剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
下一次 当你信任的那个人深深挖掘时
And the next time, when they dig deep,
你要为他提着灯笼
you're there with the lantern.
菲尔 一直都是为我照亮的那个人
And Phil always had my lantern.
现在 他离开了
And, you know, now that he's gone...
我很好奇以后谁会给我照亮
...I wonder where that light will come from.
那些人在哪里呢 那些在生命即将终结的时候
Where are those people that, with their last breath,
深深看向你的眼睛 没有说救命
they'll look you right in the eyes and not say "Help"
也没有说救救我
or "Save me."
我们在这里纪念的这一位
We're here to celebrate the person who says,
因为一些原因
for some reason,
怀着爱意和神秘感
with love and mystery,
说了 阿月浑子果
"Pistachio."
是啊 阿月浑子果
Yeah. Pistachio.
世事无常
Change happens.
你会心碎
You get your heart broke.
会受伤
You hurt.
朋友会逝世
Friends die.
你会指责他人
You point fingers.
会争斗
You fight.
会和错的人在一起
You sleep with the wrong person.
你们会爱着彼此
You love each other.
会恨彼此
You hate each other.
然后你会写下这些
And you write about it.
唱出这些
And you sing about it.
这些作品 会触动其他人
And it touches people.
他们在那里排队等候
? They waited there in line ?
而这些原因使得乐队变伟大
And that's what makes a band great.
但现在是告别的时候了
But now it's good-bye.
我们必须得说再见
We've got to say good-bye.
我能听到那些声音
? I can hear the sounds ?
摔门和折叠椅子的声音
? Of slamming doors and folding chairs ?
我们不知道怎么告别
We don't know how.
只知道我们必须告别
We just know we have to.
我们只是在宾馆房♥间里消磨时间
? We just pass the time in our hotel rooms ?
在后台走来走去
? And wander around backstage ?
直到灯光响起 人潮涌动
? Till those lights come up and we hear that crowd ?
我们才想起我们来这儿的原因
? And we remember why we came ?
我们的大巴上有
? Now we got ?
乡村和西部音乐
? Country and western on that bus ?
节奏和蓝调
? R and B ?
我们有八盘光碟和磁带放在音箱里
? We got eight tracks and cassettes in stereo ?
我们还有乡村风光和杂♥志♥
? And we've got rural scenes and magazines ?
我们的大巴上还有位司机
? And we've got truckers on the CB ?
我们还有菲尔讲的故事
? And we got our tales of the white buffalo ?
随着车轮滚滚向前
? And we've got time to think of the ones we love ?
我们有遥想爱人的时间
? While the miles roll away ?
但是只有一件事 我们的时间太少
? But the only time that seems too short ?
那就是我们玩乐的时间
? Is the time that we get to play ?
人们啊 你们的权利在我们之上
? People you've got the power over what we do ?
你可以坐在那儿等 或者帮我们渡过难关
? You can sit there and wait or you can pull us through ?
来吧
? Come along ?
唱吧
? Sing the song ?
你知道怎么唱都不会错
? You know that you can't go wrong ?
因为当早晨 阳光洒下
? 'Cause when that morning sun comes beating down ?
你会在你那个小镇醒来
? You're gonna wake up in your town ?
而我们从千里之外
? But we'll be scheduled to appear ?
如期而来
? A thousand miles away from here ?
我做不到
I can't.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, Shel.
是因为菲尔吗
Is it Phil?
不
No.
你知道吗 哪怕你再早一年问我
You know, if you'd asked me even a year ago...
你的计划我们都可以实现
...it would've meant everything.
但现在不行 我不能跟你走
But not now. I can't go away with you
不能为你生孩子 也不能继续跟你过下去
or have your baby or be married anymore.
时间在流逝
Life is fleeting.
你是对的
You're right.
而我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
你还吻过别的人
I'm not the last person you kissed.
好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥ 谢莉
Well, fuck you, Shelli.
那我就带Jenny Passorelli
And I'll be taking Jenny Passorelli
去马尔代夫
to the Maldives.
你应该带她去
He should.
嘿 普雷斯顿
Hey, Preston!
你来了
You made it!
雷吉在哪儿
Where's Reg?
我也出了一份力
I helped too.
他们知道了
They know.
乐队要解散的消息
About the band breaking up?
靠 我还想追悼会之后再告诉他们呢
Shit. I thought we were gonna tell them after the memorial.
我告诉他们的
I told them.
- 你怎 - 噢 你想吃这一块吗
- You wh... - Oh, you wanted this one?
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
过来
Come here.
我一直以为你讨厌我呢
I just always thought that you hated me.
我只是不会夸人
I just suck at compliments.
噢 天哪 看
Oh, my God. Look.
- 喔哦 - 惊讶就对了
- Whoa. - Whoa is right.
一对儿舞会伴侣
There's a prom couple for you.
肖恩去哪儿了
Where's Sean?
比尔 比尔 我能占用你一会儿时间吗
Bill? Bill? Can I have a quick word?
谢谢
Thanks.
都准备好了
Well, it's all arranged.
什 什么都准备好了
What... what's all arranged?
雷吉一直在尽力帮忙实现
Well, Reg has been instrumental in helping to carry out
菲尔的遗愿
Phil's final wish.
菲尔的遗愿是什么
What is Phil's final wish?
- 真特别 真特别 - 雷吉 非常感谢你
- Unique. Unique. - So, Reg, thank you very much.
我很感激
I really appreciate it.
那么 谢谢你的感激
Well, thank you for appreciating it.
哇 这个真好吃
Wow, this is amazing.
雷吉 你喜欢吃派吗
Reg, do you like pie?
不喜欢 但是还是很感谢你问我
No. But that's very kind of you to ask.
我更喜欢吃蛋糕
I'm more of a cake person.
我也喜欢吃蛋糕
I like cakes. Yeah.
那么
Well...
我们给你准备了个派
We got you a pie.
耶
Yeah!
你看起来很不错
You look good.
嗨
Hi.
你想尝尝
You want to try it?
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
- 你 - 是的 我
- You. - Yeah. Me.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你确实有两下子
You've really got some balls.
听着 在你说任何话之前 我知道了
Look. Before you say another word, I know.
我知道你送我来的真正原因了
I know your actual reason for bringing me here.
我是你的傀儡
I was your patsy.
是啊 但那是在我知道你有多棒之前
Well, yeah, but that was before I knew how good you are.
你就像街霸一样棒
You are a fucking street fighter.
你真是个天才
You are a fucking genius.
我是吗
Am I?
珍妮那步棋 真聪明
The Janine move. That was brilliant.
利用她来拆散这个乐队
Using her to break up the band.
- 什么 - 就连我都佩服得不行了
- What? - Even I was impressed.
这简直是世界一流的套路
That was some world-class shit.
我可以吸烟吗
Can I smoke in here?
我不知道你们公♥司♥
I don't know how much they're paying you
付你多少
in your company,
但你至少 值两倍
but you're worth twice as much, at least.
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表