剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
吉他和花♥园♥
Guitar and garden.
额 我给这个小皇帝当保姆
Uh, and then I nanny this young gem.
所以讲讲你自己吧
So what's your story?
他竟然在玩蝴蝶刀
He's got a butterfly knife.
- 噢 对 玩得挺溜 - 那是高危动作啊
- Oh, yeah, it's coloring time. - That's highly dangerous.
你知道怎么玩 对吧
You know how to work that thing, right?
给他表演一下
Show him.
- 哦 我的天啦 - 嗯哼
- Oh, Jesus. - Mm-hmm.
耶
Yeah!
请你离开
Please leave.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 需要帮忙吗 小姐
Oh, may I help you, young lady?
需要 我来这儿看一个客人
Yeah, I'm here to see a guest.
叫 丹 偶蛋痒
Uh, Dan Manutsitch.
偶蛋痒
Manutsitch?
是的
Yeah.
名
First name?
丹
Uh, Dan.
姓
Last name?
偶蛋痒
Manutsitch
偶的 蛋蛋
Ma... nuts...
很痒
...itch.
就是那个
That... that's the one.
噢 在这儿
Oh, here it is.
丹 偶蛋痒
Dan Manutsitch.
720号♥房♥
Room 720.
怎么样了
How is it?
它 嗯
It's, um...
呵
Ahh.
啊
Huh?
- 是不是正常 - 高压160 低压103
- Is it a good... - 160 over 103.
情况是好还是糟
Is that good or bad?
- 不太好 - 操蛋
- It's not good. - Fuck me.
不 不 别 别 别 别骂自己
Oh, no, no, no. Don't swear.
好吧 照顾好你自己
Okay, and you take good care of yourself.
- 谢谢你 - 不用谢
- Thank you. - Okay.
- 我会照顾你的 - 谢谢你
- I care about you. - Thank you.
- 好了 宝贝 - 好
- All right, honey. - Okay.
给你 好吧
There you go. All right.
- 好 谢谢你 - 不用
- Okay, thank you. - Okay.
比尔 生活就像个健身房♥是不是 我听说
Bill, life is a gym, and I hear you are having
你最近在进行魔鬼训练
a hell of a workout.
嘿 菲尔 最近怎么样
Hey, Phil. How you doing?
我们在芬兰的发射台
Well, we're up here on the launchpad in Finland.
这两天就要点火发射 泰勒 斯威夫特将成为
Blast off in two days, and Taylor Swift will be
第一个在太空表演的流行歌♥手
the first pop star to perform in space.
斯威夫特星球之旅 我们是这样叫它的
"Planet Swift Tour," That's what we're calling it.
我♥操♥真牛逼 好吧 我得说
No kidding? Well, I gotta say,
我一点也不惊讶 她 她够资格
I'm not surprised. She... she deserves
成为第一个去那儿的人
to be the first one up there.
对 她确实够资格
Yes, she does.
听起来好刺♥激♥
That's pretty exciting.
嗯 肖恩告诉我理智与情感乐队辞职不干了
Uh, Sean told me Head and The Heart quit on you.
他们 他们确实退出了 和平分手
They... they did. It was amicable.
是呀 我仍然不信任他们
Yeah, I still don't trust 'em.
我没有信任过任何西北的乐队
I hadn't trusted a northwest band
自从王牌乐队演奏了那
since The Kingsmen rendered
天籁般的两分四十秒的歌♥曲
two minutes and 40 seconds of heaven
- 路易 路易 - 没错
- known as "Louie Louie." - Right.
我知道你需要一个新的暖场表演
I knew you needed a new support act,
我为你打了几通电♥话♥ 比尔
and I made some calls for you, Bill.
我们 我们还在找 谢谢你
We... we are looking. Thank you.
我给你找了个人
I found somebody for you.
当真
No kidding?
头狼乐队
Reignwolf.
太好了 菲尔 谢谢你
Great, Phil. Thank you.
对了 额 菲尔 当你
Say, uh, Phil, when...
当你陪那些家伙上舞台的时候 你是怎么
when you used to walk the guys to the stage, how would you...
给我一分钟 什么
Give me a minute. What was that?
没事儿了
Never mind.
