剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
我听说你孩子刚出生
I heard you had a baby.
早产了四个月
Four weeks before the fucking due date.
母子平安吗
But they're both fine?
呃 是的
Um... yeah.
我都快吓死了 一直在祈祷
I've been praying my ass off.
他好小啊
He's so little.
医生把他放在人工抚育器里
They put him in this thing called an isolette.
他到现在还不能出来呢
He's still in there right now.
等等 你孩子还在医院
Wait. Your baby's still in the hospital?
那么 唐娜 亲爱的
And... Donna, sweetheart,
你来干什么
why are you here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我得向菲尔表达我的尊敬之情啊
I mean, I need to pay my respects to Phil.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
你应该回去 回到劳里和
You need to go back to Laurie and...
你的孩子叫什么
What's your baby's name?
嗡嗡
Buzz.
我们想用一种声音来做他的名字
We wanted it to be a sound.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
回到他们身边吧
Go be with them.
我应该回去吗 那里有很多护士
Really? I mean, there's lots of nurses
劳里的婶婶也在
and Laurie's aunt,
我总是觉得
and it just kind of felt like they didn't
她们现在并不需要我
really need me there right now.
他们需要你 相信我
They do. Trust me.
快回去吧
Just go back.
回家抱抱小嗡嗡
Go home and hold little Buzz.
如果需要帮忙 就跟我们说一声
And if you need anything, you let us know.
我觉得我现在有一点 被吓坏了
I think I'm kind of, like, in shock or something.
是的
You are.
- 我有什么毛病啊 - 这很正常
- What's wrong with me? - You're fine.
你只是刚他妈的有了个孩子
You just had a fucking baby.
我只是刚他妈的有了个孩子
I just had a fucking baby.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
呃 不好
Uh... no.
但是我们回头再说我的事
But we'll talk about that later.
合影之后我就离开
I'm gonna leave right after the tour photo.
好的
Okay.
一拍完就离开
Right after.
凯莉安
Kelly Ann!
呃
Um...
你先过去 我马上来
you go ahead and I'll be right there.
- 好的 - 好
- All right. - Okay.
你怎么样 还好吗
How are you? Are you okay?
我一直在想着你
I've been thinking about you.
嗯 我挺好 娜塔莉
Yeah, I'm all right, Natalie.
菲尔跟你说什么悄悄话了
What did Phil whisper to you?
因为从我的角度来看
Because from where I was standing,
他的嘴型有点像在说 口♥交♥
it kind of sounded like "Fellatio."
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
而且 你看错了
And no.
好吧
All right.
听着 我有点事想问你
Listen, there's something I want to ask you.
请实话实说
Please be honest.
我是不是觉得
Did I find it insensitive
你和里克在菲尔死后第二天就结婚
that you and Rick got married
特别麻木不仁
the day after Phil died?
是的
Yeah.
那个 婚礼并没有公开
Well, it was a civil ceremony,
我们在一段时间内也不会办派对
and the party won't be for months,
而且这不是我的问题
and not my question.
我会不会信任你
Will I ever really trust you?
不会
No.
我理解
Totally understandable,
而且你也不应该信任我
and you probably shouldn't.
这也不是我的问题
And also not my question.
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么问题 娜塔莉
What's your fucking question, Natalie?
大家是不是
Are people blaming me
把乐队解散的事怪在我头上
for the band breaking up?
因为这不是我的锅 是珍妮的
Because that shit? It's on Janine.
乐队要解散了
The band is breaking up?
菲利普 科尼利厄斯 瓦伦丁
Phillip Cornelius Valentine.
我要唱一首 情人
I'd like to sing a valentine
给瓦伦丁先生听(菲尔的姓 也可理解为情人)
to Mr. Valentine.
他曾是我的朋友
? He was a friend of mine ?
他曾是我的朋友
? He was a friend of mine ?
每次我想到他时
? Every time I think about him ?
天哪 我总是忍♥不住啜泣
? Lord I just can't keep from crying ?
而他曾是我的朋友
? And he was a friend of mine ?
嘿 这是我的专属藏身处 吓到你啦
Hey, this is my hiding spot. Sorry.
这也是我的藏身处
Me too.
第一次是Jeanie Buss带我来这儿的
Jeanie Buss brought me up here the first time.
是吗 他们可是藏了好几年
Is that right? It took them a couple years
才带我来这里的
before they showed it to me.
比尔 这本来应该是一个
You know, Bill, this was supposed to be
简单的冬季巡演
a simple winter tour.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
刚刚发生了好多事情
Got a lot going on down there.
我也是
I sure do.
肖恩抱了我
Got Sean hugging me,
还跟我说你俩要建立一个家庭
telling me about how you two are gonna be starting a family.
他连那个也告诉你啦
He told you about that too?
是啊
He did.
他很有亲和力
He's got one hell of a grip, too.
像克♥林♥顿♥一样轻握我的手肘和肩膀
He had a real Bill Clinton clasp on my elbow and my shoulder.
是啊
Yeah.
那么 你到这儿来是躲他还是躲我
Now, are you up here hiding from me or from Sean?
是特别时期的特别对策
Desperate times require desperate measures.
好吧
All right.
嘿 谢莉
Hey, Shelli.
谢莉 你认识谢莉亚速对吧
Shelli, you know Shelli Azoff.
是的
Yes.
Don Henley总是说 这里 这个漂亮的地方
Don Henley always says, "This, the fabulous Forum,
是谢莉盖的房♥子
is the house that Shelli built."
- 很高兴见到你 谢莉 - 这是谢莉 这也是谢莉
- Nice to meet you, Shelli. - Shelli, Shelli.
很荣幸见到你
An honor.
我只是上来抽根烟
I just came up here for a smoke.
噢 比尔 Jackson Browne在找你
Oh, Jackson Browne is looking for you, Bill.
好的 好的
Okay. Great.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
我马上下去
I'll be right down.
众人焦躁不安
? Everybody's restless ?
无处可去
? Got no place to go ?
有人一直试图告诉他们
? Someone's always trying to tell them ?
一些大家都心知肚明的事
? Something they already know ?
愤怒和不满在空气中涌动
? So their anger and resentment flow ?
这难道不足以让你想要
? Don't it make you want to rock and roll ?
一整晚演奏摇滚
? All night long ?
在穆♥罕♥默♥德♥电台
? Mohammed's Radio ?
我听到甜美有灵魂的歌♥声
? I heard somebody singing sweet and soulful ?
在电台里
? On the radio ?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥电台
? Mohammed's Radio ?
你要知道 警长也有自己的烦恼
? You know, the Sheriff's got his problems too ?
而他无疑会冲你发泄
? And he will surely take them out on you ?
散步的时候 乡村傻瓜和他的脸变得清晰起来
? In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow ?
他整晚都没睡觉
? He's been up all night listening ?
听着穆♥罕♥默♥德♥电台
? To Mohammed's Radio ?
这难道不足以让你想要
? Don't it make you want to rock and roll ?
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表