剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
I believe it took some doing, getting it all set up.
没错 他喜欢做这些很暖心的事
Yeah. It's this really sweet thing he likes to do,
超级暖心
just incredibly sweet.
不过我真的一点时间都没有
It's just I have zero time.
他有没有提供什么信息 至少可以缩小一点范围
Did he at least narrow it down to a section?
没有 亲爱的
He did not, darlin'.
看来我们今晚要做一件特别的事了
But we'll have to do something special tonight.
你值得拥有
You deserve it.
噢 没有啦
Ah, not really.
雷吉 呃
Reg! Um...
谢莉 额
Shelly. Uh...
- 呃 - 妈蛋 哦 菲尔
- Um... - Fuck! Uh, Phil.
谢莉呼叫比尔
Shelli for Bill.
制♥作♥间走廊 快来
Production hallway, now.
雷吉
Reg.
哈喽
Hello.
你看起来忧心忡忡的 脸色不太好啊
You look concerned, Pasty Boy.
是 呃 呃 那个 是珍妮
Yeah, uh, uh, that... That is Janine.
- 珍妮 - 对
- Janine? - Yeah.
噢 对 她上次来我们这了
Uh, yeah, she paid us a visit.
孩子 如果那不是邪恶诅咒的征兆
Boy, if that isn't a sign of the Apocalypse...
我是说 我还挺喜欢那个姑娘 可惜了
I mean, I love that girl, but God damn.
菲尔 欢迎回来
Phil, welcome back.
- 哦 见到你真好 伙计 - 是啊
- Hey, good to see you, pal. - Hey.
- 快过来 - 他妈的
- Bring it in. - Motherfuck...
是啊 我在晨间动员会上见到你了
Yeah, I saw you at morning circle,
不过你被太多人围着了
but you kind of got engulfed there.
嘿 菲尔
Hey, Phil?
菲尔
Phil?
放了他吧
Got to let him go.
妈的
Fuck.
对
Yeah.
呃 对 那个 嗯 我就是说一下
Uh, yeah, so, um, as I was, uh, just trying to explain,
珍妮刚给我发了短♥信♥ 那个珍藏的年鉴
Janine just texted me... You the famous yearbook?
- 嗯嗯 - 丢了
- Mm-hmm. - It's gone missing.
- 啊 等等 什么鬼 - 就是这样
- Uh, wait. What? - Yeah.
她还认为是我们从她那偷的
And she thinks that we stole it from her.
所以
So...
先是克里斯的平板 现在是年鉴
First Chris's iPad. Now the yearbook.
- 对 - 这是邪恶诅咒的
- Yeah. - That's the second sign
第二个征兆
of the Apocalypse:
来自内鬼的偷窃与欺骗
thievery and deception from within.
天呐 我真是想念你们
God, I've missed you people.
我们把这个内鬼揪出来吧
Let's go find this crook.
比尔和谢莉
Bill and Shelli?
谁跟你说的
Who told you?
没有人 我看出来的
No one. I can just tell.
比尔和谢莉
Bill and Shelli.
这好比父母在一起做♥爱♥
That's like your parents having sex and cheating on each other
同时还都有外遇
all at the same time.
呦 终于甩掉那个熊孩子了
Whew. Finally ditched the Devil Child.
这不可能是真的
It can't be true.
谢莉拥有很棒的婚姻
Shelli has this really great marriage.
- 我需要你的建议 - 但你从来不会听我的
- I need your advice. - Which you never take.
我们在西雅图
We're in Seattle.
我应该邀请 迈克麦克里迪 来看演出吗
Do I invite Mike McCready to the show?
韦斯 你嗑药了么
Wes, how high are you?
- 这是可以考虑的意思吗 - 不 韦斯
- Like half and half. - No, Wes,
不要邀请那个炒掉你的人
you do not invite the guy who fired you to the show.
他刚刚给我发短♥信♥解释了 好吗
Just interpret this text for me, okay,
因为这让我很困扰
'cause it's confusing.
韦斯 不好意思 我没时间了 回见 麦克 阿什利向你问好
"Wes. Sorry. No time. See ya! Mike. Ashley says hi."
这有什么好困惑的
How is that confusing?
很困惑好不好 回见
What? "See ya."
这是一种鼓励 对吧
That's encouraging, right?
你老是这样
You always do this.
你只是把你自己推向失望罢了
You just set yourself up for disappointment.
