
我想做Nueva York à la Whitney Greene。
I wanna do Nueva York à la Whitney Greene.
哦,惠特尼可以带我们进入任何地方。
Oh, Whitney can get us in anywhere.
♪ Ashes to ashes... ♪
我想我可以喝一杯。
I guess I can do one drink.
♪ He fell too far from this tree of life... ♪
那么他说的是昆塔奴隶吗?
So is he talking Kunta slave?
为奴12年?什么程度的奴隶?
12 Years a Slave? What degree of slave?
姑娘,他拿回去了。
Girl, he took it way back.
所有的奴隶都在那里。
All the slaves were there.
好吧,你不明白黑人的困境吗?
Okay, do-do you not understand the plight of the Black man?
奴隶制?
Slavery?
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
哦,我——我只是在找他妈的哪里
Oh, I'm-I'm just looking for where the fuck
奴隶制刚刚从来。
slavery just came from.
你表现得好像我欺骗了你。
You act like I cheated on you.
哦。。。
Oh...
...你欺骗了我们两个。
...you cheated on both of us.
你欺骗了自己的职业生涯,
You cheated yourself out of a career,
你欺骗了我的财务稳定,
you cheated me out of financial stability,
你欺骗了我们未来
and you cheated us out of the future
在过去的五年里,我们一直在计划。
we've been planning for the last five years.
而且,你知道,我只是不明白。
And, you know, I'm just not understanding.
如果你想管理一个乐队...
If you wanted to manage a band...
我们为什么要还清你的MBA?
why are we paying off your MBA?
哦,你真的认为这些学位
Oh, you really think these degrees
有意思,不是吗?
mean something, don't you?
是的,杰森。
Yes, Jason.
斯坦福大学和沃顿商学院工商管理硕士
A Stanford and a Wharton MBA
不要一对破产的情侣。
do not a broke couple make.
巴拉克给我的蜜雪儿。
Barack to my Michelle.
你真的认为你像蜜雪儿一样带来它吗?
Do you really think you're bringing it like Michelle?
黑鬼,什么?!-蕾妮,听著。
Nigga, what?! -Renee, listen.
如果你认为我选择不做
If you think I'm choosing to not make
我想赚多少钱,
as much money as I want to make,
你根本不认识我。
you don't know me at all.
我投资了某件事
I made an investment in something
我相信我们。
I believe in for us.
给你的。
For you.
我们--
We--
您进行了投资?
you made an investment?
杰森?
Jason?
我投资了我们的一些共同基金。
I invested some of our mutual fund.
呃,好吧,我们的共同基金有多少?
Uh, well, how much of our mutual fund?
所有这一切。
All of it.
其中一些是我的钱。
Some of that was my money.
现在是你的钱?
It's your money now?
“因为昨天这是我们的钱。
'Cause it was our money yesterday.
是的,当“我们”投资时,这是“我们的”钱。
Yes, it was "our" money when "we" were investing it.
你——你在开玩笑吧?
You-you're joking, right?
杰森。
Jason.
请告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑。
Please tell me you're fucking joking.
难道你看不出我在这里想拥有一些东西吗?
Can't you see I'm trying to own something here?
我正在尝试创造遗产。
I'm trying to create a legacy.
哇。
Wow.
好吧,你现在是一只大狗,是吧?
Well, you a big dog now, huh?
所以他在一些坎耶的狗屎上。
So he's on some Kanye shit.
不,他没有侃爷的天赋来做一些侃爷的狗屎。
No, he doesn't have Kanye talent to be on some Kanye shit.
这是黑人爱情的挑战之一。
That is one of the challenges of Black love.
我们都带来了自己的创伤
We're all bringing our own trauma
进入等式。-呃,是的。
into the equation. -Uh, yeah.
我完全受到了创伤。
I am fully traumatized.
那个混♥蛋♥卖♥♥掉了我的苹果股票。
That motherfucker sold my Apple stock.
你知道,杰森可能是我最后一个黑人。
You know, Jason just might be my last Black man.
也许是时候让我接受提示了
It might be time for me to take a cue
来自夏娃、蒂娜和塞雷娜。
from Eve, Tina, and Serena.
你知道,给我一个亚历克西斯·奥哈尼汉。
Y'know, get me an Alexis O-hani-han.
我不认为你就是这样说他的名字的。
I don't think that's how you say his name.
听著,嫁给非黑人亿万富翁
Listen, marrying the non-Black billionaire
总是听起来很有趣,
always sounds intriguing,
但我爸爸是一个皮肤黝黑的黑人
but my dad is a dark-skinned Black man
在过去的40年里,他一直崇拜我的妈妈。
who has worshipped my mom for the last 40 years.
我不能不想这样。
I can't not want that.
如果你在等你♥爸♥爸,
If you are waiting for your daddy,
你会等很长时间。
you're gonna be waiting a long time.
好吧,闭嘴!我在说话!
Okay, shut up! I'm talking!
显然,他一直在漂浮整个乐队,
Apparently, he's been floating the entire band,
支付工作室时间、设备、社交媒体促销费用,
paying for studio time, equipment, social media promo,
所有这一切。
all of it.
哇。只是哇。
Wow. Just wow.
♪ When I got nothing better ♪
♪ To do, I think of you ♪
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表