剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
上到它,下到它。
Up to it, down to it.
去他妈的那些不这样做的人。
Fuck those who don't do it.
我们这样做,因为我们习惯了,
We do it 'cause we used to it,
所以喝吧,我的黑鬼,喝吧。
so drink, my nigga, drink.
哦
Mm, mm-mm.
是的,我需要分阶段进行。
Yeah, I'm gonna need to take that in stages.
这边。-呃,再来一轮?
Over here. -Uh, another round?
不!-是的!
No! -Yes!
我得到了这个新的墨西哥辣椒和梅斯卡尔。
I got this new shit with jalapeño and mezcal.
哦!-是的!
Ooh! -Yeah!
你好!
Hi!
为什么我从来没有被莱斯特邀请跳舞?
How come I never get asked to dance by a Lester?
我想这是你的脸。
I think it's your face.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
来吧,姑娘,我会成为你的莱斯特。
Come on, girl, I'll be your Lester.
♪ For misery, my friends ♪
♪ Cherchez la femme ♪
♪ Hey, now ♪
♪ Cherchez la femme ♪
♪ Oh, yeah Cherchez la femme ♪
你的整个“自然早鸟”的事情
Your whole "natural early bird" thing
整整25年来一直困扰著我
has been bothering me for the entire 25 years
我认识你的生活。
of my life that I've known you.
艾拉,现在是8:30。
Ella, it's 8:30.
妈的!
Shit!
是的,这可能不是最适合您的
Yeah, it's probably not the best for you
他妈的第一天上班就迟到了。
to be late as fuck to your first day of work.
提醒我为什么
Remind me why
我在20岁出头的时候试图建造
I spent my early 20s trying to build
专业声誉
a professional reputation
而不是坐在一个真正富有的鸡♥巴♥上。
instead of sitting on a really rich dick.
完全。
Exactly.
我的意思是,我们的母亲在想什么
I mean, what were our mothers thinking with this whole
“追求卓越教育”胡说八道?
"pursuit of educational excellence" bullshit?
我的意思是,“没有错”在哪里
I mean, where was the "There's nothing wrong
睡到山顶,宝贝,
"with sleeping your way to the top, baby,
“只要你谨慎行事
"as long as you do it discreetly
在你26岁之前演讲?
and before you turn 26" speech?
没关系。没关系。我会搬家的。
It's okay. It's okay. I'll move.
什么?-不,不,不,不是你。
What? - No, no, no, not you.
我只是隐形女人。
I'm just being invisible woman-ed.
在酒窖?
At the bodega?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
这里的这个女性殖民者
This female colonizer in here
真的站在我上面。
was literally standing on top of me.
你知道白人看不到我们。
You know the whites can't see us.
无论如何,我只是打电♥话♥祝你好运。
Anyway, I was just calling to wish you good luck.
今天早上不要去那个办公室
And don't go into that office this morning
努力做你自己。
trying to be yourself.
试著成为一个更讨人喜欢的人,
Try being someone much more likable,
就像来自乔治亚州的那些漂亮的彩色女孩之一
like one of those nice colored girls from Georgia
我们上学时
we went to school with
谁被教养成好结婚。
who were raised to marry well.
以实玛利,怎么回事?我迟到了。
Ishmael, what up? I'm finna be late.
差不多,女士,差不多。
Almost, lady, almost.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe
你还在外面吃饭。
you're still eating out of the bodega.
现在这是一项要求。
Right now it's a requirement.
你不是宿醉吗?
Are you not hungover?
“因为我觉得自己像炒屎。
'Cause I feel like stir-fried shit.
啊,疼痛阈值徘徊在三点左右。
Ah, pain threshold hovering around three.
还记得我们21岁的时候,
Remember when we were 21,
我们可以在早上五点进去,
and we could get in at five in the morning,
喝了红牛,就把它甩掉?
drink a Red Bull, and just shake it off?
不,我对20多岁的清醒记忆很少。
No, I have very few lucid memories of my 20s.
培根、鸡蛋和乳酪。
Bacon, egg, and cheese.
呃!-哦!
Uh! -Oh!
