剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
好吧,你总是在说话
Well, you're always talking
关于更加谨慎。
about being more discreet.
好吧,好吧,打个招呼
Okay, well, saying hello
在自助餐厅里并没有完全跨在你的脸上。
isn't exactly straddling your face in the cafeteria.
好的,好的,下次我再打个招呼。
Okay, fine, I'll say hello next time.
你好。
Hello.
所以更新:我确认了我的采访
So update: I confirmed my interviews
和那些东纽约高中男生在一起。
with those East New York high school boys.
这些孩子的父亲中有百分之八十五
Eighty-five percent of these kids' fathers
祖父们认真地度过了一段时间。
and grandfathers have done serious time.
他们中的一些人检查了25岁以下的预期寿命。
A bunch of them checked life expectancy under 25.
你知道,也许我应该和你一起讨论。
You know, maybe I should join you for this discussion.
不。我明白了。
No. I got this.
但是你今晚还跟我去艾拉家吗?
But are you still coming with me to Ella's tonight?
是的,我来了,虽然我还是不太明白
Yes, I'm coming, although I still don't quite understand
怎么突然之间,你对我们很酷
how all of a sudden, you're cool with us
在纽约街头狂欢
gallivanting in the New York streets
在一个星期五的晚上。
on a Friday night.
我们将在一个狭小的房♥间里
We're gonna be in a tiny room
在韩国城的一些简陋建筑中。
in some sketchy building in Koreatown.
我几乎不称之为加利万特。
I hardly call that gallivanting.
是的,我仍然认为我们可以避免
Yeah, I still think we could avoid
很多这种愚蠢的偷偷摸摸的废话
a lot of this stupid sneaking-around nonsense
如果我们只是披露我们与大学的关系。
if we just disclose our relationship to the university.
你终于可以搬进来了。-马修。
You could finally move in. -Matthew.
你知道人们会说什么。
You know what people are gonna say.
你是一个该死的富布赖特学者,
You're a freaking Fulbright Scholar,
看在上帝的份上。
for God's sake.
在你遇到我之前,你已经走上了好路。
You were well on your way before you ever met me.
我知道我是谁,我知道我是如何来到这里的。
I know who I am, and I know how I got here.
但一旦出来,
But as soon as this comes out,
人们会认为你是原因。
people are going to think that you're the reason.
好吧,你知道我会发生什么吗?
Okay, and do you know what's gonna happen to me?
妈的,如果这样我就好了
Shit, I'll be lucky if it
不影响我获得终身教职。
doesn't affect my getting tenure.
但最重要的是,我愿意为你冒险。
But bottom line, I'm willing to risk that for you.
桑迪,我爱你。
Sondi, I love you.
你爱我。
You love me.
我们处于一种忠诚的关系中。
We're in a committed relationship.
这没有错。
There's nothing wrong with that.
好的,我听到了。
OK, I hear you.
我愿意,我愿意。
I do. I do.
我向你保证,
And I promise you,
我几乎准备好为你炸毁我的一生。
I'm almost ready to blow up my entire life for you.
但是现在,我只是问你
But right now, I'm simply asking you
今晚和我一起去卡拉OK
to come to karaoke with me tonight
并成为我格拉迪斯的皮普。
and be the Pip to my Gladys.
你能做到吗?-哦,是的。看。
Can you do that? -Oh, yeah. Watch.
我一直在练习。-真的?
I've been practicing. -Oh, really?
♪ Shoo-doop, doo ♪
哦,嘿嘿。
Ooh, hey.
-♪ Shoo-doop, doo ♪ -Hey, we got the steps.
您不必等待。
You don't have to wait.
哦,这是我能为你的生日做的最起码的事情。
Oh, it's the least I can do for your birthday.
你觉得这部电影怎么样?
What'd you think about the movie?
我认为这是还原的。
I thought it was reductive.
单身女性冷冻卵子
Single woman freezes her eggs
并意外爱上了她的精♥子♥捐赠者
and accidentally falls in love with her sperm donor
在咖啡店,等等,等等。
at a coffee shop, blah, blah, blah.
而整个“成功的黑人女性”
And the whole "successful Black woman
“谁有一个装满Louboutins的壁橱
"who has a closet full of Louboutins
而且得不到男人“的事情就这样上演了。
and can't get a man" thing is so played out.
这些都不知道,
Don't know about any of that,
但自从《海滩救护队》以来,我一直暗恋伊尔费内什。
but I have had a crush on Ilfenesh since Baywatch.
