剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
I certainly don't need you three
在我妈妈面前展示你的整个屁♥股♥。
showing your entire asses in front of my mother.
惠特尼,我发誓我什么都没做。
Whitney, I swear I didn't do anything.
拜托。
Oh, please.
我能听到你永无止境的声音
I could hear your never-ending
《这就是我们》感情剧
"This Is Us" relationship drama
你狙击那个该死的巴蒂斯特女人。
and you sniping off about that damn Baptiste woman.
嗯嗯。 还有,蕾妮,
Mm-hmm. And, Renee,
杰森在婚礼上,你知道的,
Jason is in the wedding, which you know,
因为你们两个应该敬酒。
because you two were supposed to be giving a toast.
所以不,我不会问我未来的丈夫
So no, I will not ask my future husband
取消邀请您未来的前夫。
to uninvite your future ex-husband.
不,你不能带一些兰多来参加我的婚礼。
And no, you cannot bring some rando to my wedding.
而且,艾拉,
And, Ella,
撇开我对安德森的矛盾心理不谈,
my ambivalence about Anderson aside,
他没有被邀请,
he is not invited,
因为蕾妮带不了加一,
because Renee cannot bring a plus-one,
因此你不能带一个加号♥,
thus you cannot bring a plus-one,
因为你们。
because y'all.
所以你能开始成为朋友吗
So can you please start being the friends
我现在非常需要
that I very much need right now
而不是表现得像一群女人
instead of acting like a bunch of women
谁在真人秀节目中被选为朋友
who were cast as friends in a reality show
但从未真正♥见♥过面?
but have never actually met?
你能对霍普好吗?
And can you be nice to Hope?
她从萨克拉门托一路飞来,坦率地说,
She flew all the way from Sacramento, and frankly,
她是目前唯一一个在演戏的人
she's the only one currently acting
像一个体面的人。
like a decent human being.
谢谢!
Thank you!
对不起,惠特尼。
I'm sorry, Whitney.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
所以。。。
So...
现在问裁缝是不是时候
would this be a bad time to ask the seamstress
关于那个缝?
about that slit?
上帝,离开这里。
God, get out of here.
哦!
Oh!
等等,不要把我留在这里。
Wait, don't leave me in here.
鹅肝听起来很好吃。
The foie gras sounds delicious.
鹅肝真的很胖,
Foie gras is really fatty,
所以很明显,我不能吃那个。
so obviously, I can't eat that.
嘿,宝贝。
Hey, babe.
嘿 你。
Hey, you.
嘿,未来的女婿!
Hey, future son-in-law!
嘿,格林妈妈。今天怎么样?
Hey, Mama Greene. How'd it go today?
她看起来很惊艳。
She looked stunning.
他们都做到了。我拍了照片。
They all did. I took pictures.
妈妈,他不应该看到我穿裙子
Mom, he's not supposed to see me in the dress
直到婚礼。-放松。
until the wedding. -Relax.
我只是要给他看女孩们。
I was only gonna show him the girls.
呃,我很抱歉。我刚刚得到了一个页面。
Uh, I am so sorry. I just got a page.
我得走了。呃,我待会儿抓你们?
I gotta go. Uh, I'll catch you guys later?
再见,亲爱的。
Bye, sweetie.
亲爱的。。。
Honey...
你似乎很生气。
you seem angry.
我们可以只享用晚餐吗?
Can we please just enjoy dinner?
确定。
Sure.
但是有些事情发生了。
But something is up.
我知道我不应该挖掘
I know I shouldn't dig
因为这只会让事情变得更糟,
because it's only gonna make things worse,
但你生我的气。
but you're mad at me.
你对你的朋友很生气。
You're mad at your friends.
你为什么这么生气?
Why are you so mad?
我只是有很多事情要做,
I just have a lot going on,
试图确保奥拉快乐,你也快乐。
trying to make sure that Ola's happy and you're happy.
哦,这与我无关。
Oh, this isn't about me.
你已经说得很清楚了,你只希望我参与其中
You have made it very clear you only want me involved
在这场婚礼上敷衍了事。
in this wedding in a perfunctory way.
不对。
Not true.
我正在举♥行♥你一直拥有的婚礼
I'm having the wedding that you have always
希望我有。-我错过了什么吗?
wanted me to have. -Am I missing something?
你一直谈论的婚礼。
The wedding that you've always talked about.
如果由我决定,奥拉和我几年前就会私奔。
If it were up to me, Ola and I would've eloped years ago.
但我知道这会让你心碎多少。
But I know how much that would've broken your heart.
所以我们在这里和你的朋友一起
So here we are with a boatload of your friends
当我甚至不喜欢蛋糕时,还有一个蛋糕。
and a cake when I don't even like cake.
哦,见鬼,惠特尼。
Oh, hell, Whitney.
我想要的只是让你快乐、完整、健康。
All I want is for you to be happy, whole, healthy.
你认为我为什么每天早上给你打电♥话♥?
Why do you think I call you every morning?
你没有分享太多关于你的工作。
You don't share much about your work.
你把你和奥拉的关系保密得非常私密。
You keep your relationship with Ola incredibly private.
你告诉我更多关于蕾妮和艾拉的资讯
You tell me more about Renee and Ella
比你对自己做的。
than you do about yourself.
好吧,你总是问他们。
Well, you always ask about them.
我只是想让你保持电♥话♥。
I'm just trying to keep you on the phone.
你让我走多远,我就走多远。
I go as far as you let me.
有时我不敢和你说话。
Sometimes I'm afraid to talk you.
你比以往任何时候都更成功,
You are more successful than I ever was,
也许你认为这意味著我没有什么可以提供的。
and maybe you think that means I don't have anything to offer.
但我可以告诉你,
But I can tell you this,
你给自己施加的这种压力
this pressure you're putting on yourself
要赶上来了。
is gonna catch up.
我非常努力。
I am trying so hard.
为什么?
Why?
亲爱的,你应该细细品味其中的每一刻。
Sweetie, you should be savoring every moment of this.
你父亲和我已经结婚33年了。
Your father and I have been married for 33 years.
我们只是一起独自呆了几个月。
We just spent months stuck in a house alone together.
我的爱,这就是工作。
That, my love, was work.
这应该是你一生中最美好的时光。
This should be the best time of your life.
我不要你假装快乐。
I don't want you to pretend to be happy.
我要你快乐。
I want you to be happy.
做正确的每一件事。- 听著。
And do everything right. - Listen.
我把你培养成特别的,因为你是。
I raised you to be exceptional, because you are.
我不会为期待你而道歉
I'm not going to apologize for expecting you
成为坐在我对面的非凡女人。
to be the phenomenal woman sitting across from me.
我只希望你能让我进去。
I just wish you would let me in.
女士们准备好订购了吗?
Are you ladies ready to order?
是的。
Yeah.
嗯......
Um...
我们将开始鹅肝,面包和黄油
we'll have the foie gras and bread and butter to start
和两个老式的。
and two old-fashioneds.
我们还有很多事情要赶上。
We have a lot to catch up on.
听起来很完美。
Sounds perfect.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表