剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
I'm sorry to pull the plug on your rave.
哦
Oh.
里奇奇 听见我说话没
Ricky, you in there?
他没事吧
Is he gonna be okay?
他只喝了啤酒
He only drank beer!
哦 里奇
Oh, Rick!
他一直在吃安♥眠♥药♥
He's been taking Lunesta.
哦 对了 还有一些止痛药
Oh, right, and, um, s-some Vicodin.
帕米 谢了亲爱的
Pammie? Thank you, lover.
我要给他来一针安♥非♥他♥命♥(兴♥奋♥剂♥的一种)
I'm gonna give him some amphetamines.
帮我把他裤子脱了
Help me with his pants.
小伙子 振作起来
Stay with us, handsome!
啊 天哪 他尿了
Ah! Oh, he peed!
弄在我身上了
It's on me!
不 应该怪在我身上
No. This is on me.
怪在我身上才对
It's actually on me.
不 我是说尿 尿在我身上了
No, the pee. The pee is here.
- 噢 操 - 醒了
- Oh, fuck! - Mm-hmm.
这是我最喜欢的贝斯手
That's my favorite bass player, baby.
- 嘿 - 不要你 麦洛
- Hey. - Not you, Milo.
我要娜塔莉
I want Natalie.
我就在这呢宝宝
I'm right here, babe.
我好伤心
I'm really sad.
我从没有伤心过
I'm never sad.
而且我觉得好冷
I'm also really chilly.
我们能把温度调高点吗
Can't we change the temperature?
史蒂夫医生 他今天是要和州长见面的
Dr. Stevie, he's supposed to meet the governor today.
- 他要吗 - 是啊
- He is? - Yes.
哦 他应该会没事的
Oh, he'll be fine probably.
好的 伙计们 再来一针
Okay, my friend, one more coming at ya.
- 砰 - 噢噢噢
- Boom! - Ohh!
嘿
Hey.
你就找到这点东西吗
Is that all you found?
还有 比尔 我跟你说了我不需要你道歉
And, Bill, I told you I don't need amends.
很不巧 我觉得需要
Unfortunately, I think I do.
你可能想坐下听
Maybe wanna sit down for a minute.
我做错太多事情了
This could take a while.
亲爱的 亲爱的罗琳
"Dear... dear Lorraine..."
现在是时候让我弥补以前犯过的错了
"It's high time I set right the wrongs that I did..."
好了 所以 呃 到了
Okay. So, uh, here we are.
好的 从 从前面下去
Sweet. Right. Right down in the front.
- 哦 这边吗 好的 - 对 往前走
- Oh, right here? Okay. - Yeah, go ahead.
- 我是几号♥座位 - 7和8
- Um, what number? - Seven and eight.
- 7和8 - 是的
- Seven and eight? - Yeah.
- 那边两位先生那里 - 哦 好的
- Uh, those two guys there. - Oh, okay.
- 好哒 到了 - 嗯 谢谢
- All righty, there you go. - Okay, thank you.
- 享受演出吧 - 好
- Well, enjoy. - Yeah.
您是不是还有工作要忙
I'm sure you have some things to do, so...
没有没有 没啥要忙的其实 没有
No, no, not really. No, no.
- 真没有吗 - 对 没事
- No? - Uh, nothing.
没什么特别重要的 呃
Nothing that can't, um...
哇
Um, wow.
天哪 好大一个喷嚏
God, that was significant.
嗯 有点吵 有点略吵
That was loud. That was really loud.
- 声音太大了 - 抱歉
- That was so loud. - Sorry.
你是不是 哦天
What are you... oh, God.
你不会是对马过敏吧
Tell me you're not allergic to horses.
没 没有 是对干草过敏
No, no. Uh, it's, uh, hay.
干 干草
H-hay? Hay?
- 是啊 我对 对 - 对什么
Yes, I am Al... - Allergic to...
对干草过敏 就是有点
Allergic to hay. There's...
- 干草 - 在你头发里
- hay. - In your hair.
- 哦干草啊 - 嗯 干草
- Oh, hay. - Hay.
欸 干草
Hey, hay.
是啊 我身上到处都是
Yeah, that gets everywhere.
我 我在博尔德养了几匹马
I, um, uh, I board a couple horses up in Boulder.
救助的
Rescues.
你救助了马
You rescue horses?
