剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
噢 就这样
Aw, that's it.
对了
Yeah.
啊
Aah!
- 噢快去快去快去 - 我们会想你的
- Oh, go, go, go! - We're gonna miss you!
你会是个好妈妈的
You're gonna be a great mom.
箱子下面的是你吗
Is that you under there?
我的天哪
Bloody hell.
这是给你的
This is for you.
不 不
No. No!
- 是啊 - 不
- Yeah. - No.
- 是的 - 不可能
- Yeah. - It can't be.
- 是的 - 靠
- Yes. - Fuck.
是啊
Yeah.
呃
Uh...
这是我的棕色真皮芬迪箱子
It's my brown leather Fendi.
它经历了很多
It's been through a lot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着
Listen...
- 等等 - 怎么了
- Wait. - What?
我很高兴你拿到你的箱子了
I'm glad you got it back.
生活重新回到轨道
It must be really wonderful
肯定感觉特别好吧
to have your life back in order.
我知道那天晚上发生了很多事情
I know that a lot happened the other night.
在菲尔死之前
Before Phil.
呃 我只是想让你知道
Um, I just want you to know
我都记得
that I remember everything.
在我们的命运和其他事情接踵而来之前
Before life and all the other stuff stepped in.
我们
And...
还有想跟对方说的话吗
...was there more to say to each other?
有 有 有话想说
Yeah. Yeah, there's more.
你能言简意赅地说一下吗
Would you like to summarize?
跟我走
Come with me.
去英国吗
To England?
是的
Yes.
跟我走
Just come.
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不能就这么跟着一个人去一个地方
Because I can't just follow someone somewhere.
你跟着这个乐队去了很多地方
You followed this band everywhere.
这不一样 太不一样了
That's different. So, so different.
我懂
I know.
我又做了一个影片
I made another film.
给你
For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
再见
Good-bye.
- 啊 - 是啊
- Ugh. - Yeah.
等等
Wait.
你的箱子
Your Fendi.
哦对
Oh, yeah.
我现在就 现在就把它带走
I'll take that... I'll take that with me now.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
我在这儿呢
Here I am.
我翻进去偷了一瓶啤酒
I broke in and stole a beer.
- 什么 - 嗯哼
- What? - Mm-hmm.
- 看起来挺好喝 - 是很好喝
- Looks pretty good. - It's pretty good.
非常值得冒险去偷 嗯
Totally worth it. Mm.
- 谢莉 - 比尔 我
- So, Shelli... - Bill, I actually...
让我先说 好吗
Let me go first, okay? Just...
好的
Okay.
我很高兴我见到了他
I'm glad that I met him.
我真的高兴 真的
I am. I'm glad.
他很好 我看得出来
He's great. I can see that.
他有能力让你开心
He's got everything to make you happy.
也能给你所有你应该拥有的东西
Everything that you deserve.
我没有那些
And I have nothing like that,
也没有什么能给你的
nothing to offer you.
我想让你有个更好的归宿
And I want what's best for you.
而我知道 他是更好的选择
And I know that he's the better choice.
你说的对
You're right.
是啊
Yeah.
但是
But...
我选择了你
I choose you.
我选择了跟你在一起
I choose us.
是吗
Yeah?
是 我跟他说我不能继续跟他在一起
Yeah. I told him I can't be with him.
他回家了
He went home.
你这么说的
You did?
是的
Yep.
不 谢莉 我说的是真的
No, Shelli, I meant what I said.
我无法给你你想要的那种生活
That I can't give you the life that you may want.
我也不知道这份职业还能做多久
And I don't know what's left of this business,
我也不知道接下来要何去何从
and I don't know where I'm going from here, and...
我不在乎
I don't care.
都不重要
It doesn't matter.
也许在某些时候显得重要 但是
Maybe it did at some point, but...
谢莉和肖恩以前知道
...the Shelli that Sean used to know,
他比任何人都了解我
he knew better than anyone.
现在谢莉有了另一面
But now there's a whole new side of her
对以前的谢莉来说 那是一个陌生的自己
that is totally foreign to the original Shelli.
就像一个全新的她一样
Like a whole new being, really.
而她和肖恩在一起也感觉不对了
And she doesn't feel right with him.
她不知道该怎么办
She has no idea what to do now,
但她知道她不能这么下去了
but she knows what she can't do anymore.
这一切她都得感谢你
And she has you to thank for that.
是这样吗
Is that so?
好吧
All right.
我应不应该担心
Now, should I be concerned
你在用第三人称
that you're referring to yourself
描述自己
in the third person like that?
- 也许吧 - 没关系的
- Probably. - That's okay,
很多伟人都这么干过几次
'cause all the greats do it at one time or another.
让我这么说吧
And let me just say this.
比尔汉森也许并不知道问题的全部答案
Bill Hanson might not have all the answers,
但比尔汉森爱你
but Bill Hanson loves you.
而且他爱了你很久
And he has for a very long time.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
知道我怎么知道的吗
Know how I know that?
因为比尔汉森告诉我了
'Cause Bill Hanson told me.
真的
He did.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
嗯
Mm.
现在干嘛
Now what?
我想想
Well...
我要先让你喝完那瓶啤酒
I'm gonna let you finish that beer.
而我要去处理一些事情
And I'm gonna go take care of a couple things.
那好吧
All right then.
Chick Hearn(解说员)应该好好说说我这记得分
Chick Hearn should have called this one.
喔 喔
Whoo. Whoo!
超棒的集♥会♥产生了胜者
Fabulous Forum breeds winners!
喔 喔 喔
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
好了 这就对了 为我笑笑吧
All right, that's right, smile for me.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表