剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
Thank you, pleasure.
嘿 话说菲尔呢
Hey, by the way, where's Phil?
啊 额
Wh... uh...
菲尔被开了
Phil got let go.
- 对 - 对 它
- Yeah... - Yeah, it...
被开除了
Fired.
- 没人会开除菲尔 - 兄弟 它让我夜不能寐
- Nobody fires Phil. - Bro, it keeps me up at night.
请别叫他兄弟
Please don't call him bro.
你了解他多少 韦斯
You knew him a day, Wes.
我想不通菲尔怎么会被开
I can't wrap my head around firing Phil.
是斯塔顿豪斯乐队开了他
The Staton-House Band fired Phil?
对
Yeah.
这跟之前飓风卡特里娜的一个事故有关
You see, there was an incident with Hurricane Katrina.
比尔 是谁干的
Bill, who made that mistake?
嗨 大伙 很抱歉我迟到了
Hi, guys. Hi. Hi. So sorry I'm late.
林赛白金汉 你好吗
Lindsey Buckingham, how are you?
我是个大粉丝 噢 原谅我
Such a huge fan. Oh, excuse me.
抱歉 我知道你来这里只是为了 三场秀
Sorry, I know you're only here for, uh, three shows, uh,
作为我们的特别嘉宾
as our special guest,
但是我们真的非常感激
but we are enormously appreciative.
我是来帮助那乐队处理他们内部的事物
I'm here helping the band out with some of their affairs.
我也一直是你忠实的粉丝
And I have been a loyal fan of yours
自从我看了你在奥林匹克公园
ever since I saw you play at...
的演奏或者说是小露牛刀
or should I say "shred"...at the Olympics.
简直难以置信
It was unbelievable.
不 我从来没在奥林匹克公园演出过
No, never played the Olympics.
好吧 我可能记错了
Well, I find that a crime.
我能 请允许我再说一下除了你的歌♥
Can... may I also add that aside from all the music,
你的品牌货币化得也很棒
you've... monetized your brand brilliantly.
- 雷吉 哥们儿 - 嗯
- Reg, my man...- Yes.
- 你的客人来了 - 好的
- Your guest is here.- Good.
- 谢谢 - 好的 非常荣幸
- Thank you.- Okay, pleasure upon pleasure.
随时效劳 有事找我
Let me know if there's anything that I can do for you.
- 好了 - 他坐在这上面了
- All right, then.- Okay, he sat on this.
你能再拿一张 额 他是新来的
Will you grab another... uh, he's new.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是 额 我是麦洛
I'm, uh... I'm Milo.
我会在台上帮你
I'm gonna be helping you out on the stage.
流着血也爱着她 对吧
"Bleed To Love Her," right?
是啊 还在唱这首
Yeah, still doing it.
我们今晚也唱这个
We're doing it tonight.
我刚刚看你拿着相机啊
Saw you with your camera in there.
当光是回忆还不够的时候
When sometimes memory isn't enough,
你得要个纪念品
you need a souvenir.
凯西 谢谢你今天说的话
"Cassie, thank you for what you said today.
我真的很期待今晚能见到你
I'm really looking forward to seeing you tonight."
语♥音♥输入 备忘录分类 私人
Dictation, note to self,
下一篇 布莱斯纽曼之信 的内容
for next "Bryce Newman Letter."
都完了 他们被毁了
It's over. They're destroyed.
他们甚至都没意识到他们已经蒸发了
They don't even get that they've vaporized.
麻辣鸡正拿着波诺(U2主唱)的骨头
Nicki Minaj is picking her teeth with the bones of Bono
还有其他后Y世代文化的尸骨剔牙
and the other skeletons of post-Gen Y culture.
吉米拉文(苹果高管) 苹果音乐 蒂姆库克
Jimmy lovine and Apple Music and Tim Cook
都在驶向平庸的独木舟上
are on a canoe ride to mediocrity,
任何五十岁以下的人都知道这件事
and everyone under 50 knows it.
而我竟然还在这陪着斯塔顿豪斯乐队
And here I am with the Staton-House Band.
带我回家吧 巫师先生
Take me home, Mr. Wizard.