我 我从来 没 没听说过 有人
I've... I've just never heard of... of... of any... of anybody
救助马匹
rescuing horses.
是啊
Yeah.
那什么 你会不会凑巧
Say, did you happen to, uh,
收藏点旧东西
keep anything from back in the day?
录音啊 或者 文章啥的
Recordings or... or... or journals?
是啊 可不嘛 我有囤积癖
Yeah, I mean, please. I'm a pack rat.
我什么东西都留着
I kept... I kept everything.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 那啥 我觉得谢莉看上我了
Hey! Hey! I think Shelli just hit on me.
- 你说啥 - 是啊
- What? - Yeah.
我有九♥成♥把握 等会儿我们要一起去看超级月亮了
I'm 90% sure we're watching the supermoon later.
- 八成 - 你是不是磕药了
- 80%. - How high are you?
- 那就七成 - 谢莉已经结婚了
- Like 70%. - Shelli's married,
而且你上一集差点被炒掉 你能不能
and you nearly just got fired, so can you just...
能不能啥 像你那样
Can I just what? Do what you do?
假装我一点都不动心
Pretend I have no feelings?
好吧 你完全在扯淡
Okay, that's bullshit.
你瞅瞅你 你找了个
Like, you chose the one guy who will literally
能为你树一大堆敌的男的 你挑谁喜欢不好
turn everyone against you and you pick him to have a crush on.
你从哪看出来我喜欢他了
How dare you define me by a perceived nonexistent crush!
你这恋爱谈得太好了 凯尔
You created your perfect match, Kel.
你看 你没跟他在一起 但是你为他疯狂
I mean, you're not with him but you're mad at him,
现在你又开始想怎么跟他分手
and now you're thinking about how to break up with him.
这多好啊 因为你只需要
Which is perfect, 'cause you get to bail
否认一段完全没存在过的关系
on a whole relationship that never even existed,
现在你没事儿了 又要把自己蜷缩成
and now you're safe and bundled up
一只萌萌的快乐的孤独的小海马
like a little, happy, lonely seahorse.
算了 我知道啥啊
But what do I know?
这什么 饮料
What's that? Mountain Dew?
不是 尿
No, it's pee.
不是我的
It's not mine.
明白了
Copy.
好了 我把我的秘密说了
Okay, well, that's all I got.
哦还有 别相信迈克芬格
Oh, except, do not trust Mike Finger.
然后里克说要她不要我
And then Rick asked for her.
哥们 他那会儿不清醒
Dude, he was barely conscious.
这粉丝信还编了目录
This fan letter has chapters.
哦 我找到了 他们在礼物间里
Oh, I-I got 'em. They're in the gift room.
知道了
Copy that.
你们有多大把握
Okay, how prepared are you?
什么把握
Prepared?
别让我失望
Don't fuck with me.
你得逞了 卢修斯乐队失踪了
Your dream has arrived. Lucius is MIA.
鬼知道怎么回事
God knows why.
黑色亚特兰蒂斯赢得了这次表演
Black Atlantis is alive.
你们为乐队做开场
You're opening for the SHB.
最好给我演好了
You better be fucking good.
- 比尔还没回电♥话♥ - 还没 谢莉
- No word from Bill yet? - Nothing yet, Shelli
- 你确定 - 确定
- You sure? - Positive.
卧♥槽♥ 我要喘不上气了
Holy shit. I can barely breathe.
- 我了个大操 - 我们唱什么啊到底
- Holy fucking shit! - What are we gonna play?
哦哦 我得 我得穿我那条好看的牛仔
Ohh! I got... I gotta get my good jeans.
他们 他们在车上的冰箱里
Uh, th... they... they're in the freezer on the bus.
- 冷冻可以保持干净 - 清洗才能保持干净
- Freezing makes fresh. - Washing makes fresh,
唉算了
but never mind.
噢 等会儿等会儿 别用那个
Oh, uh, wait, wait, wait. Don't plug that in.
我又查了一遍 那个屋子电压上不去
I double-checked. The room can't handle it.
哦 好的 知道了
Oh, okay. Copy.
我可不敢冒风险烧坏任何电器
Yeah, I can't risk anything getting blown.
因为这是乐队的故乡 汤姆紧张到哭
It's hometown. Tom is nervous as hell.
要是他没法完成 听完尼克凯夫的唱片 的仪式
If he can't complete his ritual of listening to Nick Cave
他可能会拿屎朝台下扔
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表