剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
靠 我要喝吉他装的啤酒
Shit, I'll drink it out of this guitar
- 吉他装的 - 听着 我爱啤酒
- Guitar - Now, I love beer
你也爱啤酒 兄弟 靠 比尔也爱
And you love beer, man, fuck it, so does Bill
但他已不再喝酒
Bill doesn't drink anymore
可是现在菲尔来了 他得喝酒壮胆
But he did when he saw Phil
噢
Oh.
你有听说关于欧洲巡演的消息吗
Have you heard any more about the European dates?
没有
No.
- 但每个人都在问 - 肯定的
- Everybody's asking, though. - Tell me about it.
- 好了 - 继续
- All right. - All right.
给我一支大♥麻♥烟 再给我点个火
Give me a joint, and give me a fire
干 我连放大器都不用
Hell, I don't need no amplifier
因为这些啤酒会助我音量震天
'Cause one of these beers right here will turn me up
我们还得搭12小时车
We got 12 more hours on this bus
抱歉 菲尔 我不是故意要说脏话
And sorry, Phil, I don't mean to cuss
但他妈的 古奇 开快点
But God damn it, Gooch, hurry up
哈 这要成为经典了
Ahh, this is gonna get old.
这次巡演结束后你打算怎么办 凯莉安
What are you gonna do when this tour ends, Kelly Ann?
嗯
Hmm.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想说 乐队还没敲定欧洲巡演的时间
I mean, the band's holding dates in Europe,
除非他们把工作人员都一起带走
unless they bag 'em.
我猜我们那位长袖善舞的财务管理
I bet our boy with Extantion
已经有解决办法了
has got something to do with that.
他现在就和哈维在前面
He's in the front with Harvey right now.
我不在乎他现在是不是上赶着讨好我
I don't care if he's up my ass making shepherd's pie.
等这场巡演结束 一切自会明了
The end of the tour reveals all.
他现在就在这辆车上 审核经济问题
He's going over the financials right now on this very bus,
决定谁可以留下 谁得被炒鱿鱼
who gets a retainer, what vendors get cut.
就是这样
It's true.
我想今晚都会有定论
I think it's all being decided tonight.
这就跟牛排店里的屁臭一样明显
I can smell it coming like a steak house fart.
凯莉安 你是唯一一个
Kelly Ann, you're the only person
可以从雷吉那里了解到事情真♥相♥的人
who'd get the truth out of Reg.
我得知道我还能不能留下来
I got to know if I'm still on this tour.
哈尔西(美国女歌♥手)的人给我打过电♥话♥了
I got Halsey's people calling.
很显然 她想要把我们整个团队的人都挖过去
Apparently, she's trying to steal our whole crew.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
雷吉 我想你得告诉所有人
Reg, I think you need to tell everybody who's gonna be hired
谁能继续欧洲巡演 因为
to go on the European leg, 'cause...
我真的觉得大家都很想很想知道
I just think people are really desperate.
好吧 现在 我只能假定 每个人都会去
Well, now, I just... I just assumed that everyone was going.
我从没想过 有谁不能去
It never occurred to me that... That everyone wouldn't go.
我只是觉得这个团队的组成
I just assumed that it would continue intact
依然会保持完整
with the, uh... With the same crew.
至少我写的建议是这样的
At least that was the... that was the recommendation that I made.
- 你真的这样做了 - 对
- You did? - Yeah.
谢谢 这会让大家安心不少
Thanks, this will really soothe the crew.
对
Yeah.
喔
Ooh.
- 哈维 - 凯莉安
- Harvey. - Kelly Ann.
嘿 菲尔 我可以问你一个很天真可笑的问题吗
Hey, Phil, can I ask you a naive, silly question?
你要是不问我才觉得奇怪
I'd be surprised if you didn't.
你是怎么同时拥有这一切的
How'd you get mixed up in all this,
你知道的 就是 音乐 巡演
you know, like, the music and the touring
还有男子汉气魄
and the badassery?
这个嘛 12小时的车程
Well, we don't have time on a 12-hour bus ride
不够我完整地回答这个问题
to fully answer that question,
简单来说就是
but the short answer is this.
不是你选择了它
You don't pick it.
是它选择了你
It picks you.
好吧 但谁是最棒的那个 菲尔
Okay, but who was the best, Phil?
