剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
They're amazing, but you shouldn't have done that.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
好吧
Okay.
别杀我
Don't kill me.
我的巡演经理说 我们没有钱
My tour manager says that we don't have the money
雇你一起去巡演
to bring you on tour.
我便宜到你不敢相信
You'd be surprised how cheap you could get me.
我们的车上也没有床位了
We don't even have the bus space.
对不起 我一开始应该确认一下的
I'm so sorry. I should've checked first.
你现在一定一辈子都恨我了
You probably hate me to infinity.
我也许会恨你几分钟
Maybe for a few minutes.
其实吧 你不用自责
You know, truth is,
这里的有人还需要我
there's people here who need me.
我想也是
I'm sure that's true.
要不下个巡演一起
Maybe next tour?
告诉我 至少今晚你会跟我们一起混
And tell me you'll at least jam with us tonight.
求你了
Please say yes.
如果你为我做一件事
If you'll do something for me.
嘿 兄弟 让我 让我来处理
Hey, dude, let me... Let me handle this.
求你了 韦斯 求你了
Please, Wes, please.
我跟你说过了 我改变想法了
Look, I told you, I have changed my mind.
你要什么我们都给你
We got you everything you asked for.
我不在意 哈尔西 我是不会离开这个孩子的
I don't care, Halsey.I'm not leaving this kid.
叫我的真名 阿什利
Call me by my real name, Ashley.
好 呃
Oh, right, uh...
阿什利 现在一切都结束了
Ashley, it's over for now.
韦斯 不要这样 我们的承诺 我们的心灵感应
Wes, no! What about the... The promises, the chemistry,
还有我们的未来怎么办
the future?
下次吧 阿什利
Another time, Ashley, okay?
我会很想念温斯顿
I'd miss Winston too much.
韦斯 我永远不会忘记你的
I'll never forget you, Wes.
我也是
Nor I you.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
嘿
Hey.
今晚的演出太棒了
Amazing show tonight.
以你们一起写的第一首歌♥结束
Closing with the first song you guys ever wrote together
就像是一个完美的呼应
like a big, beautiful full circle.
你 呃
You, uh...
你震翻了全场
You killed it.
是的 今晚我感觉很好
Yeah, I felt good tonight.
嘿 额 谢莉
Hey, uh, Shelli?
我知道你工作有多辛苦 所以
I know how hard you work, and, uh...
我想对你说声谢谢
...I just wanted to say thank you.
我是说 我才应该谢谢你
Thank you. I mean...
克里斯多夫 你喝醉了吗
Christopher, are you drunk?
是的
Yes.
谢谢 朋友 谢啦
Thanks, fellas. Thank you.
今晚演出太成功了
Great show, everybody.
谢谢 演出太棒了
Thank you. Good show.
你跟哈尔西一起演出的时候太棒了 兄弟
You were awesome with Halsey, dude.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
谢谢 还有我们的成员
Thanks. How about our boys tonight?
哇 他们真的太棒了
Wow. I mean, they were so amazing
你知道吗
that you know what?
我要留下来
I think I'm gonna stay.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 是因为钱
Well, also because of money
而且他们的车上也没有住的地方 但是
and there's no room on the bus, but...
那太逊了
Oh, man, that sucks.
是啊 是啊 太逊了
Yeah. Yeah, that sucks.
也不完全是吧
I mean, not completely.
不 我是说你还在这里 真的太逊了
No, I mean it sucks that you're still here.
我摆脱不了你了
I didn't get rid of you.
你爱我 老实说吧
You love me. Say it.
不爱 韦斯
No. Wes!
好了 大家 看过来
All right. Heads up, people.
今晚演出很成功
Good show tonight.
听着 你们都知道
Listen. As you well know,
我们的下一次巡演要裁员
we are slimming down for an upcoming gig.
但是那是几天后的事了
But that's a few days away.
而现在 今晚
But right now, tonight...
是谢莉的生日
...it is Shelli's birthday.
所以放下你们手中的活
So get your shit done,
到街尾的Dirty Tom酒吧会合
meet us at Dirty Tom's down the block.
我们来为谢莉庆祝生日
We're gonna toast Shelli,
我们也要谢谢比尔
and be sure to say thank you to Bill,
因为酒水用公♥款♥报销
because drinks are on the tour.
耶 比尔
Yeah, Bill!
哦 宝贝 你知道那意味着什么吗
Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?
你今天超好看 碧池
Own it, bitch.
天堂就是地球上的一个地方
Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth
他们说在天堂里 首先到来的是爱
They say in heaven, love comes first
我们会把地球变成天堂
We'll make heaven a place on Earth
哦 天堂就是地球上的一个地方
Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth
- 耶 - 喔
- Yeah! - Whoo!
天堂就是地球上的一个地方
Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth
当夜幕降临
When the night falls down
- 嘿 托尼布莱尔 - 你好 菲尔
- Hey, Tony Blair. - Hello, Phil.
- 你有什么发现吗 - 一坨普通的干草
- What you got there? - Ordinary piece of hay.
菲尔
Phil?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm?
我想了解你
I would like to explore
如此受人敬畏的一面是什么样的
possible nonaggressive status with you.
雷吉 我体内有许多很好的人
Reg, I got a lot of really good people inside me.
他们都喜欢你
And they like you a lot.
但是我体内一个非常 非常坏的人
But I got this one really, really bad one.
他超讨厌你
And he's mad at you.
请不要杀我 菲尔
Please don't kill me, Phil.
让我活下去
Please let me live.
我们会把地球变成天堂
We'll make heaven a place on Earth
天堂就是地球上的一个地方
Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth
我尽量
I'll do what I can.
我接近了你
I reach for you
你把我带回了家
And you bring me home
在我们迷失在海里时
When I'm lost at sea
我请你喝一杯吧
Let me buy you a drink.
不 我要走了 我要走了
No. I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
留下来跟我们一起 选首歌♥唱吧
Stay with us. Choose a song.
我总是选妮可的 那些日子
I always sing "These Days" by Nico.
堂娜总是会唱潘泰拉的 公墓大门
Donna always sings "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera.
麦洛还没到
And Milo isn't here yet,
但是我猜他会选 小小的柔软
but I put him down for "Try A Little Tenderness."
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你们让我选一首歌♥
You... you want me to, um, choose a song
这样你们又可以笑我选的歌♥有多傻
so that you lot can make fun of my foolish choice?
不是
No.
天堂就是地球上的一个地方
Ooh, heaven is a place on Earth
我们不会的
We wouldn't...
他们说在天堂里 首先到来的是爱
Ooh, in heaven, love comes first
我们会把地球变成天堂
We'll make heaven a place on earth
其实我懂的
I get it, though.
你们应该笑话我
You should make fun of me.
因为我 我就是个傻瓜
'Cause I am... I'm a damn fool.
醒来吧
Waking up
在地上奔跑
And hit the ground running
眼睛是战利品 我们闭上了双眼
Eyes on the prize,we cloud our eyes
河流依然流动
The river streams keep on flowing
你要离开小镇
You're leaving town
这是崭新的一天
It's a brand-new day
现在呢 现在你进进出出
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表