剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 还有啊 你们那个操着口假英音的家伙是谁
Hey, and who's your dude with the fake English accent?
他简直把我们气疯了
'Cause he's pissing the fuck out of us.
对吧 我也这么觉得
I know, right?
太假了
So fake.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
在这种时候我总想喝几口 你理解吗
Times like these I used to like a little drink, you know?
别因为这个满脑子浆糊的傻♥逼♥
Well, don't blow your two-year sobriety
打破你两年适度饮酒酒的记录
on this fuckwad douche-boy.
这个傻♥逼♥迟到很久了
The douche-boy is very late.
你知道该怎么办吗 我觉得 发邮件给管理部门
You know what? I think... email management.
- 告诉普雷斯顿 - 对
- Tell Preston... - Yeah?
你那个管财务的小婊砸已经迟到了
"Your financial asshole is already late."
告诉他那个英国草包甚至不能按时到达
Tell him the English douchebag can't even arrive on time.
你那个英国小婊砸在哪里
Where is your English asshole?
呃 草包小婊砸
Uh, douchebag asshole.
- 草包小婊砸 - 嗯哼
- Douchebag English asshole. - Mm-hmm.
这真好
That's great.
妈的
Shit.
- 别这样好吗 - 怎么
- Come on, Bill. - What?
怎么了
What?
我刚 我不小心复♥制♥成了傻叉男孩
I just... I copied the douche-boy by mistake.
你们好
Hi.
雷吉
Reg.
你是谢莉
You're Shelli.
对
Yes.
你怎么样
How are you?
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
- 我是比尔 - 我是雷吉
- Bill. - Reg.
关于叫你草包我很抱歉
So very sorry about the douchebag.
不 我觉得其实你说的是
No, I actually think it was,
你那个英国草包小婊砸在哪
"Where is your douchebag English asshole?"
我以为 不过 我倒是十分喜欢傻叉男孩
I thought... although, I quite like douche-boy.
呃 有什么我们能帮到你的事情吗
Um, is there anything we can do for you?
不不不 没有
No, no, no, not at all.
我只是很希望跟人打交道
I'm just very keen to get acquainted.
既然这样 雷吉 我是你的人了
Well, then, Reg, I'm all yours.
我也是
As am I.
我其实是在找菲尔
I'm actually looking for Phil.
嘿 菲尔
Say, Phil?
这是雷吉 怀特黑德
This is Reg Whitehead.
哈 隔着大洋彼岸都听说过他
Well, there's a name from across the pond.
雷吉来自 不好意思
Reg is from... sorry.
- 善存 - 天哪
- Extantion. - Holy shit.
这听起来像是什么头发护理产品的名字
That sounds like a hair care product.
我司的主旨是超前思考
Extantion's about forward thinking.
他们现在在和管理部门合作
They're working with management now.
哦
Oh.
你接下来20分钟忙吗
Are you busy in about 20 minutes?
我在睡觉的时候叫忙
Busy is when I'm asleep.
忙是说给业余者的
Busy's for amateurs.
我是时间被紧密的占有
I'm intensely occupied.
我已经20年没忙过了
I haven't been busy in 20 years.
是管理部让我跟你们聊聊
It's just that management's asked me to have a chat
每个人都要 你第一个
with everybody, you first.
我不聊天 我谈话
I don't chat. I talk.
那好 普雷斯顿让我跟你先谈话
Well, Preston asked me to talk to you first.
而普雷斯顿在家里
Preston stayed home?
对
Yeah.
不要在这里传话了 孩子
Enough with the contractions, son.
说正题吧
Deliver the baby.
有麻烦了
Trouble?
如果菲尔没有摘下他的帽子的话就不算认真的
It's never serious until Phil takes off his hat.
先生 我不是一个狂妄自大的人
Mister, I'm not an egotistical man.
他要摘帽子了
We're going hatless.
躲起来
Take cover.
保护自己
Save yourself.
但当你看着我的时候
But when you're looking at me, you're looking
你其实是看着整个美国的摇滚届
at rock 'n' roll in America.
