剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
let me tell you what's gonna happen
这样你能充分利用这十分钟
so you can use your ten minutes the best you can.
虽然乐队表示他们不化妆
The band will claim they don't want makeup,
但是汤姆通常会化的
but Tom actually does.
里克应该也会做 嗯 这个动作
And Rick is gonna try to do, uh, this pose.
我们把这叫做公鸡
We call it The Cock.
每个摄影师都讨厌这个动作 你只要告诉他不行就可以了
Every photographer hates it. You just have to tell him no.
克里斯可能会四处溜达 而且 我保证
Chris may wander off. And none of them, I guarantee,
他们没人会愿意坐在那匹马上
will sit on that horse,
所以你可能需要想个备用方案
so you might want to think of a backup plan.
谢谢你的忠告
Thanks for you input.
我希望他能找到珍
I want him to find Jen.
他们的感情完蛋了
Their relationship is doomed.
珍没能挺过这次瘟疫
Jen didn't survive the plague.
距离塔科马还有30英里
30 miles to Tacoma.
如果你在说死亡性♥爱♥
If you're talking about Dead Sex,
我困在巴士上的时候 迫不得已看了一点
uh, I was forced to watch it when I was trapped on that bus,
我不得不承认 大卫斯佩德 演的 哈里斯德索托
and I have to admit that David Spade as Harris DeSoto
太他妈棒了
is fucking remarkable.
他就像年轻时候的 安东尼霍普金斯
I mean, he's like a young Anthony Hopkins
但有一点我不明白
Here's what I don't get.
如果瘟疫只会杀死寻常长相的人
If the plague only kills average-looking people
而拯救他们的方法就是做♥爱♥ 那么
and the sex is what saves them, then...
这他妈是个比喻 大哥
It's a fucking metaphor, man!
- 是个比喻 - 啊 是吗
- A metaphor. - Is it?
美丽即平凡
Beautiful is average;
平凡即美丽
average is beautiful.
我体内的恶魔乞求我张开嘴
My demons are begging me to open up my mouth
我需要机械地说出这些话t
I need them mechanically make the words come out
他们激动愤怒地反抗我
They fight me vigorous and angry
看着他们扑来
Watch them pounce
点燃我
Ignite me
舔舐他们带来的火焰
Licking at the flames they bring about
我把灵魂卖♥♥给了一个三头身
I sold my soul to a three-piece
他说我是特别的
And he told me I was holy
他让我双膝跪地
He's got me down on both knees
但其实是恶魔想要降伏我
But it's the devil that's tryna hold me down
降伏我
Hold me down
偷偷溜到我后门 不发一声
Sneaking out the back door, make no sound
撞击我 撞击我
Knock me out, knock me out
说我想要更多 这就是我为什么活
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
降伏我 降伏我
Hold me down, hold me down
把我扔进深渊尽头 看着我沉溺
Throw me in the deep end, watch me drown
撞击我 撞击我
Knock me out, knock me out
说我想要更多 这就是我为什么活
Saying that I want more,this is what I live for
现在就降伏我
Hold me down now
现在就降伏我
Hold me down now
现在就降伏我
Hold me down
我把自己的灵魂卖♥♥给了三头身
I sold my soul to a three-piece
他告诉我 我是特别的
And he told me I was holy
他让我双膝跪地
He's got me down on both knees
但这就是恶魔想要抓住的东西
But it's the devil that's tryna hold
耶
Yeah!
- 简直太屌♥了 - 绝对是
- That's the shit. - No kidding.
你真是个牛逼的乐手
No. Really, you're a badass player.
哦 谢谢 谢谢 你太屌♥了
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Well, what about you?
这是谁
Who's this?
哦 啊 这是我的小伙伴温斯顿
Oh, uh, this is my associate Winston,
实际上他现在应该在做他的社会研究
who is actually supposed to be doing his social studies.
拜托了
Please.
是啊 写那些狗屁话
Yeah, the usual stupid bullshit.
嘿 作业做完之前别想看死亡性♥爱♥
Hey, and no more Dead Sex till you finish your homework.
死亡性♥爱♥ 我也喜欢看
Dead Sex? I love Dead Sex.