好吧 我不下地狱谁下地狱
Well, if I don't, who will?
好吧 那个该死的哈尔西什么时候到
Okay, and when is fuckin' Halsey getting here?
我想和她握手
Because I would love to shake her hand,
娶她 然后看她表演
marry her, and watch her play,
先后顺序可以变
in any order.
他的面孔越来越清晰
His face has become more clear.
吗娜吗娜 利马
Manamana Lima.
吗娜吗娜什么
Manamana-what?
利马
Lima.
我觉得是意大利语
I believe that's Italian.
一个叫芬格的男人
A man called finger.
嘿嘿 让条路 现场工作人员
Hey, make a path. I've got roadies
要搬些破玩意从这过
trying to move shit through here,
相信我 为了确保进度 他们才不会管有没有踩到人
and trust me, they will step on you and keep going.
嗨 你是谢莉吗
Hi. Are you Shelli?
哦 是的 我是现场制♥作♥人
Uh, yes. I'm the production manager.
我是 宝芬妮伊恩克劳奇 是 艾比万内丝 的场地助理
I'm Bethany Ian-Crouch, Abby Van Ness's field assistant.
艾比正在路上 在她到来之前
Abby's on her way, but before she gets here,
有一些关于她工作方式的基本要求需要交代
just a few basic things about the way she works.
你可以告知你的手下
You can pass it on to your minions.
你刚刚说什么
Did you actually just say that?
首先 你的队伍中只有两个人
First of all, Abby Van Ness will interact
可以与 艾比万内丝 接触
with only two of your crew members.
- 可以吗 - 不可以
- Is that okay? - No.
当 艾比万内丝 到达后
When Abby Van Ness arrives, she's gonna need
你们要保持安静十分钟 这样 在她走进来的时候
ten full minutes of silence when she walks in
她才能感受到整个空间的氛围 然后才能开始工作
so she can feel the space and begin her process.
好吧 宝芬妮 我跟你直说了吧
Okay, Bethany, let me give it to you straight.
为了试一些新歌♥
This band is going to do a rare sound check
这个乐队需要做特殊的试音准备
to run through a few new songs.
艾比万内丝在试音前的拍摄时长
Abby Van Ness will have ten minutes maximum
最多只有十分钟
before this sound check.
我在太空里还呆不到两周
I was in space for less than two weeks,
珍妮就突然回来了
and suddenly Janine's back,
乐队里一半的人都他妈酗酒了
half the band's off the goddamn wagon,
还请了喜剧演员给我们表演开场秀
we have comedians opening for us,
那个负责我们网站的乖小孩
and the nice kid who ran our website's now
居然是个操蛋的小贼
a klepto-fucking-maniac.
天啊 你们是该有多想我
Boy, did you guys miss me.
而且我到现在还没找到行李
And I still don't have my luggage.
我们要怎么才能找到芬格
How the fuck are we gonna find Finger?
我们只知道他住在塔科马港市
All we know is he lives in Tacoma.
320 1/2
320 1/2
隆街
Lung Street.
天 普纳 你怎么知道的
Yeah, Puna, how do you know that?
我有iPad定位软件
I have Find My iPad.
- 哦 很好 - 得去拿回来了
- Well, good. - Got to get that.
- 我一直打算这么做 - 妈的
- I've been meaning to do that... - God damn it.
我一直打算去拿回那个
I've been meaning to do that for fucking...
嗯 那个 我们要去 去通知丢失者吗
Hey, well, should we... should we notify the authorities?
- 要 - 要 算了还是别了
- Yeah. - Yeah, no, fuck that.
- 不 先解决它 拜托 - 不然下一件要解决的事
- No. Fuck that. Come on. - Next thing you know,
就是已经传遍社交媒体的克里斯的歌♥曲小样
Chris's demos are all over social media.
我要把那个浑球带回来
I'll get our shit back.
我保证
Guaranteed.
对 只要他在美国就一定要把他逮到
Yep. That's how we do it Stateside.
菲尔 恕我直言
Phil, with all due respect,
我觉得应该由我来处理这件事
I think that maybe I should handle this.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
我们一起去
We'll go together.
15分钟后我会在外面等你
I'll meet you outside in 15 minutes.
我已经整装待发了
I'm locked and loaded.
好了 开车小心 记住在美国你得靠右行驶(英国是靠左)
Well, drive safely. Remember it's the other side of the road.
你现在还在跟我说开车小心
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表