剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
我不担心你。你这个大屁♥股♥男人。
I don't worry about you. You a grown-ass man.
是的,你愿意。
Yeah, you do.
这是我如此爱你的众多原因之一。
That's one of the many reasons I love you so much.
我知道。我也爱你。
I know. I love you, too.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了?
Where the fuck you been?
是的,我的柠檬头在哪里?
Yeah, and where are my Lemonheads?
我和安德森一起在大厅里。
I was down in the lobby with Anderson.
喝倒彩!-喝倒彩。
Boo! - Boo.
你很烂。
You suck.
这个安德森是谁,我们为什么恨他?
Who is this Anderson person and why do we hate him?
他是艾拉的超级前男友。
He's Ella's super-ex-boyfriend.
他们约会了几年。
They dated for a few years.
不不。我的意思是他的统计数据是什么?
No, no, no, no. I mean what's his stats?
我的意思是学位、职业、身高、宽度、
And by that, I mean degrees, profession, height, width,
还有,嗯,个人债务。
and, um, personal debt.
莫尔豪斯本科生。
Morehouse undergrad.
耶鲁大学法学院。非营利律师。
Yale Law. Nonprofit lawyer.
没有孩子,没有信念。
No kids, no convictions.
他有一些学生贷款,但是...侃爷耸耸肩。
He has some student loans, but... Kanye shrug.
他看起来像这样。
And he looks like this.
嗖嗖嗖嗖。
Whoo-whoo-whoo-whoo.
女孩。他是90年代的R&B歌♥手。
Girl. He is '90s-R&B-singer fine.
他怎么了?
What's wrong with him?
嗯,这取决于他什么时候...
Well, that depends on when he was...
他没有错。
Nothing is wrong with him.
他又正式成为我的男人了。
And he's officially my man again.
什么?- 对你有好处。
What? - Good for you.
不要在胡安妮塔面前成为婊♥子♥。
Don't be the bitch before Juanita.
哦。-什么?
Oh. - What?
希望
Hope
多说。
say more.
不要成为和迈克尔乔丹约会的小妞
Don't be the chick that dated Michael Jordan
就在他成为那个男人之前。
right before he became the man.
那个女人要么自杀了
That woman either killed herself
或者某个悲伤的地方,不值2亿美元。
or is somewhere sad and not worth $200 million.
哦。哦!
Ooh. Ooh!
DBBBJ.-哦。
DBBBJ. - Oh.
是的。
Yes.
不要在胡安妮塔面前成为婊♥子♥。
Don't be the bitch before Juanita.
是的。是的,女孩。
Yes. Yes, girl.
是的!-是的。
Yes! - Yes.
DBBBJ. - DBBBJ.
- DBBBJ.- DBBBJ.
爱上它。
Love it.
这是生活的唯一原则。
It's the only principle to live by.
是的。
Yes.
当你出生时,你是一个黑人女性,你中了出生大奖。
You hit the birth jackpot when you were born a Black woman.
哈利路亚。
Hallelujah.
不要让视力稀缺
Do not let a scarcity of vision
干扰你的行走,亲爱的。
interfere with your walk, honey.
女孩。
Girl.
你说了一句话。我需要把它写下来。
You done said a word. I need to write that down.
没问题。-希望!
You got it. - Hope!
你正式赢了,呃,单身女郎!
You officially win, uh, the bachelorette!
你果然做到了。-哦,是的!
You sure did. - Oh, yes!
事实。-谢谢!谢谢!
Facts. - Thank you! Thank you!
在这种情绪中,艾拉,
And in that sentiment, Ella,
如果安德森让你快乐,我为你感到高兴。
if Anderson makes you happy, I'm happy for you.
我也是。
Me too.
但如果那个黑鬼再次伤了你的心,
But if that nigga breaks your heart again,
我们切断了他的球。
we cutting his balls off.
完全公平。
Totally fair.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我需要一些时间来思考。
I need some time to think.
认真地?
Seriously?
是的。
Yeah.
我无法在几个小时内决定我的余生。
I can't decide the rest of my life in a couple hours.
我需要时间。
I need time.
好吧,但是,什么?多少时间?
Well, but, what? How much time?
呃,两天,两周?
Uh, two days, two weeks?
如果你要取消,我需要告诉人们,所以...
If you're gonna cancel, I need to tell people, so...
惠特尼,你无法控制这部分。
Whitney, you don't get to control this part.
你知道,当我要求你嫁给我时,
You know, when I asked you to marry me,
容忍♥不忠不是计划的一部分。
tolerating infidelity wasn't a part of the plan.
奥拉,拜托,让我... - 我会打电♥话♥给你。
Ola, please, let me... - I'll call you.
好?
Okay?
所以这是两副甲板。- 两副甲板!
So it's two decks. - Two decks!
好。- 你得到一个套♥牌♥。
Okay. - You get a deck.
你得到一个套♥牌♥。- 每个人都有一副牌。
You get a deck. - Everybody get a deck.
所有的甲板。
All the decks.
你有一副牌,你有一副牌...
You got a deck, you got a deck...
你知道,有了套间浴室,
You know, with the en-suite bath,
这一定是... - 嘿。
this must be the... - Hey.
你到底去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
你好。-哇。
Hi. - Wow.
这太好了,凯莎。
This is wonderful, Keisha.
还有更多户外活动?哦,我的天...
And more outdoors? Oh, my goodness...
我不认为这场婚礼会发生。
I don't think this wedding is gonna happen.
W-什么?
W-What?
这不是梦,是吗?
This isn't a dream, is it?
“因为房♥间的边缘有点模糊。
'Cause the edges of the room are kind of fuzzy.
希望,躺下。
Hope, lay down.
不,这是现实生活中的噩梦。
No, it's a real-life nightmare.
我们将解决这个问题。
We're gonna fix this.
对不起,宝贝。-噢,宝贝。
I'm so sorry, baby. - Oh, baby.
嗖!
Whoo-hoo!
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表