我是说 在你负责过的乐队中
I mean, who was your band?
这得等我有心情了再说
Nah, I got to be in the right mood.
你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么心情 大哥
What the fuck mood are you waiting for, man?
我们得坐12小时的车 快给我们讲
We're on a bus for 12 hours. Just tell the story.
听着 如果你想轻轻松松就获得我的本事
Yeah, well, you got to have a few more rings on your tree
你就得多想点法子
before you can push a button and demand my expertise.
菲尔
Phil...
讲吧
tell the story.
好吧
All right.
太棒了
Nice.
现在 要想讲好这个故事
Now, to tell this story properly,
我得先跟你们介绍一个人
I got to introduce you to a man,
我的父亲
my father.
他们开了一件鱼饵店
They ran a bait shop.
我年轻时 就总在店里呆着
I used to hang out in the back from a young age,
我第一次接触到音乐 就在我父亲的办公室里
and I definitely new this, at my father's back office,
但他们从不谈鱼饵
they never talked about bait.
伙计 我没办法把它跟雪茄一起带去亚特兰大
Fellas, I can't make it to Atlanta with the cigars.
这家伙是谁
I mean, who is this guy?
他是承办方的 文斯 派卡德
He's a promoter, Vince Packard.
他都是承办摇滚乐队的
He works with rock bands.
我们只是需要来个人把他们送到他所在的亚特兰大
We just need someone to drive them to him in Atlanta.
他一直是个大客户
He's been a big customer.
- 他今晚需要他们 - 我去
- He needs 'em tonight. - I'll go.
我记得这个叫派卡德的家伙
You know, I remember this guy Packard
就是那个亚洲锆石
back from when we had that Asian Zircon
邮寄事件
mail-order situation going.
爸爸 让我去吧
Pop, let me go.
儿子 你可能正合适
Son, you may be on to something.
他跨越州际线的时候
No one would think twice about him
没人会多想
crossing any state line.
好吧 你是对的
Well, you're right.
就看看这张诚实的脸
Just look at that honest face.
接下来我的任务
Well, the next thing I know,
就是送个大盒子给一个在亚特兰大欧姆尼酒店
I'm delivering a big box to a promoter in Atlanta
办巡演的承办人
doing a show at the Omni.
那是The Who乐队和兰纳德 斯盖尔德
Now, it's The Who and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
那时的我完全不懂音乐
Now, I don't know music at all, all right?
但我很紧张 我很兴奋
But I'm nervous, but I'm excited.
就在我离开之前 我爸爸说 听着
Right before I leave, my dad says, "Listen..."
确保你能拿到工钱 好吗
Make sure you get paid, okay?
工钱会放在一个黄色的信封里
It'll be in a yellow envelope.
额 爸爸 我要做的是什么违法的事情么
Uh, Father, am I doing something illegal?
我会让我的亲儿子做违法乱纪的事情么
Would I let my own son do something illegal?
啊 非法的哈瓦那雪茄来了
Ah, the illegal Havanas are here.
好的
All right.
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, kid.
你去享受演出吧
All right, you enjoy that show, all right?
额 我需要一个黄色的信封
Uh, well, I-I need a yellow envelope.
都处理好了 享受演出吧
It's all taken care of. Enjoy the show.
但我爸说我需要一个信封
B-but Father said that I need an e-envelope.
派卡德先生
Mr. Packard.
有时命运就是会
Sometimes destiny has a way
自动走向你
of walking right into you,
然后从你身边走过
walking right through you.
额 派卡德先生
Uh, Mr. Packard,
我想了想我们之前的对话
I was thinking about our conversation,
我确信你应该要把工钱放在
and I know for sure that you're supposed to give me
一个黄色的信封里给我
reciprocation in a yellow envelope.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我很确定我是对的
I'm quite sure that I'm right.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我的名字是罗尼范赞特
My name's Ronnie Van Zant.
我的乐队兰纳德 斯盖尔德今晚是给The Who乐队做暖场
My band Lynyrd Skynyrd's opening up tonight for The Who.
如果你欠这个人什么东西 你又已经承诺了
If you owe this man something, you've given him your word,
那你就应该给他钱
you should pay him.
否则 今晚 甚至永远 我都没有理由
Otherwise, I got no reason to play for you tonight
为你演出了
or ever.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表