再次谢谢你
Thanks again.
很高兴能帮到你 比尔
Happy to help, Bill.
记住 这是泰勒 斯威夫特的世界
And remember, it's Taylor Swift's world.
是她允许我们存在在这个世界上的
She's just letting us sit in it.
好吧
Great.
振作呀 比尔 你能行的
Come on, Bill, you got this.
你到底来自哪里
Where is it you're from exactly?
北方 来自北方
North. The north.
- 靠近布里斯托尔 - 靠近布里斯托尔
- Near Bristol. - Near Bristol?
- 实际上是布罗姆利 - 布罗姆利
- Actually Bromley. - Bromley?
是的 布罗姆利的东北部
Yeah, east side of the north side of Bromley.
- 在皇家利明顿温泉附近 - 对
- Near Leamington Spa? - Yeah.
利明顿温泉和布罗姆利之间 就是这样
Leamington Spa meets Bromley. That's right.
好 对 其实布罗姆利和利明顿矿泉市隔着老远呢 当然也不在布里斯托边上
Yeah, yeah, Bromley's nowhere near Leamington Spa or Bristol.
它们当然距离很近 伙计 如果你沿着海向西方走 你就知道了
It is, mate, if you travel... to the west, by the sea.
听着 你不是个英国人
Look, you are not from England.
你来自新泽西
You are from New Jersey.
我这有你美国的纳税表
I have your W-2 here.
好吧 好吧 行 我承认 行了吧
All right, all right, fine! Yeah, I admit it, all right?
我和埃尔维斯 科斯特洛巡演
Look, I toured with Elvis Costello
然后 然后我就不想停下了 你懂吗
and... and I can't stop it, you know?
事情就这样发生了 我说出来了
It just happens. It comes out of me mouth.
- 就是 - 行了 够了
- It's just all... - Okay, enough.
够了 够了
Enough! Enough!
请你告诉我
Please just give me some idea
你的工作都是在干什么
of what it is you do.
当我是个外星人
Pretend I'm an alien.
向我解释一下你的工作
Explain to me what you do.
我会护理贝司 修理坏掉的东西
I protect the bass, I fix broken things,
而且我十分反对无秩序
and I owe a cruel obedience to anarchy.
好吧 听着
Right. Listen.
把你那令人讨厌的口音憋回去 不然开除的就是你
Lose the offensive accent, or you're out.
什么口音
What accent?
好吗 好极了 就这样
Okay. Terrific.
- 好的 - 谢谢你抽出时间
- Great. - Thanks for your time.
- 我还能继续工作吗 - 十分感谢你
- Do I still have my job? - Thanks very much.
- 太好了 - 谢谢
- Great. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你希望门开着还是关上 - 关上
- Do you want it open or closed? - Closed, please.
关上 好的
Closed, okay.
韦斯莱 不要再不停的给我打电♥话♥
Wesley, stop blowing up my phone
问我有没有看见温斯顿或者你的天杀的小刀
asking me if I've seen Winston or your fucking knife.
我马上要去见 总能把我吓个半死的
I'm about to see Christopher fucking House,
操蛋的克里斯多夫 豪斯
who intimidates the shit out of me,
跟他讲些关于那台傻♥逼♥的提词器的事
to talk to him about the stupid fucking teleprompter,
我内心十分反对 但很显然这是我现在的工作
to which I am morally opposed but apparently is now my job.
比起你可以做咖啡 交朋友
As opposed to you making friends and coffee,
我睡眠不足而且
I am sleep deprived and I realize I have made
发现我犯了一个严重的错误
a huge fucking mistake.
我当初就应该直接退出
I should have just quit since clearly
毕竟 很显然 没人希望我留在这里
nobody wants me to be here.
而且 斯柏克 李留给我一些自动留言
And Spike Lee is leaving me automated messages
告诉我他多么为我选择去纽约大学电影学院感到高兴
telling me how happy he is that I'm going to NYU film school.
但这都没事
But it's all good.
我很可能就会是
I'll probably end up being the one
今天晚上被开除的那个人吧
who gets fired today.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
请跟我来
Can you come with me this way?
凯莉安到了
Kelly Ann is here for you.
你可以就在那边坐下
You can have a seat right there.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表