剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
on his turntable, shit will hit the fan,
或者扔这个取暖器
or in this case, the space heater.
但还是谢谢你试了试
But thanks for trying.
这是我的职责 嘿
My pleasure. Hey.
- 你姐姐到了吗 - 哦 还没
- Did your sister ever make it? - Oh, not yet.
我给她打过电♥话♥问她
I-I called her to try to get an ETA,
但在现在这个年代 根本没有人
but it's the kind of day where you leave messages
会回复语♥音♥留言 你明白吧
and reach no one, you know?
我当然明白
I sure do.
你知道今晚有超级月亮吗
Hey, did you know that there's a supermoon tonight?
知道啊 女士
Yes, ma'am.
所以 不要这个取暖器
So, get rid of this?
哇哦
Wow.
这词太勾人了
The fucking M word.
女士
Ma'am?
- 来来来 我帮你开门 - 谢谢
- Hey, I got... I got it. - Thanks.
谢谢 虽然我看不到你
Thanks, whoever you are.
- 我拿到了T恤 - 给我一件给我一件
- I get a T-shirt! - Let me grab a T-shirt.
有大号♥的吗
Do you have a large?
拿这个 这件
Grab this. Grab this one.
噢 嘿 是你啊
Oh, hey, it's you.
哇
Wow.
大家都喜欢免费的东西啊
People really love free shit.
这些可不是普通人
It's not just a room full of random people.
不是吗
It's not?
不 他们是 是那些帮助
No, it's... it's a gathering of beings
成立了斯塔顿豪斯乐队的人们
that helped create the Staton-House Band.
嗯哼 是啊
Mm-hmm, yeah.
我从照片里认出了大部分人
I-I know most of them from photos.
呃 那个留胡子的男人
Uh, guy with the mustache?
他是 兰斯迪甘
That's Mr. Lance Deegan,
克里斯的英文老师
Chris' English teacher.
让克里斯托弗爱上了创作
Taught Christopher to fall in love with words,
后来他因为和副校长的妻子有染
and then he got fired for having an affair
被学校开除了
with the vice-principal's wife.
呃 那个是汤姆的养父
Um, that is Tom's stepfather.
对汤姆的事业一分钱都没支持过
Never paid a nickel to help his career,
但他靠汤姆的名气写博客挣钱 还创立了音乐学校 叫欢乐汽车旅馆
but now he's got a blog and a music school called "Joy Motel."
恶 什么人啊这是
Ugh. Let's hate him.
我从来不去评判这些
No, I don't hate anybody
和这个乐队有关的人
that has anything to do with this band.
我的意思是 你想一下
I mean, think about it, you know?
如果不是他对汤姆那么不好
You wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be here
咱俩现在都不会站在这里
if he hadn't been an asshole to Tom.
有25首歌♥的创作动力都来自这个糟糕的继父
About 25 of the songs are actually about that dynamic.
我好欣赏你能这么爱这个乐队
I love how much you love this band.
你肯定等不及一会儿见他们了吧
I bet you can't wait to meet 'em all when they get here.
哦不
Oh, no.
呃 不 我 我不
Uh, no, like, I don't... I...
我不能 我不能跟他们见面
I-I can't... I can't meet them.
你不能
You can't?
呃
Uh...
他 他们住在这里
the... th-they... they live, uh, here...
还有这里
and here.
我宁愿爱着这样虚幻飘渺的他们
It's better than meeting them, you know?
这样的话 他们永远是完美的
Th-that way they're always perfect.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我也不想遇见珍妮
I-I don't even want to meet Janine.
她在这里 就今晚
She's here, tonight.
超级月亮的魔力真强啊是吧
I mean, talk about a supermoon. Oh, baby.
什么
What?
那首珍妮的原型吗
The actual Janine from the song?
很多人都以为她已经死了
Lot of people thought she was dead.
我的意思是 歌♥曲的原型也可以来自已故的人 对吧
I mean, of course she could be a ghost, right?
