剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
Dude, he compared your band to a pastrami sandwich.
真是操蛋
That's fucked up.
我们就不应该开始表演珍妮那首歌♥
We should have never started playing "Janine."
别再因为改歌♥单这件事自责了
Don't blame yourself for making them change the setlist.
也不完全是你的错
This is not totally your fault.
- 你有一点错 - 你有些许错
- It's a little your fault. - It's kind of your fault.
凯西 要抱抱
Oh, Cassie, I need a hug.
嘿 迪翁 这是比尔
Oh, hey, Dionne. This is Bill.
您好 先生
Hello, sir.
你好
Hi.
怎么啦小迪
What's wrong, D?
人家有点不开心
I'm just kinda bummed.
人家昨晚嗑了点摇♥头♥丸♥ 然后把车停错位置了
I took MDMA last night, and I parked in the wrong spot.
现在房♥东不给我停车位 还把我的车拖走了
And the landlord had my spot taken away and got my car towed.
今天是星期二对吧
Tuesdays, right?
星期四
It's Thursday.
比尔 亲爱的 你可以挪一下吗
Hey, Bill, honey, would you scoot over?
- 我那个 - 哦好
- I'm just gonna... - Oh, yeah.
我要把我自己裹进毯子里
I'm gonna wrap myself in this blanket
这样我就不是全♥裸♥的了
so I'm not totally naked.
我不是诚心麻烦你挪开的 但是
I hate to make you scoot over, but mmm,
嗯 谢谢你
mmm, thanks.
宝宝今天早上不开心
I'm just kind of blue this morning.
嗯
Yeah.
好了
You know what?
我今天给你们做早餐
I'm gonna make everybody breakfast.
- 好 - 好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
比尔 你是不是得很早去工作
Bill, do you have to work super early?
是的 但是我可以 我可以
Yeah, but I think I can... I think I can...
- 可以晚一点去 - 吃完早餐再走
- Got a little time, yeah. - Stay for breakfast?
好的
Mm-hmm, okay.
对于你停车位的事情我很抱歉
Sorry about your parking spot.
她是一个很棒的女孩子
She's an amazing girl.
她当然是了
Yeah, she sure is.
我尽量经常来亚特
I try and get to Atl...
亚特兰大
Atlanta as often as I can.
是啊 她叫你一年一次先生
Yeah, she calls you Mr. Once A Year.
我爱你
I love you.
你出其不意地就抓住了我的心
You caught me by surprise.
我也是
Me too.
我一年只能见你一次
I mean, I only see you once a year,
所以我也就直奔主题了
so I might as well get to the point.
那个 今晚来看我们的演出吧 好不好
Yeah, well, come to the show tonight, okay?
我会派个人来接你
I'll send a runner to come get you.
我不想一年只看到你一次
I want to see you more than once a year.
你决定吧
It's up to you.
你到底去哪里了 混♥蛋♥
Where in the holy hell were you, fuckface asshole?
你造吗 真正被爱的感觉真的太棒了
Hey, it's good to be really loved, you know?
即使一年只有一次
Even if it's only once a year.
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
凯西
Cassie.
我记得凯西
I remember Cassie,
那个眼睛跟打雷姐很像的冲浪运动员
the surfer with the Lana Del Rey eyes.
- 是啊 那眼睛 - 好 我告诉你
- Yeah, the eyes. - Okay, let me put it like this.
我他妈根本就不在乎她的眼睛
I don't give a fuck about her eyes.
这里的每个人都炸了
Everybody is melting down here.
我还没看布莱斯纽曼之信
I have not read "The Bryce Newman Letter" Yet.
情况真的很糟
Oh, it's super not good.
好吧 但克里斯多夫还没打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, well, Christopher hasn't called me.
克里斯多夫还在睡觉
Christopher's still asleep.
但是他肯定要醒来看手♥机♥
But he's gonna wake up and check his phone.
肯定有一堆所谓的朋友跟他说
And you can bet 25 "Friends" Are gonna have written him saying,
兄弟你还好吗
"Oh, man, are you okay?"
然后
And...
普雷斯顿又打来了
Yep, that's Preston calling again.
要是我是凯西的话
Oh, if I could only be a "Cassie."
我最大的问题可能就是剪坏了我完美的刘海
My biggest problem would be cutting my perfect bangs.
你刘海挺好看的
They are good.
就是有点
Just...