我被困在了平庸之地
I am trapped in the land of mediocrity.
聚光灯越来越强了
The amber is starting to harden,
我真♥他♥妈♥需要离开这
and I need to get the fuck out.
哦 哇哦
Oh, wow.
哦 太棒了
Oh, that's good.
真不知道这是咖啡的作用还是我本身文采斐然但人家觉得好燃
I don't know if it's the coffee or just me,but I'm on fucking fire
火热的亚特兰大无法让人感受到火热
There is no "hot" left in Hot 'Lanta.
简直就该叫冷漠的亚特兰大
It should be referred to as "Cold" Lanta.
已经磕嗨了吗
Is it happening yet?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
林赛 林赛 我是布莱斯纽曼
Lindsey. Lindsey. Bryce Newman.
嗨
Hi.
我曾在好莱坞露天剧场的后台见过你
I met you backstage at the Hollywood Bowl
就在和欧文一起的最后一场mac巡演结束后
after the last Mac tour with Irving.
我为 播下的种子 这首歌♥写了篇专栏
I did a "Bryce Newman Letter" on "Seeds We Sow."
你是个天才 让我落泪
You are a genius and make me weep.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么来表演
Why are you playing this show?
你在餐巾纸的背面就能写出更好的歌♥
You can write a better song on the back of a napkin
超过克里斯多夫豪斯过去十年的作品
than Christopher House has in the last ten years.
哦 哈 他们肯定掌握了你什么
Ooh, heh, they must have something on you.
不 我是比尔汉森的朋友
No, I'm... I'm friends with Bill Hanson,
况且 我也爱这个乐队
and I love the band.
林赛 实际上 我只想要最好
Lindsey, the truth is, I just want the best.
我不想在平庸上浪费我的时间
I don't want to waste my time with the mediocre
即便是不错的平庸
or even the very good.
我寻找很久了
I am searching for...
寻找小白鼠
long little rodents.
哦 他们到处都是
Ooh, they're everywhere.
开始了
Here we go.
是时候了
'Bout time.
到处
Everywhere.
什么
Pardon me?
伟大
Greatness.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你着火了
You're on fire.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Well...
弯曲我 攀登我
Bend me over and mount me
就像一个中世纪的羊驼一样 林赛白金汉
like a medieval alpaca, Lindsey Buckingham.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请林赛 白金汉
please welcome Lindsey Buckingham.
我闻到了快乐的气息
I smell something glorious.
你点燃了我腰上的火
You've... lit a fire in my loins.
好软
So soft.
我在尽力做到最好 这是我的工作
I'm doing the best I can with what I've got to work with.
相信我 长度不够
Believe me, what I lack in length,
我粗度上来补
I more than make up for in girth.
好啊 很高兴知道
Well, that is good to know.
哦 啊
Oh, yes.
我喜欢
I like that.
哦 我的黑色小精灵 噢噢
Oh, my dark elf. Ohh.
斯塔顿豪斯乐队完全的落后于潮流了
The Staton-House Band"relentlessly irrelevant"?
纽波特 你的旅途才刚刚开始
Your journey has just begun, Newbert.
哦 黑暗天使
Oh, dark angel.
黑暗天使
Dark angel?
我知道你的人对他做了什么
I know what your people have done to him.
我根本不知道你在说什么 雷吉
I have no idea what you're talking about, Reg.
他都恍惚了 我听说谁给他下了猛药
He's fucking lost, and I hear he's been given heavy drugs.
你现在必须管管你的员工了
You need to get a handle on your crew now.
雷吉 你再大点嗓门试试
Reg, raise your voice to me again,
我会让你有段时间发不了声
you won't be speaking for a while.
我这会儿真是忍♥不住想打你了
You're making it real hard for me to not fight.
这事儿没完 比尔
To be continued, Bill.
普纳 去五号♥位
Puna, go to five.
好的 比尔
Yes, Bill.
找布莱斯
Find Bryce.
我从你身上看到了星星
In you I see stars.
我们一定不能分开
We must never be apart.
回来 黑暗天使
Come back, dark angel.
回来 黑暗天使
Come back, dark angel!
哦 是啊
Oh, yes.
我说英语
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表