剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
Okay.
- 他还好吗 - 我我我我
- Is he okay? - I-I-I-I...
- 什么 - 我觉得他还在呼吸
- Well? - I think he's breathing.
我也觉得
I think so.
里克 里克
Rick? Rick?
- 他还在呼吸 - 谢天谢地
- He's breathing. - Oh, thank God.
- 太好了 他还活着
Oh, thank God, you're okay. He's okay.
- 嘿 - 搞毛啊
- Hey. - What the fuck?
- 他还好 - 你们他妈逗我呢
- Oh, he's okay. - You guys shitting me?
你们在这里干嘛
Uh, what are you doing here?
我日啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
- 里克你还好吗 - 我很好
- You okay, Rick? - Yeah, I'm fine.
往你脸上多泼点水
Splash some water on your face.
嗨
Hi.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
接下来是你们俩吗
Are you two next?
我的妈
Jesus.
听我解释
Let me explain.
我跟里克
Uh, Rick and I
走过了一条小路
have been traveling a path,
然后无情地把我们带到了这个
which has inexorably led to this...
脱衣舞俱乐部
Strip club.
时刻
Moment.
就像 珍妮 这首歌♥里唱的
Like in the song "Janine,"
我们要去哪里
where it goes,
♪ 我们看到了什么 ♪
♪ What's been seen ♪
♪ 我们不能视而不见 ♪
♪ We can't unsee ♪
♪ 我们无法回头 ♪
♪ Can't go back ♪
♪ 不能回到从前那样 ♪
♪ To what used to be ♪
我们已经看到了彼此
We have seen each other.
我们就不能回头
And we cannot go back.
不好意思刚刚我不是很热情
Um, I'm sorry I wasn't very welcoming.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我 我爱你们
I just... I love you guys.
- 我们也爱你 - 你是一个好人
- We love you too. - Ah, you're a good guy.
- 看到你还好我们真的很开心 - 是的
- I'm just glad your okay. - Yeah.
你们在这里我真的很开心
I'm so glad you're here.
你们知道这里是我在路易维尔最爱的地方吗
Did you know that this is my favorite place in Louisville?
- 是吗 - 你们不喜欢大自然吗
- Yeah? - Don't you love nature?
- 喜欢 - 这是个好地方
- Yeah. - It's a good spot.
对吧
Right?
- 鲁尼斯塔(安♥眠♥药♥)狂欢节 兄弟 - 太棒了
- Lunesta fiesta, man. - Excellent.
鲁尼斯塔狂欢节
Lunesta fiesta.
我告诉你 你真的改变了我对你的看法
I'm telling you, you really changed my perspective.
- 我闻起来很棒 - 你闻起来棒呆了
- I smell so good. - No, you smell great.
我找雷吉 雷吉怀特黑德
I'm here for a Regg. A Regg Whitehead.
我就是
Yeah, that's me.
现场制♥作♥人让我把你
Production manager called me
送回酒店
to drive you back to the hotel.
好的
Oh.
谢谢 我待会就出去
Thanks. I'll be out in a sec.
- 好的 - 先生谢谢您
- All right. - Thank you, sir.
好的 各位 这一切都很棒
Okay, everyone, uh, fantastic.
额 我们工作中见
Uh, I will see you, um, back at work.
还有吉姆詹姆斯
And Jim James...
我喜欢你弹的音乐
I love what you played...
兄弟
man.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 注意安全 雷吉 - 再见 雷吉
- Peace, Regg. - Later, Regg.
再见 雷吉
Later, Regg.
来 兄弟们
Yeah, dude.
- 敬洗澡 - 敬洗澡
- To showers. - To showers.
- 谢谢 - 敬肥皂
- Thank God. - To soap.
- 敬肥皂 - 谢谢
- Soap. - Thank God!
- 你喝了多少 - 我们数过了
- How many did you have? - Yeah, we counted...
我们走吧
Shall we?
爱他 对吗 爱他
Love him, right? Loves.
路易维尔 我们来了
Louisville, here we come.
打破了诅咒 宝贝们
Broke the curse, baby.
- 嘿 - 好
- Hey. - Nice.
让他过 让他过
Let him through. Let him through.
朋友们 系好安全带
Okay, guys, buckle up.
里克跟我们出色的跟踪狂
Rick and our wonderful stalker.
这是注定的 你知道吗
Talk about doomed, you know?
我是说 你能相信她用那首歌♥
I mean, can you believe her using that song
来描述他们的关系吗
as a model for their relationship?
我蛮喜欢那首歌♥的
Well, I love that song.
这 这是一首关于被诅咒的关系的歌♥
It... it's about a relationship that's cursed.
当他们第一次见面的那个晚上我就在旁边
I mean, I was there when they first saw each other that night,
克里斯跟珍妮
Chris and Janine.
就像 从那一瞬间开始 他们
It was like, from that moment, they were...
说话互相配合
Finishing each other's sentences?
我 我本来是想说他们完全不合适
I-I was gonna say completely wrong for each other,
但是 是的 他们当然说话互相配合
but, yeah, they were finishing each other's sentences for sure.
你怎么能说这段关系是被诅咒的呢
How can you say it was cursed?
珍妮伤了他的心
Janine broke his heart.
但他写了一首非常好的歌♥
And he wrote an insanely beautiful song.
你可能在你的婚礼上放了这首歌♥
Yeah, you probably played it at your wedding.
不是吧
Oh, boy.
你真的放了
You did.
- 你真放了 - 所以咧
- You did. - So?
重点就是 人们没有发现
So the thing is, people don't realize
他们在婚礼上放的这些歌♥
that these songs that they play at their weddings,
很多时候都是以痛苦为灵感写出来的 你知道吗
a lot of times they come from some serious pain, you know?
- 对 - 欧 宝贝
- Yeah... - Oh, baby!
太惊喜了
What a surprise!
看看你
Look at you!
耶
Yeah!
这是桑迪 是我老婆
This is Sandy, my wife.
我老婆 朋友们
My wife, guys. Come on. Yeah.
不好意思 不好意思
Oh, excuse me. Excuse me.
哦 太棒了 耶耶耶
Oh, yeah. Oh-oh!
我觉得
Well, I guess
这应该是一段
that's one relationship
没有被诅咒的关系吧
that... isn't cursed.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们能再来一杯吗
Can we get another beer?
你不能总是从表面上
Can't always tell by looking
看清事实到底是什么
what's... what's really going on.
对
True.
我不知道我对那个家伙做了什么
Look, I don't know what I did to that guy
让他那么难过
to upset him so bad.
比尔 没关系的
Bill, it doesn't matter.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便一提 汉堡我请
Burgers on me, by the way.
你得了全额奖学金
You're on full scholarship.
咳咳
Ahem.
你知道我会永远记住什么吗
You want to know one thing I'm always gonna remember?
一顿你可以敞开肚皮吃的闲聊尾巴脱衣舞店的自助餐
The all-you-can-eat Tattle Tail buffet?
不 是你的表情 就是当你终于
No, it's the look on your face when you finally grasp
知道了那个的意思
the real meaning of...
- 别说了 - 你喜欢爵士乐吗
- Shut up. - "Do you enjoy jazz?"
天哪 我真的喜欢
Oh, my God, I actually do.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Do you? - Yes.
我们说的不是那种爵士
Not the kind of jazz they were talking about.
不是 天哪
No. Oh, God.
所以我们那个并没有发生的休假
So our day off that didn't happen...
有没有可能
did it somehow, somewhere
在某个平行宇宙里面发生了
happen in a parallel universe
在那个宇宙里面里克没有失踪
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表