剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
就是我16岁写的东西
Just all this stuff that I wrote when I was 16
说我想变的强大而勇敢
about wanting to be strong and courageous
不要在乎别人的看法
and just not giving a shit.
但你就是这样的啊
But that's who... That's who you are.
你就是你所希望的那样啊
That's the person that you are.
- 不是 - 你是啊
- No. - Yeah.
不 我已经
No, I've been...
有点 迷失了
somewhat... lost.
是啊 我们都迷失了 但你 但 嗯
Yeah, we're all lost, but you... but, um...
是的 第一次见面你就顶撞了我
Right, so you stood up to me.
你非常勇敢
You do have courage.
你就是你想成为的那种人
You are those things.
别人都可以证明
And everybody sees it.
每个人都看见了 嗯
Everybody sees this, um...
你身上的那些
this light...
闪光点
that you have in you.
而且我觉得
And I think that
总有一天 你自己也会看到
one day, you will see it too.
我们能不找了吗
Can we stop looking for it now?
- 那做什么 - 我不知道
- And do what? - I don't know.
我们可以看一场电影
We could watch a movie.
或者我们可以 你知不知道
Or we could... Do you know they made
他们在那边有个电影院在放 热情似火
the film I Like It Hot just over there?
- 是热情如火 - 对 热情如火
- Some Like It Hot. - Some Like It Hot.
就在那边
Just over there.
- 对 比利怀尔德的电影 - 怀尔德电影
- Yes, Billy Wilder movie. - Wilder movie.
他还拍了日落大道
And he also made Sunset Boulevard.
日落大道 还有 还有
Boulevard, and, uh... Uh...
对 他是 就是
Yeah, he's a... I mean, he's a...
一个伟大的
He's a great...
我不太 不太想去看电影
I don't... I don't want to watch a movie.
那 我们可以去游泳
Well, then, we could swim.
醉醺醺地裸泳
Drunkenly, in the nude...
来庆祝不论是现在
And celebrate the destruction
还是过去的我们的毁灭
of who we are or were.
- 雷吉 - 我靠 叫我二D
- Reg... - Fuck it. Call me Double D.
二D
Double D.
做撒
Yes?
我只在醉酒后才有过性行为
I've only ever had sex drunk.
我就没在清醒的时候做过
I've never had it not drunk.
而且我
And I...
真的想
would really like...
什么时候去试试
to try that sometime.
在欧洲
In Europe,
可能和你一起
maybe with you.
噢
Oh.
所以
So...
我可以吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
在美国
Stateside?
什么时候
Like when?
等会 雷格 你听到
Wait, Reg, do you understand
我刚刚说的是等去了欧洲以后吧
what I mean about waiting until Europe?
我听见了 听见了
I do. I do.
但是没有欧洲巡演了
Except there is no Europe.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
对不起 不应该跟你开玩笑的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't make jokes.
你开这个玩笑是不是因为想现在就和我上♥床♥
Were you just saying that to try and get me into bed?
是的
Yeah, I did.
原谅我吧
Forgive me. Okay.
好吧好吧 我们就等到去欧洲再说
Well, well, we'll wait until... Until Europe...
玛丽莲梦露 她总是看起来
Marilyn Monroe, she always looks like
像是要摔倒了一样
her clothes are just about to fall off.
她总是在笑 但你可以看出来她有多么孤单
She's always laughing, but you can tell how sad she is.
而且她还想
And she wants to, um,
嫁给有钱人 我一直在想
marry someone very rich, and I always thought
她简直不能更机智
that was such a smart idea.
我真的想变成她想嫁的那种有钱人
And I wanted to be that rich man that she would want to marry.
亲爱的 晚安
Good night, Sugar.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, honey.
亲爱的 她居然叫我亲爱的了
Honey? She called me honey.
我一定要找到你的硬盘
I'm gonna find your hard drive.
我一定要去找 并且找到
I'm gonna go and get it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我懂
No, I understand.
听我说
No, but listen to me.
这帮人是至死方休的狂热饭
These people are huge Dead Sex fans.
明白我意思吗
Do you get it?
好 那我们有没有时间重新做一个结局?
Now, do we have time to rewrite and re-shoot the ending?
我们可以请亚伦索金来拍一天
Let's get Aaron Sorkin for a day
或者拍汉密尔顿的那个人
or that guy that did Hamilton.
我没难为你 我也没办法啊
I'm not shitting you. We have to do it.
钱我自己掏还不行吗
I'll pay for it myself.
这个讨论会真是个噩梦
The forum is such a logistical nightmare.
你有没有想过等我们去管理部门以后
Do you ever dream about delegating this menial crap
就不用干这种糟心事了
when we're managers?
大多时候都在想
Only most days.
不用再想了
Dream no more.
汤姆想让我们接手
Tom wants us to take over.
你没开玩笑
You messin' with me?
他联♥系♥我了 咱们两个
He approached me, you and me.
就是现在
The time is now.
你怎么看 搭档
What do you say, partner?
做不到
I can't.
我不能和你一起接管乐队
I can't manage the band with you.
为什么
Why not?
因为我爱上你了
Because I'm in love with you.
哦
Oh.
别担心
Don't worry.
我的意思是 你什么都不用说
I mean, you don't have to say anything.
- 我不用说嘛 - 不用
- I don't? - No.
我看得出来
I mean, I could tell from...
今天早上我一看见你
When I first saw you this morning
我看到你那么开心
and I could see how happy you were,
我就知道咱俩完了
I knew that you and I were over.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我在说你回到家
I'm saying you went home,
就打破了咒语
and that broke the spell.
我很高兴能回来
I-I was happy to be back.
我离开的时候很伤心
I-I-I was sad to leave,
回归的时候很开心
and really happy to come back.
- 是嘛 - 对啊
- Really? - Yeah.
你不用那么说的
I mean, you don't have to just say that.
同志们
Hey, guys?
啥事儿
Yeah.
我刚刚收到了这个
I just got this.
这啥
What is it?
尼尔杨曾经说
"As Neil Young once said,
14年以前自然而然发生的事情
some things that started spontaneously 14 years ago
也会那样结束
end that way.
祝你前程似锦
Long may you run."
克里斯托弗 豪斯
"Christopher House."
他离开了乐队
He's left the band.
- 你还好吗 - 我不知道
- You okay? - I don't know.
看看吧
We'll see.
嘿 雷格
Hey, Reginald.
哦 菲尔
Oh, Phil!
大兄弟 听我一句
Hey, listen, man.
听我说
You need to hear this.
皮尔兹跟我说你一直因为这个责怪自己
Peltz told me you blame yourself for this,
根本屁事儿没有啊
and that's bullshit.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表