剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
现在 请做对的事吧
Now, do what's right.
你真的想在这件事上插一脚
You really want to get involved in this?
哦 对 先生 我想
Oh, yes, sir. I do.
外面有一大帮子人跟我一起来的人
And I got a whole bunch of people out there with me
和我的想法一样
who feel the same way.
擦 我本来就打算付钱给他的
Shit, I was always gonna pay him.
现在就给
Right now.
来我办公室
Come to my office.
你的夹克该洗洗了
I'd wash that jacket if I were you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
菲尔
Phil.
菲尔
Phil.
你最好在别人端着枪来追杀你之前
You better just go on home before somebody comes after you
赶紧跑
with a loaded firearm.
你今晚运气不好
Your luck ain't pretty tonight.
哦 我觉得我运气不错
Oh, I think it is.
我很感谢你 让我拿到了钱
I appreciate you getting me paid,
抱歉你被揍出了熊猫眼
and sorry about your black eye.
我知道的不多 但我知道别人说话时是否诚实
I don't know much, but I know when somebody sounds honest
你听着就很诚实
and when they don't, and you sounded honest.
我很期待什么时候能欣赏到你的音乐
Well, I-I look forward to enjoying your music sometime.
择日不如撞日 就今天吧
No time like the present.
我得赶回德州帮我爸爸管理他的鱼饵店
I got to get back to Texas and help my dad run his bait shop.
我们明天去沃斯堡(德州东北部城市)演出
Playing Fort Worth tomorrow.
我和他们待了三天
I was with 'em for three days,
我还从来没见过这样的事
and I'd never seen anything like it.
兰纳德 斯盖尔德会呈现超棒的现场
Lynyrd Skynyrd would play these amazing sets
然后跑去一家完全不适宜的酒吧
and then go find the perfectly wrong bar.
这是什么地方
What kind of place is this?
你确定你不想来一杯
Are you sure you don't want a drink?
哦 不 我不喝酒
Oh, no, I don't... I don't drink.
你还没尝试过怎么就拒绝呢
Well, you can't say no if you never tried it.
哦 我不用尝试
Oh, well, I don't need to try it.
你得结识一位名叫杰克 丹尼尔(著名酒品牌)的绅士
You should meet a gentleman by the name of Mr. Jack Daniel's.
味道不错 对吧
It's good stuff, right?
哦
Ooh!
你有女朋友么
You got a girl back home?
是的
I sure do.
她超级刻薄 不过我爱她
She's mean as hell, but I love her.
你会娶她么
You gonna marry her?
如果我有幸能娶到她的话
If I'm lucky.
哦 我喜欢杰克 丹尼尔的酒
Oh, I like Jack Daniel's.
他也喜欢
So does he.
你们是兰纳德 斯盖尔德
You Lynyrd Skynyrd?
你们以为你们能到这儿来喝酒么
You tough guys think you can come in here and drink?
和真男人兄弟乐队比 你们就是屎
Your band ain't shit compared to The Allman Brothers Band.
关于这点 你也许是对的
You may be right about that.
别激动 我们不会打架的
Easy. We ain't gonna fight.
你们不打架
You ain't gonna fight?
大哥 你也是够伪君子的
How can you live with being a hypocrite, man?
我听说你们超级硬汉
I read about you guys being so tough.
硬个屁
I don't see nothing!
抱歉
Excuse me,
你打扰到了范赞特先生
but you're bothering Mr. Van Zant.
我没别的意思
I don't mean nothing.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
你中邪了
The hell got into you?
我不知道我中了什么 我只知道他是个混♥蛋♥
I don't know what got into me, except he was being an asshole.
不管那是什么 值得我喝一杯
Whatever it was, boy, I'd hang on to that.
哦 我只是做了件自然而然的事
Oh, I just did what came naturally.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
雷吉
Reg.
哈维 快过来看
Harvey, come and look at this.
我不知道
I don't know.
事情的答案从来不简单 是吧
There's no easy answer, is there?
他们有五首杠杠的热单
And they had about five solid hits under their belt,
不少很赞的歌♥ 还有一首真正的经典 自♥由♥鸟
great songs, and the one true classic, "Freebird."
没错
Right.