早上好啊普雷斯顿
Good morning, Preston.
早上好 普雷斯顿
Good morning, Preston.
早上好 亲爱的威廉
Good morning, Sweet William.
布莱斯纽曼那个混♥蛋♥搞出的事情解决得怎么样了
How's that big shit Bryce Newman left on your doorstep?
我去上个厕所
I got to pee.
另外 告诉我 为什么我们要更改演出曲目
Just tell me, why did we start changing the setlist?
因为 这次巡演中有一阵
Well, we had a beautiful breeze of inspiration
美妙的灵感之风吹过
that just kind of blew on through the tour.
我们很幸运
We got lucky.
那就别他妈吹这风了
Well, just shut that fucking breeze down.
所有同行都读了这篇评论
Everybody in the industry reads this guy,
太丢人了
and it's embarrassing.
听着 我试着赶今天的飞机过去
Now, look, I'm trying to get on a plane down there today,
但因为这他妈的厄尔尼诺现象 简直就是个噩梦
but with this fucking El Nico, it's a goddamn nightmare,
什么事情都干不了
and nothing's moving.
而且 我儿子腿受伤了
Anyway, my son has this situation with his leg.
我还以为是他的手臂
I thought it was his arm.
都受伤了 他身体太差了
It's both. He's a wreck.
13岁的孩子
13-year-old kid.
他妈一个电♥话♥都没给他打过
His mother never calls him.
他韧带撕裂了 还问我
He tears his ligament, and he said to me,
你会在这陪我吗 爸爸
"Will you be here for me, Dad?"
要是你 你会怎么回答
I mean, what do you say to that?
所以你的意思是 如果你来不了
So what you're saying is, you want me to take care of it
就由我来解决这个事情
in case you don't show up.
听着 克里斯多夫会把这事
Look, Christopher's gonna take this
扯到不相关的问题上
right to the not-relevant part.
他还会把这怪到汤姆身上
And he's gonna hold it against Tom,
这也是另一个我们要谈的问题
which is a whole other problem for us to talk about...
我是指 等我们见面的时候
I mean, when we're face-to-face.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这事必须对克里斯多夫保密 越久越好
We have to keep this from Christopher as long as possible.
好吧 我会解决的 老大
Well, I've got it taken care of, boss.
那你现在想不想听听关于这次巡演暖场表演
Now, would you like to hear some good news on the subject
的几个好消息
of that hideous problem of opening acts for this tour?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
雷吉怀特黑德打给我 我们加他一起谈
Reg Whitehead's calling me. Let's patch him in.
普雷斯顿
Preston.
你说 给布莱斯纽曼这混♥蛋♥的熏肉三明治
Yeah, what would it cost to put some strychnine
加些农药得多少钱
in Bryce Newman's pastrami fucking sandwich?
我想到解决方法了 普雷斯顿
I think I have a solution, Preston.
雷吉 其实 普雷斯顿和我已经
Reg, Preston and I actually...
我们其实已经想出解决方法了 所以你
I think we actually got a way to work this out so...
对 我一整个早上都在想这个问题
Yeah, I've been here all morning thinking about it.
比尔 你不了解情况 好吗 谢谢
You weren't here, Bill, okay? Thank you.
其实 克里斯多夫肯定会读到这篇文章
So realistically, Christopher will read it.
但更重要的是
But more important than that,
已经有33万读者看过他写的东西
330,000 Bryce Newman readers have already read it.
所以 普雷斯顿 亲爱的普雷斯顿
So, Preston, great Preston,
我们可以趁现在拉拢布莱斯纽曼
we neutralize Bryce Newman now.
然后我们就能掌控全局
We lead with sugar.
我们可以邀请布莱斯纽曼来观看演出
We invite Bryce Newman to the show.
这绝对是个灾难
Disastrous.
等等 这是个妙计
Wait. This is a very sexy idea.
员工们会宰了他的
The crew will kill him.
我一会打给伊夫林 阿佐夫
I'll call Irving Azoff.
今晚就让他去看演出
We'll get him to the show tonight.
我们送他过去 拍他的马屁
We'll fly him in. We'll kiss his ass.
他自己就会改变心意
He'll reverse himself.
- 就这么定了 - 好
- Done. - Done.
嘿 哥们 事情不会就这样解决的
Hey, fellas, this is not the way things work.
听着 他到场的时候
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表