剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
让舞台一片狼藉
trash the stage,
这样的话 毫无疑问
it left absolutely no question
一场演出结束了就是结束了
as to if the show was over.
不会返场了 所有的一切都留在了舞台上
It was done. They left it on the stage.
所以我觉得 即使有什么
And so I think of this because even if Phil could,
超自然的五度空间的方法
in some crazy metaphysical fifth-dimension way,
能让菲尔回到我们身边
somehow find a way to come return to us
让他的生命返场
and give us an encore,
他也不会回来的
he wouldn't do it.
但是如果真是那样的话 就太惊喜了
But it would be such a surprise.
是吧 艾拉 那会是一个惊喜
Right, Ella? It would be a surprise.
那么我只想让菲尔知道
And I just want Phil to know
我们还没有离席
that... that we haven't left our seats.
没有人离开这幢楼
No one's left the building.
来吧 菲尔 再来一首歌♥
Come on, Phil. One more song.
潮汐的海浪不会祈求原谅
? Tidal waves don't beg forgiveness ?
撞破阻碍也要继续前行
? Crashed and on their way ?
父亲他喜欢这种冲撞
? Father he enjoyed collisions ?
但其他人并不感兴趣
? Others walked away ?
就像五月落下的雪花
? Like snowflakes fall in May ?
现在门已经打开
? And the doors are open now ?
那些铃铛也响起
? As the bells are ringing out ?
这位风云人物
? As the man of the hour ?
深深鞠下最后一躬
? Is taking his final bow ?
暂时先再见吧
? Good-bye for now ?
我娶了她
I married her.
这位老人
? And the road ?
铺就的路
? The old man paved ?
处处都有
? The broken seams ?
破碎的裂缝
? Along the way ?
那些生锈的路标
? The rusted signs ?
是为我留下的
? Left just for me ?
噢 他在指引我啊 亲爱的
? Oh, he was guiding me, love ?
用他特有的方式
? His own way ?
现在这位风云人物
? Now the man of the hour ?
深深鞠下最后一躬
? Is taking his final bow ?
帷幕落下
? As the curtain comes down ?
我意识到
? I feel that this is ?
这只是
? Just good-bye for... ?
暂时的离别
? Now ?
你看起来很不错 我记得你这副摸样
You look good. I remember this look.
我知道大家都觉得我刻薄
Now, I know everyone says I'm mean,
但是只有菲利普(菲尔)懂我
but Phillip understood the truth:
我不喜欢浪费时间
I don't like to waste time.
我想赶紧说几句就下台
I'd like to get this over with as quickly as possible.
如果你在场
Now, if you're here,
那他或许不讨厌你
he probably didn't dislike you.
但是我可以告诉你 他也从来没喜欢过你
Although I can tell you right now he never liked you.
而且我恨你们每一个人
And I'm mad at every single one of you.
你们应该让他停止工作 送他回家
You should've sent him home from the road.
你们应该告诉他我说的话
You should have told him what I said,
- 坚持锻炼 健康饮食 - 没错
- "Exercise. Eat healthier." - Yeah!
我知道你们都觉得你们爱他 但我更爱他
I know you think you loved him, but I loved him more.
所以你们太无♥耻♥ 你们太无♥耻♥了
So shame on you. Shame on you!
哇 她真的好刻薄
Wow, she's really mean.
是啊 但你能看出来她是真的爱他
Yeah. But you can tell she really loved him.
你们太无♥耻♥了 你们所有人
Shame on you! Shame on all of you.
说实话
To tell the truth,
我觉得菲尔有点让人吃不消
I kind of found Phil insufferable.
我知道
I know.
他需要慢慢磨合才会讨人喜欢
He was an acquired taste.
我是说 他作弊 偷窃 还杀过两个人
I mean, he cheated, stole, and killed two people.
但他从没说过谎
But he never lied.
咱们确实得承认这个
You got to give him that.
我们不要消费菲尔
Let's keep the Phil imitations to a minimum,
好吗
shall we?
所以你是为了菲尔来的
So you're here for Phil, hm?
实际上
Actually,
我们需要找个地方好好聊聊
we need to go somewhere and talk.
就咱俩
Alone.
所以 亲爱的 最近很多人逝世
So, honey, with everyone dying,
让我想说一些我一直想告诉你的事
there's something I haven't had a chance to tell you,
而且这事挺重要的
which is actually kind of a big deal.
发生了什么
What's going on?
哇 我好紧张
Wow. I'm actually nervous.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你在求婚的时候都没有单膝跪地
You didn't even get on your knees when you proposed.
我给你买♥♥下了马尔代夫
I give you the Maldives.
什么
What?
哇哦
Wow.
第一阶段 马杀鸡 椰子水
Phase one, massages, coconut water,
和全天候的沙滩做♥爱♥
and round-the-clock beach sex
到你怀孕为止
till I knock you up.
第二阶段 让我把你宠坏
Phase two, I spoil you silly
让你怀着孩子
while you get fat and happy
咪♥咪♥涨到这里的时候又胖又开心
with tits out to here and a little alien inside.
第三阶段 我们得到我们一直想要的东西
And phase three, we get what we've been working for forever.
一个完整的家
A real family.
时间在消磨
Life is fleeting.
我们要把握好现在
The time is now.
所以
So...
你一直没机会告诉我的是什么事
what was it you haven't had a chance to tell me?
汤姆让我接手这个乐队
Tom asked me to manage the band.
- 太好了 - 对吧
- Amazing. - Yeah. Right?
是啊 当然了 乐队要解散了
Yeah. Of course, there is no more band.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
噢 大家都知道了
Oh, the whole industry knows.
但是他们想让你接手的这件事还是很棒
But the fact that they approached you is awesome.
天哪 我真为你骄傲
God, you make me so proud.
你想不想先来打个头炮
You want to get a head start?
在菲尔的追悼会上
During Phil's memorial?
那也太不合适了吧
I think that would be highly inappropriate.
亲爱的 这追悼会还长着呢
Honey, they'll be at this forever.
来吧 就算我们多来个几次
Come on. We can have sex a couple times.
他们也不会结束
They'll still be at it.
你说的没错
You are not wrong.
但我得回去了
But I have to get to the stage.
你能用生命守护这个吗
Will you please guard these with your life?
我得走了
I got to go.
等会儿继续
To be continued.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
快点儿回来
Just hurry back.
你真的让我太意外了
You really surprised me.
我为这个令人敬仰的戴帽子的男人写了首歌♥
Here's a song I wrote for our man in the hat.
我们的呼吸就像大海
Our breath is like the sea
吐息好似浪花拍打在沙滩
going in and out on a beach.
停止呼吸的时候 是涨潮
And when it stops, that's high tide.
这是献给您的 瓦伦丁先生
This is for you, Mr. Valentine,
我永远 永远不会忘记您
whom I will never, ever forget.
失去颜面
? Losing my face ?
失去挚友
? Losing my friends ?
情绪失控
? Losing my temper ?
在世界上
? Losing my place ?
失去我的地盘
? On the map ?
忘记初心
? Losing my heart ?
失去我的赤子之心
? Losing my genuine ?
- 唐娜 - 我只是想一个人呆会儿
- Donna? - I just needed a moment alone.
我也是
Me too.
你真漂亮
You look amazing.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表