剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
无论如何。。。
Anyway...
现在杰森和我可以环游世界
Now Jason and I can travel the world
过著无尽夏日的生活。
and live a life of endless summers.
听上去很好。- 听起来像一个计划。
Sounds good. - Sounds like a plan.
对你有好处。
Good for you.
那是谁?
And who was that?
马修鲍威尔教授。
Professor Matthew Powell.
这些不是上课时间。
These are not school hours.
白天战利品呼叫。
Daytime booty call.
停!
Stop!
我们正在努力保持专业。
We are trying to keep it professional.
显然,我想把他的大脑搞砸。
Obviously, I would like to fuck his brains out.
哦,我一直有一个教授的幻想。
Oh, I've always had a professor fantasy.
他下课后叫我进来,
He calls me in after class,
然后我们把所有的书都从桌子上推开
then we shove all the books off the desk
他妈的百叶窗打开。
and fuck with the blinds open.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,好吧,我很确定马修喜欢我,
Okay, well, I'm pretty sure Matthew is into me,
但我们显然必须考虑
but we obviously have to consider
道德影响。
the ethical repercussions.
我说做吧。
I say do it.
做,做,做。
Do it, do it, do it.
做,做,做,做。
Do it, do it, do it, do it.
听起来像是一个可怕的决定
Sounds like a horrible decision
这可能会搞砸你为之努力的一切。
that could possibly fuck up everything you've worked for.
但是,嘿,听他们说。
But, hey, listen to them.
我告诉这些婊♥子♥一个现实生活中的决定,
I told these bitches about a real-life decision,
不知何故,这不那么重要
and somehow, that was less important
比桑迪理论上他妈的某个家伙!
than Sondi theoretically fucking some dude!
似乎没有人在乎我要离婚,
No one seems to give a shit that I'm getting a divorce,
没有孩子,重新开始退休!
childless, and starting over for retirement!
但你选择了离婚
But you chose to get divorced
而你选择不生孩子。
and you chose not to have children.
也许你的朋友认为
Perhaps your friends think
他们支援您的选择。
they're supporting your choices.
好吧,我现在的选择很糟糕。
Well, my choices suck right now.
但是你把它们当作 100% 的来呈现。
But you present them like they're 100%.
你该死的几乎敢有人♥质♥疑你。
You damn near dare anyone to question you.
你怎么敢。
How dare you.
好吧,亲爱的,这就是你付给我的钱。
Well, honey, this is what you pay me for.
蕾妮,你必须向你的朋友敞开心扉,
Renee, you gotta open up to your friends,
或者他们没有办法支援你。
or there's no way they can support you.
无论什么。
Whatever.
是的,在这一点上,我们认识的时间更长了
Yeah, at this point, we've known each other longer
比我们彼此不认识。
than we've not known each other.
他们应该知道我需要什么。-哦,是的?
They should know what I need. - Oh, yeah?
他们没有什么比坐在那里更好的了,
They have nothing better to do than sit around,
试图读懂你的心思?
trying to read your mind?
我认为这并不过分。
I don't think that's too much to ask.
你看?这就是我要说的。
You see? This is what I'm talking about.
你可以有点强硬。
You can be a little tough.
我很坚强?
I'm tough?
我引用,
And I quote,
“《简之歌♥》应该改名
"Jane Of All Shades should be renamed
简无影无踪。
Jane Of No Shades."
这甚至不聪明!
That's not even clever!
呃。
Uh-uh.
你会让你失望@mamaireads?
You gonna let @mamaireads get you down?
姑娘,她真傻,
Girl, she's so stupid,
她必须告诉人们她读过书。
she has to tell people she reads.
嗯,我喜欢你的书。
Well, I liked your book.
这是我与你的写作有关的最多的一次。
This is the most I have ever related to your writing.
哎哟。
Ouch.
你的写作总是
Your writing was always
比我更「听我吼」,
so much more "hear me roar" than I am,
但我喜欢这本书包含了它的含义
but I love that this book embraced what it means
既独♥立♥又渴望。
to be both independent and wanting.