我可以告诉你 B B 金 最早是在哪学的吉他
I can show you where B. B. King first picked up a guitar.
我们和他们 是在我的早餐桌上写成的
"Us and Them" Was written at my breakfast table.
平克 弗洛伊德在美国的每一场演出
Every American show Pink Floyd ever played,
我都站在台侧
I was standing at the side of the stage.
罗杰 沃特斯是我的门客
Roger Waters is a house guest of mine.
罗尼范赞特是我孩子的教父
Ronnie Van Zant was the godfather of my son.
如果你在我的班子捣乱 我会把你干掉
And if you fuck with my crew, I'll take you down
比一只没有头的火鸡在一帮
faster than a headless rooster at a picnic full of...
饥肠辘辘的人的野餐上被消灭的速度更快
hungry people!
管理部门想告诉你
Management wishes to inform you that you are
你现在因为倒卖♥♥在飓风卡特里娜中丧生的人们的遗物
under federal investigation for the re-sale of items
而被联邦调查
left in storage units by victims of Hurricane Katrina.
你早已经影响了这个乐团
You've already harmed this band's potential
出国巡演的可能性
to travel overseas.
你被请求离开组织 就现在
You are invited to leave the organization now.
好吧 听着 这些对我来说都是新闻
Okay, now, this is all news to me.
我是巡演经理的 先让我谈
I'm the tour manager, and let me just talk...
哦 妈呀 蹲下 蹲下
Oh, God! Down! Down!
他♥娘♥的♥
Motherfucker!
这里 快走 快走
This way. Here we go, here we go.
所有人离开这里
Everybody get out of here.
松手
Let go of it!
天杀的 让我走
God damn it, let me go!
我会像一个杀人魔一样除掉你们
I'll take you out like a goddamn bitch!
你们不可能躲过我
You can't hide from me!
理智与情感乐队 我们
Head and the Heart, let's all, uh...
我们到舞台上去
let's all head back out on the stage.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hand off my goddamn dick.
伙计们 我知道你们要演出
Guys, I know you've got a show to do,
所以我不会占用你们太长时间
so I'm not gonna take up too much of your time.
我的三个特点
Three things that I am...
英国人
English...
浅薄
Cheap,
无情
unsparing.
听着 你们很多人会需要 减少收入
Look, most of you will need to either make less,
增重工作 或者 拿点少的可怜的离职费回家
take on more, or leave with a small severance.
我们已经挣得很少了
We're already making less.
听着 雷吉 我们只有不到两小时
Listen, Reg, we have less than two hours
为这个乐队上台做准备了
to put this band on stage.
厉害 等不及了 是不是
Brilliant, yeah, can't wait, okay?
这支你们都喜欢的乐队花了太多钱
This band who you all love spends too much money.
至少钱花的值得
Well, that really worked.
你们都知道这件事会发生
You knew this was coming.
因为外面有一个新的世界
'Cause there's a new world.
再没有中间地带了
There is no middle anymore.
你要么赚的少得可怜 要么你富得流油
You either make no money or you make a lot of money,
而如果你挣了很多钱却不懂得
and if you make a lot of money and you don't know
如何处理它 那你们就会遇到像我这样的人
how to take care of it, then you meet someone like me.
嘿,你的iTunes里有多少首曲子
Oi, how many songs you got in your iTunes?
那当然是数不胜数
There are too many to count, of course.
而且你没必要模仿我的口音 好吗
And there's no need to mock my accent, all right?
这不礼貌
That's out of order.
我能提供什么样的帮助呢
What kind of stuff?
噢 非常感谢
Oh, thanks very much.
呃 非常有用的帮助
Um, good stuff.
呃 看样子我们已经得到了一些皇后乐队
Uh, we've got some Queen,
蒙福之子 这样的人才
the Munford Sons.
我手头已经有很多电音乐队了
I've got lots of play mixes and...
哇喔
Wow.
天哪 这咖啡
Goodness me, that...
呃
Um...
现在 我是第一个承认的 好吧
Now, I'm the first to admit, right, I'm more than familiar
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表