剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
and she's better off not seeing us.
但是我们不能阻止她买♥♥票
Well, we can't keep her from buying a ticket.
丹佛演出的票没有卖♥♥光吗
Denver's not sold-out?
不 不 票 票 票卖♥♥光了 两场都卖♥♥光了
No, no, it... it... it is, okay? Both shows.
我就是想说 每个人都可以上StubHub买♥♥票(票务网站)
I'm just saying, like, anybody can go on StubHub.
好吧 给她留张票 万一她要来的话
Well... leave her a ticket just in case she shows up,
但是 没有后台通行证
but... no backstage.
好的 感觉挺完美的
Got it. That seems perfect.
我觉得我在丹佛的演出上应该穿
Hey, I should wear the Gram Parsons' Nudie jacket
格兰帕尔森斯(乡村歌♥手)的牛仔夹克 你觉得呢
to the Denver shows, don't you think?
它还在你的仓库里吧
It's still in your storage unit, right?
对 我的仓库就是我的
Yeah. I mean, my storage unit's
旧车♥库♥ 但是 是的 我还留着那件衣服
just my old garage, but, yes, I have it.
我日 算了兄弟
Oh, shit. Never mind, man.
- 不好意思 - 不 没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, it's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
我是说 你再见到罗琳没关系吗
I mean, you okay seeing Lorraine again?
没关系
It's not a problem.
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 好了 会很顺利的 - 好
- All right, this will be fine. - Yeah.
待会再来找你 我去给咱们买♥♥点牛排
Catch you later. I'm gonna get us some steaks.
你没有听说过今天有超级月亮 对吧
You didn't happen to hear about this supermoon, did you?
它真的对地球上的事物有所影响
It actually affects things here on Earth.
我今天早上在雅虎上看到的
I read about it this morning on Yahoo.
上面说人们能真切地感受到一股引力
They say that people actually feel a gravitational pull...
嗯
Hmm.
- 让人做出诚实的反应 - 嗯
- towards honesty. - Hmm.
呃 你只是在等我闭嘴 对吧
Eh, you're just waiting for me to stop talking, right?
- 对 - 好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
说下我们现在的情况 好吗
Here's what we got, okay?
克里斯多夫的家人听说汤姆的继妹有自己的房♥间
Christopher's family want their own rooms
所以他们也想要自己的房♥间
because they heard that Tom's stepsister was getting her own,
其实她根本没有
which she's not.
- 好 - 怎么了
- Okay. - What?
呃 我跟克里斯多夫说了关于珍妮的事
Uh, I told Christopher about Janine.
你说了
You did?
- 嘿 朋友 - 嘿 麦洛
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Milo.
你们还好吗
What's up?
你还没有说过今晚的开场嘉宾是谁吧
You didn't mention an opener for tonight's show, right?
我只是想跟你提一下
Just want to throw this out there.
我的乐队 黑暗的亚特兰蒂斯 非常希望能加入
My band, Black Atlantis, totally willing to jump in
我们绝对会把这场子 嗨翻的
and just tear the roof off this fucking house.
- 你觉得呢 - 嗯
- What do you think? - Um...
其实吧 我都快忘记这事了
Actually, great. I almost forgot about this.
我们请到了卢修斯乐队 时间刚刚好
We got Lucius. Timing was perfect.
他们正好在休息中 而且他们爱死我们的乐队了
They're in between tours. They love the band.
- 时间表上加上卢修斯乐队 - 天啊
- Got Lucius lined up. - God!
- 卢修斯乐队 他妈的太 - 这太不可思议了
- Lucius! Fucking... - That's amazing.
- 太棒了 对吧 - 对 太棒了
- Pretty good, right? - Fucking, yeah, it's amazing.
- 哈 - 对了
- Ha. - Oh, yeah.
- 我得去先去告诉其他人 - 好的 谢谢 麦洛
- I'll go tell everyone. - Okay, thanks, Milo.
- 太棒了 你做得太棒了 - 你出去的时候顺便把门关了
- Cool. Yeah, you got it. - Shut that on your way out.
这决定太棒了 比尔
Good decision, Bill.
对 所以他让我给珍妮弄一张票
Yeah, so he asked me to get Janine a ticket.
- 嗯哼 - 但不能进后台
- Mm-hmm. - No backstage.
- 好 - 你介不介意
- Right. - And would you mind
帮我做这件事
helping me out on this?
我本想自己解决的
I'd do it myself,
但我得出去一趟
it's just I've gotta run out.
出 出去一趟
Ru... run out?
对 呃 克里斯多夫让我
Yeah, uh, Christopher asked me
去我的仓库帮他找那件牛仔夹克
to get his Nudie jacket out of storage.
