剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
of the entertainment biz?
布莱恩,拜托了。
Brian, please.
你很幸运,我一直在试图对你大喊大叫
You lucky I been tryin' to holla at you
因为我们是实习生。
since we was interns.
嘿嘿,哟,让他们进来。他们很好。
Hey, yo, let them in. They good.
在这里等著。
Wait here.
呜呜呜。
A'ight.
去找他。
Go get him.
嘿,苏尔贾。
Hey, Soulja.
对不起,小姐,但是先生告诉他们——
Sorry, Miss, but Mr. Tell 'Em--
谁先生?-告诉他们先生,他-
Mr. who? -Mr. Tell 'Em, he--
先生什么?
Mr. what?
Mr. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em 非常具体
Mr. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em is very specific
关于他所在部分的女性光学。
about the female optics in his section.
你和你的朋友也有点...成熟
You and your friend are a bit too... mature
对于俱乐部的这一部分。
for this part of the club.
什么?
What?
你不看...“群妓”够了。
You don't look... "groupie whore" enough.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
那——那一定很难
That-that must've been really hard
让你大声说出来。
for you to say out loud.
你想要一个拥抱吗?
Do you want a hug?
加油。
Come on.
“因为我从床上跳了起来,
'Cause I hopped up out of the bed,
我为你打开了我的赃物,苏尔贾男孩先生。
and I turned my swag on for you, Mr. Soulja Boy.
天啊,我穿这件衣服是有原因的。
God, I wore this dress for a reason.
来吧,我想和那个家伙谈谈。
Come on, I want to talk to that guy.
苏尔贾几乎让我们进去。
Soulja was close to letting us in.
[喘息]哦,这是我的狗屎!
[gasps] Oh, this my shit!
啊!
Ah!
♪ I go on and on ♪
♪ Can't understand How I last so long ♪
♪ I must have superpowers ♪
♪ Last 225,000 hours ♪
每个星期一都是这样。
This is like this every single Monday.
真的?
Really?
希望我能经常在这里见到你。
Hopefully I'll see you around here more often.
是的,好吧,我们拭目以待。
Yeah, well, we'll see.
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
很高兴见到你。
Good to see you.
是的,已经一分钟了。
Yeah, it's been a minute.
你想再喝一杯吗?
You want another drink?
香槟,请。
Champagne, please.
你知道那是谁,对吧?
You know who that is, right?
不。
No.
伙计,那是克里斯·卡布雷拉。
Dude, that's Chris Cabrera.
他是社区的皮人。
He's the community peen.
他真的操了我们认识的每个人。
He's literally fucked everybody we know.
谁?
Who?
我在2012年操了他,
I fucked him in 2012,
2014年的蕾妮,
Renee in 2014,
和林达在 2015 年与普拉提的 Y 。
and Lynda with a Y from Pilates in 2015.
他的鸡♥巴♥太棒了。
His dick is amazing.
就像,不可思议,无可挑剔。唔。
Like, incredible, impeccable. Mwah.
我不知道我是恶心还是好奇。
I don't know if I'm grossed out or intrigued.
哥们,你要结婚了。
Dude, you're getting married.
你错过了阴谋的视窗。
You missed the window for intrigue.
好吧,显然我错过了一切的视窗
Well, apparently I missed the window for everything
因为我花了20多岁做饭,打扫卫生,
because I spent my 20s cooking, cleaning,
和他妈的我的大学恋人
and fucking my college sweetheart
而不是他妈的那个家伙。
instead of fucking that guy.
好吧,当你哀叹你完美的生活时,
Well, while you bemoan your perfect life,
我要去尿尿...也许会哭。
I'm going to go pee... and maybe cry.
♪ Ain't nothin' But pimpin' these days, G ♪
♪ My nigga C got locked up ♪
♪ But these real hos Still know they gots to fuck ♪
♪ Give a fuck, nigga What you say... ♪
哦!
Oh!
干杯。
Cheers.
干杯。-周一快乐。
Cheers. -Happy Monday.
