剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
被贴上 他纵容任何毁灭性武器 的标签
any notion that he condones any actual weapons of destruction.
我们在中东的业务主要是娱乐性的
Our business in the Middle East is mainly recreational,
他还认识达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
and he knows the Dalai Lama.
又是你
You again.
嘿
Hey.
你对利比亚或者埃及有什么看法
So what are your thoughts on Libya or Egypt?
或者 内爆弹
Or "The Imploder"?
我的乐队心系全球你造吗
My band has a global conscience, you know.
嘿 橡皮姐 跟你说话呢
Hey, eraser, look at me.
好 让我告诉你件事 兄弟
Okay, let me tell you something, man.
你再在我这里逼逼中东问题
You keep fucking dogging me about the Middle East,
我就要把你的心挖出来
I'm gonna cut your heart out, and I'm gonna serve it
然后拿来做成寿司
on a fucking platter like sushi, okay?
我只是个演员
Just a performer, man.
想要挣点钱
Trying to make some money.
给老娘滚远点
Just back the fuck off.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking dick.
我讨厌傻大个
I hate tall dudes.
知道了
Copy that.
我们刚刚接到了Gwen Stefani的电♥话♥
We just got a call from Gwen Stefani.
她因为她儿子足球比赛的缘故要迟到一会儿
Gwen's running late due to her son's soccer game.
所以你们会早点上台
So you'll be going on sooner.
大卫斯佩德会介绍你们上场 当然
David Spade will introduce you, and of course,
佩尔兹先生专门要求你们演奏 珍妮 这首歌♥
Mr. Peltz specifically requests that you play "Janine."
克里斯多夫豪斯是他最喜欢的
Christopher House is his favorite
备受折磨的唱作人
tortured singer-songwriter.
他等不及要见他了 他来了么
He can't wait to meet him. Is he here yet?
罗宾 他随时都有可能会到
Robin, he's expected any moment.
- 很快 - 好
- Shortly. - Yeah.
佩尔兹先生很激动
Mr. Peltz is thrilled that you're
你们要再次现场演奏 珍妮
doing "Janine" Live again.
令人兴奋啊
It's so exciting.
- 那肯定 - 会改变一些事情
- That definitely... - Changed things.
对 谢谢 罗宾
Yeah. Thanks, Robin.
谢谢你的通知
Good recap. Thank you.
你能听见我说话么 先生
Can you hear me, sir?
是的 能
Yes, yes, yes.
好
Okay.
埃德加 我很抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥
Edgar, I'm so sorry to be calling you so late at night.
反正我最近并不总能
Well, I can't always fall asleep
如我所愿地睡个好觉
when I want to these days anyway,
但还是很高兴见到你 雷吉
but it's good to see you, Reg.
不过我得说 你看起来有些糟糕
Though, I must say, you look a bit wrung-out.
是的 先生 我非常忧虑
Well, yes, sir, I'm extremely concerned.
你看 他们在分♥裂♥
See, they're breaking up.
不不 我能很清楚地看到你(他以为雷吉说得是视讯信♥号♥♥)
No, no, no, I can... I can see you perfectly.
不 先生 是乐队 我说的是那个雇了我们的乐队
No, sir, the band, the band that hired us.
他们在分♥裂♥
They're breaking up.
我才知道他们的经理人
I've just found out that their manager
打算把他们打散
is determined to break them up.
他取消了他们的最后一场巡演
He's canceled the last leg of our... of their tour.
我刚刚才知道这件事
I've only just found out about this,
先生 这个决定是错误的
and, sir, it is the wrong decision.
无论是经济上 还是 还是很多其他方面上
Financially and in... In... in many ways,
但是 先生 我今晚就可以写一份相关的报告 来解释
but, sir, I can write a proposal tonight which explains in det...
不不不不 雷吉 不需要这么做
No, no, no, no, Reg, there's no need.
这都已经决定了
It's all been decided.
你已经有其他任命了
You've... you've already been reassigned.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yes.
有家卖♥♥罐装货物的公♥司♥需要重新包装品牌
Yes, it's a canned goods company in need of rebranding.
这对你是绝佳的工作
It's perfect for you.
你会 你会被各种汤包围
You'll be... you'll be up to your ears in soup,
但至少你会是在这儿 在家
but at least you'll be here at home and away
远离那些你在那份搞笑的备忘录里描述的
from what you described in that hilarious memo,
会拥抱的演出人
"Show people who hug."
