剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表
你好,女士们。
Hello, ladies.
是假阳♥具♥公爵夫人!
It's the duchess of dildos!
哦,我很高兴我抓住了你
Oh, I am so glad I caught you
在你去万豪酒店之前。
before you went to the Marriott.
这是怎么?
What is this?
这是夜晚的顽皮部分。
It's the naughty part of the night.
毕竟,这是一个单身派对。
This is a bachelorette party, after all.
虽然,没有单身女郎。
Albeit, there is no bachelorette.
有没有人听说过...
Has anyone heard...
你能教我用嘴戴避孕套吗?
Can you teach me to put a condom on with my mouth?
哦,是的。等等。
Oh, yes. And more.
嗯,对不起,小姐。
Um, I'm sorry, miss.
但这里有些混乱。
But there has been some confusion here.
我们感谢您的光临,
We appreciate you for coming,
但我们今晚不需要你们的服务。
but we will not need your services tonight.
不要难过。反正我们小费不好。
And don't be sad. We don't tip well anyway.
不,你拿你的卡和你的鸡♥巴♥,好吗?
No, you take your card and your dicks, okay?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
蕾 妮。。。你真是个格林奇。
Renee... you are such a Grinch.
我现在他妈的快要高了,
I'm about to get high as fuck right now,
我不会盯著没有紫色假阳♥具♥
and I'm not about to be staring at no purple dildos
而宝拉·迪恩(Paula Deen)在这里给我一些性建议。
while Paula Deen is in here giving me some sex advice.
时期。我不这样做。
Period. I'm not doing it.
哦,是米娅。
Oh, it's Mia.
哦!
Oh!
大声朗读。- 不,不,不,不。
Read it out loud. - No, no, no, no.
拜托,让我...
Please, let me...
好。“嗨,蕾妮。恭喜。
Okay. "Hi, Renee. Congratulations."
“为你迈出这一步感到骄傲。
"So proud of you for taking this leap.
“我看看我能做些什么来带你进来。
"I'll see what I can do about bringing you in.
没有承诺,但我会尽力而为。
No promises, but I'll do my best."
这不是不行的。
It's not a no.
是的!
Yeah!
让我们来个庆祝的直言不讳!
Let's have a celebratory blunt!
什么?这是什么?
What? What is it?
哼?我是吗
Huh? Am I
我是...我不是给你足够的关注吗?
am I... am I not giving you enough attention?
我不是一个有不安全感的青少年。
I'm not some teenager with an insecurity problem.
我的意思是,我真的亲吻了你走过的地面。
I mean, I literally kiss the ground you walk on.
我让你成为我们关系的明星
I let you be the star of our relationship
因为你非常需要它。
because you need it so badly.
但我是...
But I'm a...
我他妈的是一个哈佛毕业的医生,惠特尼。
I'm a fucking Harvard-educated doctor, Whitney.
我其实是他妈的狗屎。
I'm actually the fucking shit.
和。。。不过,这对你来说还不够。
And... and still, that isn't enough for you.
我已经为你搬了三次家。
I have relocated three times for you.
无论你走到哪里,我都在你身边
Wherever you go, I am there by your side
因为我爱你,因为你是我最好的朋友。
because I love you and because you're my best friend.
是吗?我是你最好的朋友还是你的安全网?
Am I? Am I your best friend or your safety net?
你怎么能这么说呢?
How could you even say that?
因为,显然,我所有的友谊
Because, apparently, all my friendship
和陪伴...
and companionship...
我所有的,就像,不断地用爱沐浴你
All my, like, constant showering you with love
和感情
and affection
对你来说还不够。
isn't enough for you.
我对你来说还不够。
I'm not enough for you.
事实并非如此。
That is not true.
事实并非如此。
That is not true.
啪...我爱妳。
Ola... I love you.
我——在遇见你的那一天,我选择了和你在一起的这一生。
I-I chose this life with you the day that I met you.
好?“因为我爱你。
Okay? 'Cause I love you.
好。停。真的,停下来。
Okay. Stop. Really, stop.
停。。。停止他妈的「我爱你」!
Stop... stop with the fucking "I love yous"!
没关系。没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。
It's okay.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起。对不起。
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没关系。
It's okay.
没关系,好吗?
It's okay, all right?
你来得很快。
You got here fast.
我以为你们女孩住在万豪酒店。
I thought you girls were staying at the Marriott.
计划变更。不要问。
Change of plans. Don't ask.
我收到了您的电子邮件。谢谢。
I got your email. Thank you.
艾拉,我给你发了那封电子邮件
Ella, I sent you that email
因为你是我最喜欢的作家。
because you're my favorite writer.
我不是想拆掉你。
I wasn't trying to tear you down.
我知道。
I know.
我明白了,你没有错。
I get it, and you're not wrong.
我只是还没有准备好听你说所有的事情
I just wasn't ready to hear you say all the things
在过去的几个月里,我一直在对自己说。
that I've been saying to myself these last few months.
好吧,如果我告诉你你想听的,
Well, if I told you what you wanted to hear,
你不会爱我的。
you wouldn't love me.
纨绔子弟
Dude
你惹恼了我。
you irked the shit out of me.
你知道,有时你只是要跳下悬崖。
You know, sometimes you just got to jump off the cliff.
每个人都总是跑来跑去
Everybody's always running around
告诉人们跳下悬崖,
telling people to jump off cliffs,
但没有人谈论过它的感觉
but nobody ever talks about what it feels like
当你跌倒时。
when you're falling.
确定。
Sure.
但是是什么让你下次跳跃时想到
But what makes you think the next time you jump
你要跌倒而不是飞?
you're gonna fall instead of fly?
对不起,我把你赶出去了。
I'm sorry I kicked you out.
我知道。
I know.
但是,老实说,
But, honestly,
我们开始的这种约会狗屎
this kind-of-sort-of-dating shit we got going on
是老生常谈的他妈的。
is corny as fuck.
我爱妳。
I love you.
你没看见!
You ain't seen nothin'!
这是免费的。-准备好。
This is for free. - Get ready.
五、六、七...
Five, six, seven...
哦!
Oh!
我还以为你们这些女士不是希腊人呢?
I thought you ladies weren't Greek?
我们不是。
We're not.
那是我们大一宿舍散步,好吗?
That was our freshman year dorm stroll, okay?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
哼!
H-H!
哼!
H-H!
哦!打开它!
Oh! Turn it up!
打开它!打开它!
Turn it up! Turn it up!
2006年在这个婊♥子♥!
2006 in this bitch!
嘿!
Hey!
打开,打开!-哦!哦!
Turn up, turn up! - Oh! Oh!
像2006年一样出现!
Turn up like it's 2006!
扔掉!
Throw it up!
阿马里?
Amari?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
你玩得开心吗?-是的。
You having a good time? - Yeah.
这是一种我无法开始解释的疯狂程度,
It is a level of madness that I cannot begin to explain,
但
but
是的,我玩得很开心。
yeah, I'm having a really good time.
你什么时候回来?
When you coming back?
我不确定。嗯
I'm not sure. Um
退房♥是星期天,所以也许,比如,中午或一个。
check out's Sunday, so maybe, like, noon or one.
我真的不知道。-你知道吗?
I don't really know. - You know what?
你为什么不再住一晚?
Why don't you stay another night?
我会打电♥话♥给前台并处理它。
I'll call the front desk and take care of it.
您需要一些空间来完成工作
You need some space to get your work done
不用担心我们。
and not worry about us.
剧集 | 主宰世界(2021) | 导航列表