剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
就是这个原因
That's the reason he isn't here.
是因为我
It's 'cause of me.
我一直是 一直是您和您的经营理念
I've just... I've just long been an admirer of you
的忠实追随者
and your, um, business instincts,
所以我 我觉得必须告诉您真♥相♥
and I just... I just feel compelled to tell you the truth.
噢 谢谢你 雷吉
Well, thank you for that, Reg.
不够你需要一些建议
But if you'd like some advice,
除非你喜欢失败的话
unless you like failure,
你只需要?接受部分真♥相♥
you need to embrace the selective truth.
我一辈子都在说部分真♥相♥
I've told the selective truth my entire life.
我不能再这样做了
And I cannot do it anymore.
你想听绝对真♥相♥吗
Do you want to hear the actual truth?
它此刻一直在我脑子里晃
It's literally just come to me in this moment now.
我拒绝你的经营哲学
I reject your business philosophies
以及你代表的所有东西
and everything that you stand for.
你看 佩尔茨 你♥爸♥说的对
Because you see, Peltz, your father was right.
铅笔不是关键
The key isn't the pencil.
橡皮才是关键
The key is the eraser.
生活的关键是重来的机会
The key to life is the second chance.
刚刚你说的 精神上的混乱
What do you mean, a second ago,
是什么意思
"Emotional turmoil"?
什么是精神上的混乱
What emotional turmoil?
我 我遇到了一个人
Um, I... Someone I met...
她叫珍妮
Called Janine.
珍妮
Janine?
对
Yeah.
不是那个珍妮吧
Not the Janine?
就是那个
Janine.
你认识她 你认识珍妮
You know her? You know Janine?
我认识
I know her.
我必须得听你讲讲
I-I have to hear this.
天啊 这绝对比听那些破歌♥好多了
Th... this is... this is better than hearing the fucking song.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
好啊 主意不错
Yeah, yeah. It's good...
不不不 不是这种垃圾 请你喝好酒
No, no, not that shit, the good stuff.
不喝它 对
Fuck that, yeah.
Phantogram 之王
King of Phantogram.
威斯 你看起来很会解决问题
Wes, you seem like the go-to guy.
哥们 我可以为你解决任何问题
Dude, I am your go-to guy for everything.
那个 我有一个好主意
Well, I got an idea.
我们叫点Hooters的水牛城鸡翅外卖♥♥
How about we Postmates some Hooters buffalo wings, you know?
- 可以啊 - 要脆一点
- Yes. - Extra crispy.
好的 我造了 哥们
Done. I got you, dog.
堂娜
Donna!
西岸酷炫少年
Wes Coast!
嘿 听我说一句
Hey, real quick,
我一整年都有空接活干
I'm available all year for employment.
弹吉他 做苦力 磨咖啡
Guitars, people, and coffee.
我现在在给斯塔顿豪斯乐队做歌♥词提示
So here I am, doing teleprompter for Staton-House,
你在给Phantogram乐队做视频
and you're doing the video for Phantogram,
我们做的事情完全不同
and you're sat right opposite me,
我们都在这个小酒吧 而且过着真实的人生
and we're hanging in this bar, and we use real life.
我们并不是活在Tinder(手♥机♥交友APP)Blender(动画制♥作♥软件)或者Binder(皮具品牌)中
We didn't use Tinder or Blender or Binder.
我们的生活是真实的
We used real life.
而且我们都讨厌公♥司♥演出
And we both hate corporate gigs.
其实 某种程度上说我还是喜欢的
Well, I actually kind of love corporate gigs.
我给吉利(剃须刀品牌)做过一场
We did one for Gillette, and I took, like,
我大概拿了十包剃须刀
ten bags of razors.
这样啊
Yeah.
但是你不觉得他们有点
But don't you think they're kind of...
就是这种活动是对音乐的背叛
These events are like a sellout.
怎么会
Why?
以前的那种氛围已经过时了
The whole old school vibe is dead.
看演出时人们都不再鼓掌了
People don't even clap anymore 'cause they've got
因为人人都拿着手♥机♥刷个不停
a phone in one hand.
醒醒吧
Wake up.
我们只是从曾经辉煌的
We're just here to steal a few watches
另类摇滚的尸体上
off of the rotting carcass
拣点破烂罢了
of what used to be alternative music.
我不敢苟同 这是歪曲信仰
I disagree. It's just a travesty.
这就像围绕在身边的那些看不见的空气一样
It's like an invisible gas that surrounds you,
看得多了 哪天你自己也会背叛音乐的
and then one day, you're just another fucking sellout.
噢 好吧 你这观点已经是时代错误了
Okay, yeah, you're being anachronistic.
时代错误
"Anachronistic"?
你知道那词什么意思吗
Do you even know what that means?
你是说 你是说我是过时的尸骸
You're... you're calling me a relic out of time,
但是我所说的一切都是因为我很在意音乐
and all I'm saying is that I really care about music,
这比什么都重要
and that matters more than ever.
这东西买♥♥不到
It's not something that can be bought.
这也不是你在一个靠橡胶致富的
It's not something that you can contain
亿万富翁的家宅里可以找得到的
in a rubber billionaire's rubber palace.
如果你不能意识到时代已经变了
You're dreaming if you don't realize that it's
那你就只能继续做梦了
all different now.
你要知道 你的笑容很美
You know, you have a beautiful smile.
你应该多笑笑
You should... use it more.
你想换个地方坐坐吗
Do you want to get out of here?
想啊
Yeah.
我想
I do.
一个人静静
Alone.
形势变化的非常快
So quick as that,
所有的事情 突然集中到了一块
everything, like, came into focus.
她来了
There she is.
嘿 宝贝
Aww, hey, baby.
演讲很棒
Good job.
我过得不错 你呢
I'm having a great time. How 'bout you?
我过得非常好
I'm having a wonderful time.
这是我美艳动人的未婚妻莫林
This is my luminous, effervescent fiance, Maureen.
你好莫林 我是雷吉纳德
Hi, Maureen. I'm Reginald.
你好
Hello.
你好
Heyo.
你知道 那个
You know, um,
我之前对你说的 我并不应该说
what I said to you before, I shouldn't have,
我 我向你道歉
and I... I just... I apologize.
那个
It...
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
我已经
I've been...
折腾一晚了
Making one all night.
是
Yeah.
我叫洛根
I'm Logan.
我 我是麦洛
I'm, uh... I'm Milo.
嗨 麦洛
Hey, Milo.
嗨 很高兴认识你
Hey. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Me too.
你猜怎么着
So guess what.
怎么
What?
我们都穿着套装了
We both have suits.
- 噢 - 是啊
- Yep. - Yeah.
再猜怎么着
And guess what else.
怎么
What else?
我可预见未来
I can see the future.
- 哇哦 - 没错
- Wow. - Yeah.
那你想知道会发生什么吗
Well, do you want to know what happens?
说来听听
Mm-hmm.
若干年以后我们会回到这个地方
We come back here to this very seat...
一起追忆我们初次见面的场景
to remember the moment we first met.
你希望这个未来什么时候开始
When do you want the future to begin?
乐队少了一个人演出肯定挺怪的吧
Must've been odd being up there minus one.
其实挺好的啊
Actually, it was fine.
哼
Hmm.
我来是想说 说
Here's... Here's what I want to say, uh...
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表