先生 那 那是很久以前的事了
Well, yes, sir, that... That was a long time ago.
- 都过去了 - 是的 雷吉
- So it's over. - Yes, Reg.
现在 你绝不能让走漏
Now, you mustn't let anyone over there
巡演被取消的消息给任何人
get wind of the fact that the tour's been called off.
所有工作人员都不能知道
None of the crew must know.
普雷斯顿不希望在指挥层级上有不协调
Preston doesn't want any discord in the ranks.
是 我肯定他不想
Yes, I'm sure he doesn't.
嗯哼 是的
Mm-hmm, yes.
我得说 我很高兴
Well, I must say I should be relieved
你要回来了
to have you back with us.
公♥司♥需要你
Extantion needs you.
我需要你
I need you.
我明白 先生
I understand, sir.
好 现在抱歉
Well, if you'll forgive me,
我得再次尝试入睡了
I should make another attempt at sleep.
晚安
Good night.
玛乔丽 这个东西怎么关
Marjorie, how do you... How do you turn this thing off?
现在有请Fun公♥司♥的CEO 杰克佩尔兹
And now, the CEO of Fun Co, Jack Peltz!
欢迎各位朋友 来到Fun公♥司♥体验会
Welcome, friends, to the Fun Co experience!
让我听听你们的欢呼
Can I get a "Hoo!"
呼 呼 呼 Fun公♥司♥
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Fun Co!
我感觉我离你们有点远
I feel a little distant from you.
我该走近一点么
Should I get closer?
我们公♥司♥从橡胶呕吐物发家
It began with rubber vomit...
橡胶蟑螂
Rubber roaches,
当然 还有那个让我们打出名号♥的
and of course, the fake doggy dropping
橡胶假狗
that put us on the map.
但事情没有就此结束
But it didn't stop there.
我们放弃了那些新颖的物品
We moved from those novelty items
转变到成一系列高质量的橡胶产品
into an exciting array of quality rubber
和热塑性产品
and thermoplastic products.
我们不只是塑造 压制 建造
We don't just mold, extrude, and fabricate
橡胶和聚亚安酯
rubber and polyurethanes...
所以你是叫每个人都是比尔
So do you call everybody Bill,
还是说你确实记得我
or do you actually remember me?
我怎么会忘了你呢
How could I forget?
你可是最可爱的巡演经理
You were the cutest tour manager ever.
- 别开玩笑了 - 你还给我带了茶
- Come on. - And you brought me tea.
是的
I did.
我说我的声音很好听 虽然它其实不好听
You told me my voice was great when it wasn't.
哦 我一直都喜欢你的声音
Oh, I always loved your voice.
那个可怕的只会说拉脱维亚语的客房♥服务生
That crazy room service waiter that only spoke Latvian.
那个消防栓
That fire drill...
在后门出口那里的那个
Yeah, down that back exit.
那个丝瓜
The loofah.
你还记得那个丝瓜
You remember the loofah.
我们用心制♥造♥我们的产品
We do it all with love.
你看起来不错 比尔
You look good, Bill.
你也是
You too.
我是说 你看起来岂止是不错
I mean, you... You look better than good.
你看起来棒极了
You look great.
我很高兴你不再在水晶灯上荡秋千了
I'm glad you're not swinging off chandeliers anymore.
我也是 我也是
Me too. Me too.
我是说 我并没有真的挂着水晶灯荡秋千 对吧
Now, I mean, I never actually swung, right?
- 不 只是比喻而已 - 只是比喻 好的
- No, just a saying. - It's just a saying, yeah.
去年 我把一支叫枪与玫瑰的
So last year, I put a little band
小乐队重组了
called Guns N' Roses back together.
但今年 我们公♥司♥成立的40周年
But this year, for our 40th,
我们请来了我最喜欢的乐队 斯塔顿豪斯乐队
we have my favorite band, Staton-House!
另外 还有Phantogram Future alt-J
Plus, Phantogram, Future, alt-J,
Gwen Stefani 嗨起来
Gwen Stefani, come on!
还有标志性的时尚界创业家 莫林巴特勒
And iconic fashion entrepeneuress, Maureen Butler,
发布她最新的橡胶系列设计
unveiling her new rubber-based creations.
为什么我这么紧张
Why am I so nervous?
你会表现得很好的
You're gonna do great.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表