他今晚想穿
He wants to wear it tonight.
呃 我明白了 好 我可以派个人去
Uh, I see. Well, I-I-I can send someone.
呃 不用了
Uh, that's okay.
这件衣服太珍贵了
It's too valuable.
你知道事实上 格兰帕尔森斯创造了乡村摇滚的同时
You know that Gram Parsons virtually created country rock
也影响了滚石乐队
when he inspired the Rolling Stones
使他们在1971年录制了 野马 这首歌♥
to record "Wild Horses" In 1971?
我要去拿的这件夹克
Without the man that wore that jacket,
曾经穿在这个男人身上
the jacket that I'm going to get,
如果没有这个男人 就不会老鹰乐队和肯尼切斯尼
you got no Eagles, no Kenny Chesney,
更不会有蒂姆麦格罗
no Tim McGraw.
而乡村音乐呢
And country?
乡村音乐将无创新
Country stays traditional,
泰勒斯威夫特会在商场卖♥♥鞋
and Taylor Swift is working at Tom's
而不是现在在太空演出
instead of being out in space.
- 是吗 - 是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你 你为什么这样看着我
Why... why are you giving me that look?
你好像不相信我在自己家乡时是这么放松自在
It's like you don't trust me loose in my own hometown.
- 不 不是 别 别 - 你得放轻松点
- No, don't... no, don't... - You gotta relax.
- 别傻了 我 - 别这样
- Don't be ridiculous. I... - Come on.
这不会花很长时间的
It's not even gonna take me that long.
你可能都不会察觉到我已经出去过了
I'm gonna be back before you know it.
不 你听着
You... you know what? No.
你 你不用赶时间
It... you should just take as long as you need.
我一点都不担心你
I'm not worried about Sweet William,
呆在丹佛 和罗琳见面这些事
in Denver, seeing Lorraine.
其 其实 呃 你还可以开走一辆车
In... in fact, uh, gr-grab one of the runner vans.
- 真的 - 对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 回头见 - 好
- See you when I get back. - Okay.
没问题
All right, then.
好吧
All right.
嘿 麦洛 嘿
Hey, Milo. Hey.
我听说他们多加了八首歌♥
I heard they added eight new songs.
我希望里克可以顺利表演完
I hope Rick can pull it off.
对 说实话 我很想跟你打招呼
Yeah, honestly, I-I-I want to say hi to you,
但是我做不到
but I can't.
我能理解
That makes sense.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不把我的眼睛刺瞎
Why don't you stab my fucking eyes out and blind me
这样我也不用看见这些破事
so I no longer have to witness this goddamn travesty?
他只是知道了你在和雷吉交往
He just found out about you and Reg hooking up.
你说什么 我没有
What? No.
什么意思 妈的
What? Fuck!
这挺不错的 我理解你
It's cool. I get it.
他是英国人
He's English.
他就像禁果一样
He's like this forbidden fruit.
就像平淡无味的 土豆算是水果吗
Like a pale, bland... is a potato a fruit?
等等 大家真的以为我和雷吉交往了
Wait, people actually think that I'm with Reg?
当然 你们一起偷过鸡蛋
Well, you did steal eggs together.
对 可那是 那不是我自愿去的
Yeah, it was vol... not voluntarily.
而且你开始喷香水
And you started wearing perfume.
我只是想让自己好闻点
I felt like smelling better.
而且你的社交网站上
And there was that one picture
有一张雷吉的照片
of Reg on your Instagram.
那只是他刚好在合照里抢镜了
But that was a group shot that he photobombed.
我觉得这属于性别歧视 因为大家都
I find it incredibly sexist that people think
穿着雷吉的螺旋图案袜子(站在雷吉的立场)觉得我在向他示爱
I'm making love to him in his spin-centric socks.
如果我不喷这破香水了
If I stop wearing fucking perfume,
大家会以为我们分手了吗
will people think we've broken up?
你看你还对他的袜子有自己的想法
See, the fact that you've formed an opinion about his socks...
哦天哪
Oh, Jesus!
顺便问问 他割包皮了吗(英国人割包皮的比例较低)
By the way, is he circumcised or does he have
还是你得把他那层皮卷上去
that extra flap of skin that you have to peel back?
你知道是谁在传这些事的吗 就是你
You know who's spreading this shit is you.
大家都知道你是个大嘴巴
Because everybody knows you can't keep a secret,
假的事你也会到处说
even a fabricated one.
随你怎么说
Anyway.
今晚有超级月亮 真♥相♥马上见分晓
The truth will come out because it's the supermoon.
这里他妈的没有氧气
There is no fucking air up here!
- 谢莉 - 恶 这里是谢莉
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表