♪ They love How we break it down ♪
♪ Let me explain this now ♪
♪ We're bringin' this home ♪
♪ Yeah, bringin' This home... ♪
♪ Yeah, bringin' this home ♪
♪ We're bringin' this home ♪
♪ Yeah, bringin' this home ♪
♪ We're bringin' This home... ♪
如果黑人继续分离
If Black people continue to dissociate
来自爱国主义和民族主义等理想,
from ideals such as patriotism and nationalism,
它使这个错误的概念成为可能
it enables this false concept
的白人♥民♥族主义身份蓬勃发展。
of a white nationalist identity to thrive.
为什么建设这个国家的人不
Why wouldn't the people that built this country
在他们的背上
on their backs
用他们的血,用他们的眼泪
with their blood, with their tears
做最爱国的人,最有罪的人
be the most patriotic, the most convicted
关于这个国家的身份是如何定义的?
about how this country's identity is defined?
嗯,这很浪漫
Well, that's very romantic
但不是特别务实。
but not particularly pragmatic.
我的意思是,大多数美国黑人
I mean, most Black Americans
仍然过著二流的体验。
are still living a second-class experience.
它融入了这个国家的
It's baked into this country's
管理和创始机构。
governing and founding institutions.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
女士们,先生们,桑迪·希尔女士,
Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Sondi Hill,
她是我的非裔美国人研究博士顾问之一
She is one of my PhD advisees in African American Studies
而且,正如你所看到的,一个专家的逆向者。
and, as you can see, an expert contrarian.
♪ I surrender to the moment ♪
♪ Now I know there's no reason To be scared ♪
♪ We are shiftin' shapes... ♪
安德森?
Anderson?
好吧,看看你。
Well, look at you.
你在这里干什么?-我在--
What are you doing here? -I took a position at--
你在乡下做什么?
What are you doing in the country?
我回来了。
I'm back.
你还有MCI?
You still got MCI?
您的所有电♥话♥都掉线了?
All your calls dropping?
“因为我的号♥码没有改变。
'Cause my number hasn't changed.
我想亲自告诉你——
I wanted to tell you in person--
哦,我的上帝,这是撒旦。
Oh, my God, it's Satan.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
对不起?
Excuse me?
哦,是的,那是你的新名字,嗯嗯。
Oh, yeah, that's your new name, mm-hmm.
哦,你叫我撒旦?
Oh, you call me Satan?
只有当我谈论你时。
Only when I talk about you.
你知道,我的巫毒教一定变得生锈了,
You know, my voodoo must be getting real rusty,
“因为我两年前把你从我们的生活中打败了。
'cause I vanquished you from our lives two years ago.
蕾 妮。-你不要“蕾妮”我。
Renee. -Don't you "Renee" me.
他他妈的是最糟糕的。
He's top of the fucking worst.
哇。顶部,是吧?
Wow. The top, huh?
你很幸运,我像他妈的赛马一样撒尿,
You lucky I got to pee like a fucking racehorse,
“因为...
'cause...
保护你的套装,女孩。
Protect your set, girl.
她一直是我的最爱。
She always was my favorite.
我想你了,埃尔。
I missed you, El.
我一点也不想念你。
I didn't miss you at all.
♪ Peace of mind ♪
♪ The last of humankind Yeah ♪
♪ I know you deserve This beauty undefined ♪
♪ Now I'm finger-paintin' ♪
♪ With the rhythm Of the colors ♪
♪ That I never knew Were there ♪
♪ I surrender to the moment ♪
♪ Now I know There's no reason... ♪
不。
No.
♪ We are shiftin' shapes ♪
阿玛瑞很伤心。
Amari was inconsolable.
她说你在她所有朋友面前让她难堪,
She said you embarrassed her in front of all her friends,
说她要去别的地方跳舞?
said she's got to go dance somewhere else?
我很抱歉让阿马里不高兴,
I apologize for upsetting Amari,
但我真的很讨厌她那个地方。
but I really hate that place for her.
我只是想让她对自己的皮肤有信心——
I just want her to feel confident in her own skin--
好的,但是你有没有想过
Okay, but did it ever occur to you
也许她想穿粉红色的鞋子
that just maybe she wants to wear pink shoes
“因为她是一个六岁的孩子
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表