当然,您看到了新的海滩救护队。
Of course you saw the new Baywatch.
好吧,呃,热茶随便,
Okay, uh, Hot Tea whatever,
我们已经为你准备好了,好吗?
we're-we're ready for you, okay?
对她放轻松,鼻涕虫。
Take it easy on her, slugger.
希望你有一个美好的一天,艾拉麦克费尔。
Hope you an amazing day, Ella McFair.
我在努力。
I'm trying.
嗨,我是Ella McFair与Hot Tea Digest。
Hi, I'm Ella McFair with Hot Tea Digest.
我真的很喜欢你在电影中。
I really enjoyed you in the film.
我想我想先问,
I guess I wanna start by asking,
你认为我们在推广吗
do you think that we're promoting
所有这些谈话有点歇斯底里
a little bit of hysteria with all this talk
关于卵子冷冻和精♥子♥窃取?
about egg freezing and sperm stealing?
几个世纪以来,女性一直感到羞耻
For centuries, women have been ashamed
讨论生育问题。
to discuss fertility at all.
我认为通过公开这些对话,
I think by bringing these conversations into the open,
我们让女性看到她们有选择。
we allow women to see that they have options.
完全明白了。
Totally get that.
但你不觉得这部电影
But don't you think that the film
正在强化这一概念
is reinforcing the notion
那个雄心勃勃的黑人女性
that Black women who are ambitious
找不到爱情?
are incapable of finding love?
我能问你多大了吗?
Can I ask how old you are?
实际上,今天是三十二岁。
Thirty-two today, actually.
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
但是你知道我们这个年龄的女性是围绝经期的吗?
But do you know there are women our age who are perimenopausal?
我遇到了一个只剩下五个鸡蛋的人。
I met one who only had five eggs left.
说到我们的身体,
When it comes to our bodies,
我们不能只是闭上眼睛,希望得到最好的结果。
we can't just close our eyes and hope for the best.
我们必须能够后退一步
We have to be able to step back
并诚实地看待黑人妇女的状况。
and take an honest look at the state of Black women.
我处于状态吗?
Am I in a state?
比如,现在还是一般?
Like, right now or generally?
我的意思是黑人女性在一个州吗?
I mean are Black women in a state?
有黑人女性的状态吗?
Is there a state of Black women?
好吧,我试图处于放松状态,
Well, I'm trying to be in a state of relaxation,
你正在扼杀我的氛围。
and you're killing my vibe.
你们在考虑冷冻卵子吗?
Are you guys thinking about freezing your eggs?
你知道我不想要孩子。
You know I don't want kids.
另外,这个狗屎要花十亿美元。
And plus, that shit costs a billion dollars.
是的,我打算用老式的方式生孩子,
Yeah, I plan on making babies the old-fashioned way,
通过他妈的。
by fucking.
如果你不能呢?-我不担心。
What if you can't? -I'm not worried about it.
我奶奶在40岁的时候生了我妈妈。
My grandma had my mom when she was, like, 40.
这是我的时间线。我不著急。
That's my timeline. I am in no rush.
你知道奥拉和陌生人的孩子一起玩
You know Ola plays with strangers' kids
在杂货店,对吧?
in grocery stores, right?
还记得几周前
And remember a few weeks ago
当我们度过了一整天时
when we spent an entire day
向您保证脚冷是完全正常的
assuring you that having cold feet is totally normal
你一定会嫁给奥拉
and you're definitely gonna marry Ola
因为他是你一生的挚爱
because he's the love of your life
并认为太阳在你的混♥蛋♥里面升起?
and thinks the sun rises inside your asshole?
我们还在那里,对吧?
We're still there, right?
我们是。
We are.
显然,我正在与一些婚前紧张作斗争,
Obviously, I was struggling with some premarital jitters,
此后已经平息。
which have since subsided.
因此,如果我们都能继续前进,我将不胜感激
So I'd appreciate it if we could all move on
就像它从未发生过一样。
like it never happened.
也就是说,结婚
That said, getting married
并不意味著孩子紧随其后。
does not mean kids are immediately next.
我们老了吗?我觉得自己老了。
Are we old? I feel old.
我不老。
I'm not old.
我的意思是,如果你愿意,你们都可以变老,但是...
I mean, y'all can be old if you want to, but...
我不打算注册。
I'm not signing up for that.
今天是我的生日
It's my birthday
我们谈论的是延迟生育。
and we're talking about delayed fertility.
不,你说的是延迟生育。
No, you're talking about delayed fertility.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表