但一天下来 无论兰纳德 斯盖尔德乐队去哪儿
But in the day, everywhere Skynyrd went,
总有人会喝多
one of the guys would get drunk or somebody'd get drunk,
然后事情就开始失控
and the shit would start flying.
这跟他们的歌♥一样出名
And it was for that as much as their songs they became known.
每天这个乐队遇到的人不是想打架
And that's all anybody outside the band wanted to do
就是对打架高谈阔论
or talk about was fighting.
你就是那时候开始喝酒的
Is that when you started drinking?
杰克 丹尼尔先生和我有过一腿
Well, Mr. Jack Daniel's and I have had a love affair
这一腿一直保持到现在
that has lasted to this very day,
但相比我对巡演的感情
but he holds nothing compared to the feelings I had
他是完全不能比的
out on the road.
兰纳德是谁
Lynyrd who?
这是个乐队 老爸
It's a band, Pop.
这是一帮来自佛罗里达的人组的乐队
It's... it's a group of people from Florida,
我喜欢和他们待在一起
and I enjoy their company.
我抚养你是想要你成为我的合伙人
I raised you to be my partner.
我找到了我更感兴趣的东西
I found something else I like better.
我离家18个月
I left home for 18 months
期间兰纳德 斯盖尔德乐队在每一个城市巡演
while Skynyrd toured every city you can imagine.
罗尼有一个超好的办法
Now, Ronnie had a foolproof method
来清醒宿醉
for clearing up the hangovers.
纯氧五分钟就能搞定宿醉困扰
Pure oxygen can cure a hangover in five minutes.
我在我儿子弗农出生那天喝到差点回不了家
I barely made it home for the birth of Vernon, my son,
艾拉气炸了
and, boy, was Ella mad.
我钱包里还有那张照片
I still got the picture in my wallet.
来看看
Let's see.
没错 她看起来气炸毛了
Yeah, she looks fucking pissed.
我有的问题你们都有
Well, I had the problem that we all have.
你是指你特别不想回家这一点么
What, you didn't particularly want to go home?
- 没错 - 嗯哼
- Exactly. - Mm-hmm.
我成了巡演经理助理
I became the assistant road manager
即大家所知的酒店经理
known to many a hotel manager.
我对他们变得不可或缺
I became indispensable to 'em.
他们打烂了我的灯
They smashed my lights,
两张桌子 还有我的霓虹牌
two tables, and my neon sign.
一共一千刀
That's $1,000.
哦 好 我是来这儿处理这笔赔偿的
Oh, well, I'm here to settle the bill.
然后就是加拿大事件
And then came the Canada incident.
罗恩 艾克曼和巡演经理助理
Ron Eckerman and the assistant road manager,
迪恩 基尔帕特里克 我告诉每个人
Dean Kilpatrick, and I told everybody
不要带毒品 一点都别带
not to bring any drugs, I mean nothing,
每个人把所有的东西都
and everybody threw everything away
扔在了美国
back in the States.
你看了马戏团杂♥志♥上那篇关于我们的报道么
Did you see what they wrote about us in CIRCUS magazine?
他们随时找人打架
"They'll fight anybody anywhere."
谁把这种东西放上去的
Who puts this stuff out there?
我不知道 罗尼
I don't know, Ronnie.
我只知道人人都爱坏男孩
All I do know is that everybody likes a bad boy.
- 这点你倒是说对了 - 嗯哼
- You might be right about that. - Mm-hmm.
我感到被他们尊重
I felt respected by 'em,
感觉我也是这个大家庭的一部分
you know, part of the family.
嘿 菲尔
Hey, Phil.
- 菲尔 - 干嘛
- Phil. - What?
你能帮我拿一下包么
Could you hold my bag?
当然 兄弟
Sure, brother.
在那个时刻
Now, I knew at that moment
我知道我要为这些人进监狱了
I was ready to go to jail for these boys,
因为我就是这么相信的
'cause I believed.
但是我当然不愿意
But I sure wasn't comfortable.
我们找到了可♥卡♥因♥ 安♥眠♥酮♥
We found cocaine, quaaludes,
超多大♥麻♥
a lot of seed-filled marijuana.
我直觉这些并不都是你的
Now, something tells me that doesn't all belong to you.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表