剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
I cannot in good conscience
让它这样继续下去
allow this to continue.
七千人 两扇门
7,000 people, two doors.
抱歉
Excuse me?
谁人乐队 他们曾经有次试音做得晚了
The Who, they did a late sound check.
人们以为他们不会来演出了
People thought they were missing the show.
现场没有足够的安保人员 没有足够的检票员
Not enough security, not enough ticket-takers,
没有足够的门 人们无路可走
not enough doors, nowhere to go.
- 我知道了 - 现场发生了踩踏事件
- I see. - There was a stampede.
有些事无关钱财
Some things aren't about money.
你不是一个孩子了
You're not a kid.
难道你现在还不知道事情是怎样的吗
Haven't you learned yet how things are?
你知道 过去并不总是一帆风顺
You know, the... the past doesn't always stay put.
有时你只是在平淡地生活
You know, sometimes you're just going along,
然后 嘭
and, boom, it's...
那件事就从此一直跟着你了
it's just there alongside you.
11个人失去了生命
11 people lost their lives,
他们很无辜
innocent people,
他们是音乐爱好者
music lovers,
他们是一些人无法切断的牵挂
people other people couldn't live without.
他们失去了一切
They lost everything.
他们的亲人要如何继续生活
How else can they live on?
所以 我们就记住他们
So, yeah, we... we remember them,
祭奠他们 我们永不在车上提起
and we honor them, and we don't say the name
那个让他们葬身的城市
of the fucking city where they died on the bus ever.
如果我们提起 你也看见了
And if we do, you see,
我们就把这个诅咒
we turn that curse
变成一种祝福
into a blessing.
所以朋友 这旅行不是漫无目的的
You see, it's not aimless, my friend.
你的良心可以歇歇了
Your conscience can relax...
不然你的括约肌也可以放松下
if not your sphincter.
拿去吧 伙计
Here you go, buddy.
以防一个不够用
In case you need another one.
去吧
Go ahead.
他不是故意说那个词的
He didn't mean to say it.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
我知道 这是你的错
I know. It's your fault.
什么
What?
你觉得他会到大巴上来的原因是什么
Why do you think he came on the bus in the first place?
是来看你
To see you.
不
No.
哦 我真是有一个最糟糕的休假
Oh, I had the sickest day off planned.
我今天本来是打算去路易维尔动物园的
I was gonna go to the Louisville Zoo today.
凯莉安 你知道这个动物园有多神奇吗
Kelly Ann, do you know how magical the zoo is?
我本来要喂一头海豹
I was gonna feed a seal.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
我怎么会不记得贝斯手里克呢
How could I not remember Rick the bass player?
- 对 - 多好的甜心
- Right. - Such a sweetie.
他总是提起你
He always talked about you.
- 嗯 - 对
- Mm. - Yeah.
他 没死吧
He... he's not dead, is he?
哦 不不 他只是 我们
Oh, no, no. He just... well, we're...
不 我们 我们
No, we're... we... we
我们只是想也许你有他的消息
just thought maybe you'd heard from him or...
- 对 - 不
- Yeah. - No.
不 我很久没有里克的消息了 我看看
No, I-I haven't heard from Rick since, well, let's see,
在我拿到房♥产证之前就没有了
before I got my real estate license.
- 嗨 - 这是我老公 亚瑟
- Hi. - This is my hubby, Arthur.
嗨
Hi.
亲爱的 他们在找里克
Honey, they're looking for Rick.
里克 那个贝斯手
Rick, the bass player?
哦 我好想里克
Oh, I miss Rick.
- 对 我们都想 - 嗯
- Yeah, we both do. - Hmm.
你能告诉他说亚瑟和罗伯塔都很想他么
Will you tell him that Arthur and Roberta really miss him?
- 当然 - 没问题
- Of course. - Yeah, sure.
我们刚正打算吃暖司康饼配果酱
You know, we were just about to have some warm scones with jam.
司康饼
Scones?
- 我会烘焙 - 哦
- I bake. - Oh.
你们也和我们一起吃吧
Yeah, why don't you guys join us?
我可以放一些史蒂芬 格拉佩利的音乐
I could put on some Stephane Grappelli.
你们喜欢爵士乐吗
Do you enjoy jazz?
当然 传统音乐很棒 我还喜欢
Sure, tradition was great. I'm also a big...
好吧 太多了
Well, there's more than enough.
- 对 - 呃 我非常
- Yeah. - Uh, well, I'm really...
- 我觉得 - 我们得走了
- I think... - We gotta get going.
- 谢谢你 - 是嘛
- But thank you. - We do?
是的 我们得去找里克
Yeah, we do. We gotta go find Rick.
好吧 那下次吧 拜拜
Well, next time, then. Bye-bye.
- 你真好 - 谢谢
- That's very kind of you. - Thanks.
我去车里
I'll be in the car.
那就 谢谢你抽出时间
Well, thanks for your time.
不好意思打扰你们了 希望你过的开心 拜拜
Have a great day. Sorry to interrupt you.
见到你也很高兴 比尔
It's good to see you, Bill.
你知道我的名字
You know my name?
亲爱的 我怎么会忘呢
Honey, how could I forget?
我只是不想在你那可爱的妻子面前说什么
I didn't want to say anything in front of your lovely wife there,
但是上次我们见面时 我还很担心你呢
but the last time I saw you, I was worried about you.
现在 看看你
And now look at you.
找到了爱人
You found someone.
你整个人都变了
You've changed.
是啊
Yeah.
我确实变了
I have.
希望里克也能这样
Let's hope Rick can too.
祈祷吧
Let's hope.
那你保重
Well, hey, take care.
- 你也是 - 哦
- You too. - Oh.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye.
嘿 古奇 伙计
Hey, Gooch, my man.
怎么了
What's up?
- 我知道你想说什么 - 嗯哼
- I know what you're gonna say. - Hmm?
所谓的诅咒什么的都是迷信
This curse stuff isn't real.
我应该调头
I should turn around.
不 不 诅咒是真的
No, no. The curse is real.
其实是关于你的妻子
Actually, it's about your wife.
她比我想象的好看多了
She's a lot better-looking than I expected.
可不是吗
No kidding.
天哪 我真希望今晚能见到她
God, I wish I was seeing her tonight.
唔
Hmm.
我的建议是
My suggestion would be...
拿点钱 存起来
take a little money, put it away.
也许买♥♥个房♥
Maybe buy a piece of property,
但是存在企业名下
but put it in a corporate name.
人总需要留一手
You always want to have a cushion.
等等 你是在说我妻子不可信
Wait, are you saying I can't trust my wife?
不 不
No, no.
我是说 我见过这种情况
I'm saying that I've seen this economy
金钱瓦解了许多幸福的婚姻
kill a lot of good marriages.
- 嗯 - 你是我兄弟 古奇
- Mm. - You my man, Gooch,
我不希望你的婚姻也变成那样
I just don't want yours to be one of 'em.
嗯 我知道你的意思
Yeah, I hear you.
但是如果你了解我妻子
But if you knew my Sandy...
- 我看了她的照片 兄弟 - 嗯
- I've seen her picture, bro. - Yeah.
我都不知道你怎么追到她的
I don't even know how you did that, man.
确实
No.
但还是留一手比较好
But get a cushion.
100英里了
100!
我们这他妈是在哪
Where the fuck are we?
我们迷路了
We're lost, that's where.
麦洛 别站在逆风的地方
Milo, please don't stand upwind.
好吧 那我们该去哪找那11个气球和鸡蛋
All right, so where are we going to find 11 balloons and eggs?
如果找到他们 可以让我离开
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表