今晚很特别
It's that kind of night.
我 我们 准备好了吗
Are we... we ready? We ready?
- 没问题 - 准备好了
- Hell yeah! - Hell yeah!
- 上吧 - 耶
- Yeah. - Fuck yeah.
保持一点紧张感是好的 是吧
It's good to be... it's good to be a little nervous, right?
我的意思是 紧张很正常
I mean, it's totally normal.
今天我和妈妈聊了聊关于
I was talking to my mom today about...
够了够了 你可以闭上嘴吗
Okay, okay, you can stop talking now!
什么 他们到了吗
What? They... they're here?
真的很对不起 谢莉
We are so sorry, Shelli.
我们的大巴刚刚出了点事 就是 呃 你知道的
Uh, we had a... some bus problems, and, uh, you know, it's...
对 就是
Yeah, just...
和她说实话吧
just tell her the truth.
我们在车上看 至死方休(该剧为剧中剧 虚拟的)
We were watching "Dead Sex" On the bus,
然后完全忘记时间了
and we totally lost track of time.
我能理解
I get it.
大卫斯佩德 真是帅飞了
I mean, how fucking great is David Spade?
把我迷得不要不要的
I have such a crush on him.
这一季的结局会是怎么样的
How is this season gonna end?
- 他会找到珍吗 - 我猜不到
- Will he ever find Jen? - I don't know!
女士们先生们 让我们欢迎卢修斯乐队登场
Ladies and gentlemen, Lucius!
好了 快去吧
Okay. Go.
好的 伙计们
All right, guys.
祝演出成功 哥们
Good show, guys.
晚上好 丹佛市
Good evening, Denver!
你在哪
Where are you?
你在仓库里窒息了吗
Are you suffocating in a storage unit?
还是一帮打算偷走夹克的小偷
Did a gang of Nudie-obsessed jacket thieves
把你打趴下了
take you down?
噢 还有 我们棒棒的里克
Oh, and, uh, the fabulous Rick, uh,
惹了一大堆麻烦事
had a rather substantial mess-up.
我找了史蒂夫医生来 现在都解决了
I found Dr. Stevie, and we're okay now,
但只是
but just...
给我回电♥话♥好吗
please call me.
不知道为什么 我真的想听听你的声音 呃
For some reason, I-I just need to hear your voice, um,
想知道你是不是还好
and that you're okay, okay?
好吧就这样 快打给我
All right, just call me.
谢莉
Shelli.
我们可能看到你姐姐了
We think we have eyes on your sister.
真的吗
Really?
是的 在343区 坐在二D旁边
Yeah, section 343, sitting with Double D.
黑色长发 穿着厚呢短大衣
Long black hair, wearing a pea coat?
呃 不是
Uh, no.
她染着金发
Um, dyed blonde hair
而且 她从来不♥穿♥厚呢短上衣
and... she'd never wear a pea coat.
我把它熨好了
Got it steamed.
来看一下
Hey, check that out.
看看这
Huh? Yeah.
不错啊
Hey!
- 谢谢你啊 哥们 - 不客气
- Thanks, man. - Yeah.
我希望没太麻烦你
God, I hope it wasn't a drag.
没有 没有
No, no.
出我意料 真的没有
Surprisingly, uh, really okay.
这会是一场很棒的返乡表演
Hey, gonna be a great hometown show.
那么
So, um...
她在这儿吗
is she here?
是的 但别担心这个 好吗
Yup, but don't worry about it, okay?
因为我已经把一切都处理好了
'Cause I got it all taken care of.
好的
Okay.
我应该都处理好了吧
I think.
啊 待会儿见 你看起来不错
Ah, talk to you in a bit. You look good.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
也恭喜你们成功地灌醉了我
Congratulations on all your success too.
今天真棒 哇哦
What a day. Wow.
我是说真的
I mean it.
我之前一直都不知道
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表