嗯 我现在要去试音了
Listen, I got to get to sound check.
我等不及待会儿要看你的歌♥单了
I-I-I can't wait to see your set later.
嘿
Hey.
你有没有
Would you ever...
哦 这有点疯狂
Oh, this is fucking crazy.
什么 什么
What? What?
你想过要加入我们乐队吗
Would you ever consider joining our band?
等等 什么 真的吗
Wait. What? Really?
嗯 你可以跟我们做些音乐
Yeah. You could play some songs with us,
帮个忙 或者技术啊什么的
help out, maybe tech some too.
你在逗我对吧
You're fucking with me, right?
呃 准确的说 我是在挖你
Well, technically, I'm stealing you,
不过 还是 考虑下吧
but, listen, think about it,
我们晚点说 行吧
and we'll talk about it more later, okay?
好啊 太棒了啊
Okay. Awesome.
哦 温斯顿 过来 温斯顿
Oh, Winston, come... Winston!
拜托 哥们 我
Come on, man. I...
靠
Fuck.
嘿 温斯顿 别走
Hey. Winston. Come...
嗷
Ugh.
小点的石头放在墓地模型里
Smaller bones in the graveyard.
小的石头 好的
Smaller bones. Copy.
什么鬼
What?
谁在拍照
Who's shooting?
- 小心 - 好
- Look out. - Okay.
注意 注意
Watch it. Watch it.
嗨
Hi.
- 嗨 - 你的闪光灯影响到我了
- Hi. - You're tripping my flash.
喔 对 对不起 女士
Oh! I'm... I'm so, so sorry, ma'am.
你叫什么 亲爱的
What's your name, dear?
我叫 我叫凯莉安
It's... it's Kelly Ann.
我非常喜欢你的作品
I'm a huge fan of your work.
你的人物摄影集 简直是 简直是
Your book of portraits... What it was, what it is...
是摄影界的权威
It's a bible.
在我心中是构图和影像的权威
It's my bible of compositions and images.
就是这样
Yeah.
噢 看 你是个摄影新手 对吗
Oh, look, you are a budding photographer, aren't you?
是 我被纽约大学电影学院录取了
Yeah, I was accepted into NYU film school,
但我推迟了一年 我可能得明年会去
but I deferred a year...I may go next year.
嗯 挺棒的 我可以看看你的作品吗
Mm, how cool. May I see your work?
嗯
Yeah.
有意思
Fun.
这张 哦 这估计不是你的最好水平
This... oh, well, this is probably not your best.
啊 你是自动对焦的
Uh... are you auto-focusing?
你可要在这方面下点功夫了
You have to work on that.
还有 等等 我看看
And... wait. Let me see.
这个 我建议你还是删掉吧
This... you might want to delete this one.
还有这张 嗯 这张
And this one. And... wait... this one.
不好意思 我帮你删掉了
Sorry. Already did.
哦 翻倒的汽车
Oh! Upside down car.
干这行的都拍过这种照片
Well, we all have to get through our upside-down-car phase.
不错 还有吃垃圾的鸟
And the obligatory bird eating garbage.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你妈妈送了你一台相机
Your mother gave you a camera,
你给她看了几张你照的相 她就一副
and you showed her some photos, and she was like,
哦天哪 凯莉你太有才了 的样子
"Oh, my God, Kelly, you're so talented."
妈妈总是会说谎 亲爱的
Moms lie, honey.
呃 我不知道你是不是在开玩笑
Yeah. I'm not sure if you're joking.
我不是 但反正你也不会想当一个艺术家的
I'm not. But you don't want to be an artist anyway.
我是说 你有一份这么棒的工作
I mean, you've got this great job
可以让你跟这些可爱的男孩子一起搬东西
lifting things with all these cute boys.
而且你现在甚至不能为你的作品辩护
And you can't even stick up for your own work right now to me,
你能吗
can you?
这是因为你的父母很软弱
That's because you had weak parents.
他们很软弱
Your parents were weak.
你的内心没有愤怒
And you have no rage inside of you.
所以你作为艺术家也将毫无灵感
So you have nothing to say as an artist.
我给你解释清楚
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表