那是我的。-哦,我以为是我的。
That is mine. -Oh, I thought it was mine.
我是一个非凡的女人。
I am a woman phenomenally.
非凡的女人,那就是我。
Phenomenal woman, that is me.
呃... -嗯。
Uh... -Hmm.
你刚刚是「非凡的女人」她吗?
Did you just "Phenomenal Woman" her?
是的。
Yes, I did.
哦。
Oh.
为什么她想在上午9点之前让我生气?
Why she want to make me angry before 9 a.m.?
我讨厌星期一生气的时候。
I hate when I'm mad on a Monday.
臀部向后,肘部向下。
Hips back, elbows down.
太好了,团队。
So good, team.
你们看起来都很好。
Y'all look so good.
早上,母亲。
Morning, Mother.
塞尔达阿姨?
Aunt Zelda?
我已经十多年没有听到她的名字了。
I haven't heard her name in over ten years.
妈妈,客人名单必须在某个地方结束。
Mom, the guest list has to end somewhere.
好的,妈妈,这是工作。
Okay, Mom, this is work.
妈妈,这是工作!
Mom, this is work!
我不会给你回电♥话♥的。
I won't call you back.
你好。
Hello.
不!我告诉查德这样做。
No! I told Chad to do it.
他的裙带关系真的开始显现出来了。
His nepotism is really starting to show.
拉达,你运行新的数位。
Radha, you run the new numbers.
我很快就会进来的。
I'll be in soon.
嘘!
Shh!
安静。
Quiet.
嘘,嘘,嘘,嘘。
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
好。
Okay.
爸爸,我醒了。
Daddy, I'm awake.
爸爸?
Daddy?
这和你叫我爸爸的时候完全不一样。
This is nothing like when you call me Daddy.
天啊。
Oh, God.
我们今天怎么样,思想,身体和灵魂?
And how are we today, mind, body, and soul?
嗯......
Um...
紫色独角兽,蓝色心脏,粉红色美人鱼。
purple unicorn, blue heart, pink mermaid.
你呢?
What about you?
粉红色的独角兽,黄色的心,金色的美人鱼。
Pink unicorn, yellow heart, gold mermaid.
你们打算让爸爸破解这个独角兽密♥码♥吗?
You guys ever gonna let Daddy crack this unicorn code?
嗯,没有。
Mm, no.
来吧,这不公平。
Come on, it's not fair.
好的,鸡,闭上眼睛。
Okay, Chicken, close your eyes.
我有一个惊喜给你。
I have a surprise for you.
并打开它们。
And open them.
为什么它们是棕色的?
Why are they brown?
因为这就是
Because that is how
所有黑人职业芭蕾舞演员都这样做。
all the Black professional ballerinas do it.
六周的课程似乎有点多,
Seems like a bit much for six weeks of lessons,
不过,你不觉得吗?
though, don't you think?
不,一点也不。
No, not at all.
芭蕾舞是关于不间断线条的美学。
Ballet is all about the aesthetic of the unbroken line.
所以棕色腿上的粉红色鞋子是一条虚线。
So pink shoes on a brown leg is a broken line.
好吧,我很欣赏你在这个问题上的勤奋。
Well, I appreciate your diligence on the subject.
和往常一样,你美丽的大脑
And as always, your beautiful brain
继续让我惊叹。
continues to wow me.
哦,我得走了。
Oh, I got to go.
呃,我把她的学费支票留在门口。
Uh, I left her tuition check by the door.
所以,请不要忘记它,好吗?-好。
So, please don't forget it, okay? -Okay.
而你,我爱你。唔。
And you, I love you. Mwah.
呃,独角兽,电视机,红美人鱼。
Uh, unicorn, television set, red mermaid.
不。
No. -No.
但我明白了。
But I'm getting it.
不。-我明白了。
No. -I'm getting it.
他甚至没有接近,是吗?-祝你有美好的一天,伙计们。
He's not even close, is he? -Have a good day, guys.
他是另外一回事。
He is something else.
嗯,你告诉谁?
Mm, who you tellin'?
我喜欢你对这个地方所做的一切。
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表