“想要”?我想要吗?
"Wanting"? Am I wanting?
好吧,我想要这件麦昆夹克
Well, I'm wanting this McQueen jacket
你在这个封面照片上。
you have on in this cover photo.
为什么我必须和24岁时一样?
Why do I have to be the same person I was when I was 24?
我不能进化吗?
Can't I evolve?
艾拉,我觉得你很聪明。
Ella, I think you're brilliant.
但说实话。
But let's be honest.
你被安德森二分法化了
You've been dickmatized by Anderson
在过去的两年里,
for the past two years,
所以这本书读起来少了“解放你的思想”
so this book reads less "free your mind"
以及更多的「靶场上的家」。
and more "home on the range."
对不起。
I'm sorry.
但这不是女权主义的自♥由♥探索
But this is not the feminist free sexploration
你答应过你的读者或你自己。
that you promised your readers or yourself.
你想让我打她一巴掌?
You want me to slap her?
我一直想知道打婊♥子♥是什么感觉。
I've always wanted to know what it felt like to slap a bitch.
这其实是相当有益的。
It's actually quite rewarding.
你打了谁一巴掌?
Who you slapped?
哦,哈佛的这个贝基
Oh, this Becky at Harvard
谁一直试图吹奥拉大二。
who kept trying to blow Ola sophomore year.
她的手放在他的大腿上,
Her hand was on his thigh,
然后我发现我的手放在她的脸上。
then I found my hand on her face.
哦,现在我必须这样做。
Oh, now I have to do it.
桑迪,把你的脸拿过来。
Sondi, bring your face over here.
女孩。
Girl.
艾拉,我不是想刻薄,
Ella, I am not trying to be mean,
但我不知道这本书是为谁写的。
but I don't know who this book is for.
说真的,只要给我这个词,我就会打她。
Seriously, just give me the word and I'll smack her.
哦,哎呀。
Oh, jeez.
好。
Okay.
所以我有时可能会表现得很苛刻。
So I may come off as harsh at times.
但是你真正的朋友在前面捅了你一刀
But your real friends stab you in the front
然后他们支援你。
and then they have your back.
这是我们自斯佩尔曼以来的朋友座右铭。
It's our frickin' friend motto since Spelman.
朋友的刺伤仍然是刺伤。
A stabbing from a friend is still a stabbing.
但我是镜子朋友。
But I'm the mirror friend.
这就是姐妹。我们是彼此的镜子。
That's what sisters are. We're mirrors to each other.
你无法瞒著你的朋友
You can't hide from your friends
而且你不能躲避镜子。
and you can't hide from the mirror.
艾拉是...她不是...我的意思是。。。
Ella is... she's not ev... I mean...
呃,我不知道。我认为。。。
Uh, I don't know. I think...
她不是在为我辩护。
She's not defending me.
你需要为谁辩护?
Who do you need defending from?
我觉得自己在显微镜下。
I feel like I'm under a microscope.
和。。。她知道
And... and she knows
我和马修的关系有多严重,
how serious my relationship with Matthew is,
就像她不在乎我被不尊重一样。
and it's like she doesn't care that I'm being disrespected.
这是关于那个教授女人的吗?
Is this about that professor woman?
“因为我们上周没有决定吗
'Cause didn't we decide last week
她是个无知的婊♥子♥,操她?
she's a clueless bitch and fuck her?
我们做到了。
We did.
我要说的是,当艾拉真的需要我的时候,
All I'm saying is when Ella really needs me,
我盲目地在她身边。
I am there for her blindly.
没有问任何问题。
No questions asked.
唔。
Mm-mm.
我不敢相信安德森离开了我。
I can't believe Anderson left me.
你不是说他要去南非工作吗?
Didn't you say he was going to go work in South Africa?
是的。他离开了我。
Yes. He left me.
但他真的和你分手了吗?
But did he actually break up with you?
你没听见我说话吗?
Are you not hearing me?
他离开了我。
He left me.
他根本就没提搬家?
He didn't mention moving at all?
不!他可能不想让我思考
No! He probably didn't want me to think
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表