剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
乐队管家 前情提要
Previously on Roadies...
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
你很快就会知道
You're about to find out what it's like
我当年什么感受了
on the other side of the fence.
我知道所有的秘密
I know where all the bodies are buried.
克里斯多夫又开始喝酒了
Christopher's drinking again.
又快完了吧
And hanging by a fucking thread.
好了 你得告诉所有人
Okay, you need to tell everybody who's gonna be hired
谁能继续欧洲巡演
to go on the European leg.
我只能 我只能假定每个人都会去
I just... I just assumed that everyone was going.
肖恩的爸爸去世了
Sean's father just passed away.
我们有麻烦了 谢莉得飞回家
We got a problem. Shelli's got to fly home.
我们再见 好吗
I'll see you, okay?
有一天 我找到了我十六岁的时候的一张硬盘
The other day, I found this old hard drive from when I was 16,
我还读了我以前写给我自己的一封信
and I read this letter I wrote to myself.
那信写的真棒
Amazing piece of writing.
当然 因为那是我的硬盘
Of course it was. It was my hard drive.
好吧
Well, here.
你拿着它吧
You take it then.
太赞了
It's awesome.
哈维 我需要你现在就对我忠诚
Harvey, I need you to be loyal to me right now.
普雷斯顿想要汤姆滚蛋
Preston wants Tom to go solo.
我是被叫来拆散这支乐队的
I was brought in to break up the band.
今天 我十六岁了
"Today, I am 16.
今天 我成了一个能自主生活
Today, I become a person who will claim their life,
能够立刻做出决定
who will make decisions instantly,
并且从不回头的人
who will never look back.
这个操蛋的世界里
Today, I become the person who will be blazingly true
我将永远做一个坦诚的人
in a world of violent bullshit.
今天 我作为一个人和一位艺术家保证
Today, I promise myself as a person and as an artist
我永远不会背叛我的初心
I will never, ever sell out."
- 好咯 - 好咯
- All right. - All right.
是时候大显身手了
It's time to sell out.
这是我们第一次集体演奏
It's our first fucking corporate gig.
我们会演奏三首歌♥
We'll do three songs.
这乐队赚的会赚很多钱 多到我们从未见识
The band will make a lot of money we'll never see.
如果你觉得我说的话太狂妄
Now, if you detect a bit of cynicism,
那是因为我认识很多人
it's because I knew men and women
写了真的能改变这个世界的歌♥
who wrote songs that actually changed the fucking world
而且没向橡胶公♥司♥要一分钱
without taking money from a rubber company.
造啦 造啦
Hear, hear!
另外 我们的合伙人邀请我们在演出结束参加一个派对
And also, our corporate friends have invited us to a party
而且他们还很委婉的要求我们
after the set, and they respectfully asked
衣着整洁
that we wear something clean.
我只有一件算得上整洁的衣服
I only got, like, one clean thing.
- 也行啊 穿上呗 - 好咯
- Well, throw it on then. - All right.
好了 就像吉米亨德里克斯
All right, and as Jimi Hendrix once said while he was
嗑嗨了以后说的那样
high as fuck on acid:
保持最佳状态并且保持自♥由♥
"Stay groovy and stay free."
- 嗷呜 - 喔
- Ow! - Ow!
等等
Hold on.
我有些东西要告诉你们
I've got something to share.
昨晚 我做了一个梦
Last night, I had a dream.
梦到了一个在融化的动物
A dream about a melting animal.
今晚会有事发生
It will happen tonight.
哦
All right.
你们去经理那里要你们的房♥卡吧
Why don't you guys grab your key packets from the manager?
我在那里跟你们碰面
I'll see you in there.
你们会喜欢你们的房♥间的
You're gonna like your rooms.
都是很棒的房♥间 好了
They're good rooms. Okay.
放松 没事的
Take it easy. It's okay.
丫的 普纳
Holy shit, Puna.
你要多告诉我点线索啊
You've got to give me more.
我没有任何线索了
I don't have any more.
小心点
Be careful.
他刚说了啥
What'd he just say?
