剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
我想了很多 关于你抛来的橄榄枝
I've given your generous offer a ton of thought,
出于尊重 我得告诉你
and with all respect, I have to tell you, uh,
你看错比尔了
you're wrong about Bill.
他非常在乎这个乐队
He cares about this band so much.
老实说 没人比他
In fact, no one cares more about this band
更看重这个乐队了
than Bill does.
尽管我很愿意做你们的巡演经理
So I'd really love to manage you guys,
但是 呃 如果他不在我是不会接这个活的
but, um, I won't do it without him.
是他让我变的更好 我深知这一点
He makes me better. I know it.
我们两个合作可以完成任何事情
Together, we can give you everything.
我的心永远属于乐队
My heart is with this band.
他也是
So is his.
所以 我不是要你考虑要不要接受这个条件
So I'm not saying take it or leave it.
我是在让你接受这个事实
I'm saying take it.
你在 在干嘛
What are you... What are you doing?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我把我的硬盘弄丢了
I lost my hard drive.
它一定是从我的口袋掉出去的
It must've fallen out of my pocket.
哦
Oh.
听着
Listen...
你知道韦斯特别想去欧洲
You know Wes really wants to come to Europe,
他吉他弹的那么棒 他的咖啡你也尝过
and he's a really great tech, and you've had his coffee,
所以 你可不可以
so can... could you just...
干嘛
What?
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry, I can't...
你不需要做任何承诺
You don't have to promise anything.
我不
I d...
行了
Okay.
当我没说
Just forget it.
顺便说一下 你的外号♥
By the way, your nickname
并不是代表尽职调查
doesn't stand for Due Diligence.
而是草包道森
It stands for Douchebag Dawson.
等等 这个外号♥太糟糕了
Wait a second. That's a terrible nickname.
除了草包之外的那部分
Doesn't even... doesn't even fucking make sense,
根本讲不通啊
apart from the douchebag bit.
谁是 呃 谁是道森
Who's, um... What's... who's Dawson?
那个暗指了泰坦尼克号♥
It's a reference to Titanic.
- 我从来没看过 - 什么
- I've never seen it. - What?
我从来没看过泰塔尼克号♥
I've never seen Titanic.
我从没有 没有去
I'm never... I'm never going to...
没去看过
Never gonna watch it.
我们要做的是 是我们俩
What we'll do is, is us two,
一起来找你的硬盘
we'll go and find it together.
好吗
Yeah?
行
Okay.
来吧
Yeah.
从来没看过泰坦尼克号♥
Never seen Titanic.
没看过 从没看过泰坦尼克号♥
No, I've never seen Titanic.
呃 有人跟我说
You know, uh, a little bird told me
你是音乐界最棒的巡回演出经理人
you're the best road manager in music.
我也是全宇宙最棒的
And in space.
你要是想听故事 我能跟你说一堆
If it's stories you want, I got a lot of 'em.
只要你把乐队的钱款付清
But only if you pay the balance.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
一个故事一千块 行不行
A grand per story, take it or leave it.
叫我苏丹新娘好了(天方夜谭中因善讲留有悬念的故事而免于一死的女人)
Just call me Schehera-fuckin'-zade.
你最 呃
What's your, uh...
你最喜欢的歌♥曲是什么
What's your favorite song, all-time?
我最喜欢的歌♥曲
My all-time favorite song
是一首小众的 Little Feat的一首叫 Willin' 的歌♥
is an obscure little treasure called "Willin'" By Little Feat.
好的 明年 我会请人给你唱
All right, well, next year, I'll have it sung for you,
你会成为荣誉嘉宾
and you'll be guest of honor.
是啊 汤姆帕迪唱过
Yeah, Tom Petty did it too,
可爱的小琳达朗丝黛也唱过
and so did that lovely little Linda Ronstadt,
但我最喜欢的版本 是限定版
but my favorite version, the definitive version,
是后来厄尔乔治唱的
was by the late Lowell George.
抱歉 我今晚有点情绪化
I'm sorry. I'm a little emotional tonight.
没有 没事没事
No, it's all right. It's all right.
我很欣赏你这样
I love it.
我带你四处转转
I'll show you around.
我还有 罗杰沃特斯的吉他
I've got, uh, Roger Waters' Telecaster over here.
别跟我炫耀
Well, don't show it to me.
我可以告诉你是不是真货
I'll tell you if it's real.
他跟我住了三个月
He lived with me for three months.
我能拿个盘子吗
Can I grab a plate?
当然 当然
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
大卫 斯佩德
David Spade?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我可是你的忠实粉丝啊
Man, I'm a huge fan, I mean, huge fan.
比尔汉森 我是斯塔顿豪斯乐队的
Bill Hanson, Staton-House Band.
好的 很赞 很赞
All right. Oh, cool, cool.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah.
天哪 就是想跟你说 你看起来很棒
Gosh, I just got to tell you, you look good.
我真的很赞赏你把成功
I really admire the way you've incorporated
包含进了一种有超凡魅力的悠闲之中
your success into kind of a charismatic ease.
是啊 对你来说自然而然
Yeah, it comes very naturally to you.
恩 我确实打算给人留下这种印象
Well, that was the plan.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思 我
Sorry, man, I'm...
真的 我要问问你
Really, I have to ask you this,
这季结尾会发生什么
but how does the season end?
你们找到简了么
I mean, do you find Jen?
呃 我可能不应该跟你说
Eh, I probably shouldn't tell you.
你一定要知道
You want to know?
不 你是对的
No, you know what, you're right.
我不应该知道 你是对的
I don't. You're right.
不好意思 原谅我
Sorry, excuse me.
哥们 我有点
Man, I'm s...
因为你就在这儿 我想知道 我想知道
You're right here. I do, I do.
我必须得知道
I got to know.
我保证不跟别人说
Just between you and me.
好吧
All right.
我把简给杀了
I killed Jen.
你杀了简
You kill Jen?
为什么啊
Why the fuck would you do that?
噢天哪
? Oh, me, oh, my, oh ?
瞧瞧俄亥俄小姐
? Look at Miss Ohio ?
开着她的敞篷车到处跑
? She's running around with her rag-top down ?
唱得不错
Not bad.
她说想做正确的事 但不是现在
? Says I wanna do right, but not right now ?
她将开去亚特兰大
? Gonna drive to Atlanta ?
过过光鲜的生活
? Live out this fantasy ?
开着她的敞篷车到处跑
? Running around with her... ?
会不会 会不会你给落在这了
Couldn't... Could you have left it here?
我不知道 我当时就是四处溜达
I don't know. I was just wandering around.
为什么 每次我跟你在一起
Why is it, though, um, when I'm with you,
我们老是在找东西
we're always looking for something,
而且找到的几率都很渺茫
and it's always hopeless?
你没必要帮我
You don't have to help.
不 我想帮你 我想
No, I want to. I want to.
我想 我就是想 有点安全感
I want... I just want... I just need some fortification.
他们是蓝色 他们是黑色
? They're blue and they're black ?
我们坐在机翼上
? We're out on the flaps ?
坐在I-42飞机上
? Way out on the I-42 ?
珍妮 珍妮
? Janine, Janine ?
珍妮 珍妮
? Janine, Janine ?
我知道他在想着你
? I know he was thinking of you ?
你硬盘里有什么东西
That... what's on your... On your little hard drive?
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表