嘿 听到这个你会高兴的
Hey, this'll perk you up.
Fun公♥司♥为 莫琳巴特勒最新设计的运动内衣
Fun Co supplies the synthetic rubber
提供了合成橡胶
for Maureen Butler's latest active bra.
- 真的 - 真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你是不是跟她有过一♥夜♥情♥
Weren't you and Maureen Butler an item once upon a night?
是啊 但那都是几万年前的事情了
Yeah, about a million years ago,
那时她还是只是亚瑟小子的一个伴唱
back when she was just a backup singer for Usher.
只是 菲尔 就 别向谢莉提起这件事
The thing is, Phil, there's... There's no need to mention
好吗
any of this to Shelli, okay?
比尔 谢莉回家了
Bill, Shelli went home.
咒语解除了
The spell's broken.
什么咒语
The spell?
那个公路上的咒语
The road spell.
回家就能解除咒语
Going home breaks the spell.
这很明显啊 伙计
It's pictures on the refrigerator, dude.
她睡在她自己的床上
It's her sleeping in her own bed,
操她的老公
fucking her own husband.
听着 她早晚要回到她老公身边
Look, it had to happen.
但这没准是件好事呢
But maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
你知道吗 莫琳巴特勒 就要到了
You know, Maureen Butler's gonna be here.
我怀疑她还记不记得我
I doubt she'd ever even remember me.
是啊 你也许是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
她设计的瑜伽裤赚翻了
A billion dollars in yoga pants sales
没准儿已经忘了咱们了
tend to erase one's memory.
我只是想从狗嘴里
I was just trying to find the silver lining
找出一线希望(Phil弄混了两个谚语)
in the sow's ear, as they say.
什么 从什么里面
What, the silver line... The silver lining
找一丝希望
in what kind of ear?
你刚在说啥
What'd you say?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我也经常搞不懂我在说啥
I don't always listen to myself very close.
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
它必须结束
It had to end.
谢谢你 人生导师
Thank you, White Buffalo.
嘿 嗯 咱那个夏威夷的伙计
Hey, um, did our Hawaiian friend
刚才是不是说今晚会有事发生
say it will happen tonight?
你的故事改变了我的生活 人生导师
Your story changed my life, White Buffalo.
嘿 韦斯
Hey, Wes.
怎么了
Yeah.
只有我能叫他人生导师
Only I call him White Buffalo.
噢
Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
- 比尔 汉森 - 是我
- Bill Hanson. - Yeah.
你好 我是罗宾 我是Fun公♥司♥的代表
Hi, I'm Robin, your Fun Co liaison.
嗨 罗宾 很高兴见到你
Hey, Robin. Good to meet you.
欢迎来到Fun公♥司♥体验会
Welcome to the Fun Co experience.
这是一次体验吗
It's an experience?
你懂的
You know it!
我们在哪里储存装备呢
Where are we storing gear?
在詹姆斯梦露舞厅
In the James Monroe Ballroom,
就在宴会厅的左边
just to the left of the coronation room.
谢谢你 罗宾
Thank you, Robin.
你别这样
Excuse me.
你会被安排在Future Phantogram 和 alt-J后面
You'll be after Future, Phantogram, alt-J,
Gwen Stefani前面
and just before Gwen Stefani.
如你所知 举办这些仪式的
And as you know, the master of ceremonies
是大卫 斯佩德(至死方休的男主)
is David Spade.
大卫 斯佩德 太好了
David Spade, great.
我们都是 至死方休 的超级粉丝
We're all big Dead Sex fans.
- 真令人激动啊 - 是啊 你知道的
- That's exciting. - Yes, you know it.
杰克 皮尔兹急着想见斯塔顿豪斯乐队了
And Jack Peltz cannot wait to meet the Staton-House Band.
噢 我的同事们都超级想见杰克 皮尔兹的
Oh, my guys are so thrilled to meet Mr. Peltz.
太好了 他是你们的脑残粉
Great. He's a big fan.
再会啊 很高兴见到你
I'll see ya. Nice to meet you.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表