剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表
肖恩
Sean.
哇 肖恩
Wow. Sean.
哇哦
Wow.
我不敢相信你不给我打电♥话♥就来了
I can't believe you didn't call,
还是你没打通就挂了
or call and cancel.
噢 我是来参加追悼会的
Oh, Shel. You know, it's Phil.
一个时代才能有一个菲尔啊
You only get one Phil a generation.
看看你 真漂亮
And look at you. You look amazing.
哈
Ha...
肖恩 见见比尔
Sean, meet Bill.
- 比尔 - 肖恩
- Bill. - Sean.
- 终于见面了 - 比尔汉森
- Finally. - Bill Hanson.
我有一种对你很熟悉的感觉
I feel like I know you.
是吗 她常跟你说我吗
Yeah. Does she talk about me?
其实吧 最近好像没怎么说
You know what? Not so much lately.
我说了
Yes. I do.
但是我就是觉得对你很熟悉
I feel like I know you anyway.
我知道你什么意思
Man... yeah. I know what you mean.
- 天哪 - 是有种熟悉的感觉
- Oh, man. - Real familiarity there.
我得抱你一下 我得抱抱您
I got to hug you. I got to hug you, man.
来吧 别害羞 抱抱
Come on. Open it up. That's it.
天哪 我听说了很多你的事
God, I've heard so much.
是的 我也是 总是听别人说起你
Yeah, I've heard a lot about you too.
你一直把他藏在哪里啊
Where you been hiding this guy?
我没有被藏着啊 我就在这儿呢
I haven't been hiding. I've been right here.
对了 你健身吗
Yeah, well... Do you work out?
巡演这么忙 你是怎么安排健身时间的
Where do you find the time on tour?
其实你看起来才是身材好
You actually look like you're in great shape.
- 是吗 其实 - 你就好像
- Well, you know... - You could be, like,
铁人运动员还是什么的
an Ironman athlete or something.
亲爱的
Honey?
需要我帮你做什么吗
Can I get you something?
别被我的突然袭击影响了心情
Don't let my incredible surprise ruin your day.
他总是精心策划来给我惊喜
He's always got one up his sleeve.
- 这惊喜真不错 - 是不错
- It is a great surprise. - Great surprise.
- 是啊 - 我喜欢这哥们
- Yeah. - I love this guy.
我也是
Me too.
如果克里斯多夫想跟我说话
If Christopher House wants to speak with me,
他可以自己打给我
he can call me himself.
嘿 儿子
Hey, son.
别浪费纸巾了
No more napkins.
我能再写首 珍妮 的续集
I'll write another song. A sequel to "Janine."
就叫 珍妮2
Janine II!
我靠 菲尔死了
Fuck, man. Phil's gone.
嘿 别说脏话
Hey. Watch your language.
他又不会听到
He ain't gonna hear me.
你傻吗
Are you kidding?
菲尔无处不在
Phil is everywhere.
我都不确定他是不是真的死了
I'm not even sure if he's dead, man.
好了
Here you go.
你会去另一只乐队工作然后离开我 对不对
You're gonna leave me for another band, aren't you?
当然不会了
No. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我会找到你的 好吗 我们可以一起打打球
I'll find you, okay? We'll shoot hoops
聊聊以前的事
and talk about the old days
比如说你毁了Woody Guthrie吉他的那件事
like you ruining Woody Guthrie's guitar.
还有Mellencamp曾经朝着你
And Mellencamp blew 50 cigarettes worth of smoke
吐着50倍浓缩的烟圈
in your child face.
真是怀念啊
Good times
真怀念
Good times.
嘿 你可以教我怎么玩你的刀啊
Hey, you could teach me how to use your knife.
你之前玩的蝴蝶刀
You know what I mean?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是韦斯莱梅森吗
Are you Wesley Mason?
我是 什么事
Why, yes, I totally am.
您被埃斯孔迪多城起诉
You're being sued by the city of Escondido
罪名是增殖入侵植物
for the proliferation of invasion plants,
尤其是你种植的德尔菲莲花
particularly the Lotus Delphi,
它在你离家期间
which, in your absence from home,
把一英里宽的城市绿化带
has taken over a mile-wide portion
取而代之了
of a public greenbelt.
拿到这些文件 我们将视为
By taking these papers, you acknowledge receipt
您已经收到了传票
of this subpoena.
对您的损失我深感抱歉
Sorry for your loss.
我靠
Fuck!
看起来她需要独处一会儿 你觉得呢
Looks like she needed time to herself. What do you think?
现在你可能比我还了解她
At this point, you probably know her better than I do.
- 这我可不敢说 - 不 我在开玩笑
- I wouldn't say that. - No. I'm joking.
嘿 韦斯 如果你有时间的话
Say, Wes, would you mind, if you have the time,
介意给我俩做两杯咖啡吗
grab us a couple coffees, please?
咖啡
Coffee?
是啊 咖啡 那种饮料
Yeah. Coffee. You know, that beverage
你做的比别人都好喝的那种
that you make better than anybody else?
韦斯做的咖啡非常好喝 我们叫它韦氏咖啡
Wes makes these incredible espressos called "Wes-pressos."
- 我不喝咖啡 谢谢 - 说的也对
- None for me. Thanks. - You know what?
你这样更健康 我每天喝太多咖啡了
That's a good point. I've been drinking too much coffee myself.
韦斯 不用做那些咖啡了 谢谢
Wes, you can cancel the coffees. Thanks.
呃 你到底是要不要咖啡 比尔
Ugh. So, do you want it or not, Bill?
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
天哪 你能不能想清楚再说
Jesus. Make up your mind, man.
他是个很棒的孩子
He's a great kid.
只是菲尔的离世对他打击太大了
He's been taking Phil's loss pretty hard.
我就操了 认真的吗
Fucking shit! Seriously, man.
我靠
Damn it!
嘿 信不信由你
Hey. You know, believe it or not,
但是咖啡会让他们非常活跃
coffee makes them jumpy.
不好意思 让谁活跃
Sorry... who jumpy?
精♥子♥
Sperm.
- 噢 - 对哒
- Oh. - Yeah.
虽然听上去有点违反常理
I mean, which may sound counterintuitive,
因为你觉得活跃一点好 对吧
'cause you want them to be jumpy, right?
但是不行 也不能太活跃
But no, not too jumpy.
太活跃也不好
Too jumpy's not good.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
我手♥机♥里有一个神奇的软件
I have this incredible app.
它还会教给你怎么算女性的排卵期
You can actually figure out when a woman is ovulating.
太神奇了
That is incredible.
对不起 我是不是烦到你了
I'm sorry. I don't mean to overshare.
没有啊 没有的事
No. Not at all.
但是 你知道 在我爸逝世之后
But, you know, with my father dying...
我听说了 非常遗憾 真令人伤心啊
Yeah, I'm real sorry about that. That's sad.
噢 谢谢你 然后现在菲尔又离开了我们
Oh, thank you. No, and now Phil?
我看事情的角度变得不同了
You know, I've been looking at everything differently.
- 是啊 - 现在我终于
- Yeah. - And I'm finally secure
存了点钱
financially.
而且我们一直在讨论要孩子的事情
And we've always talked about having kids.
真的讨论了很久了
Like, always.
- 是吗 - 是啊
- You did? - Yeah.
但是一直没找到合适的时间
Yeah. But it never seemed to be the right time.
但是现在 我意识到
You know, but now, you know, I realize...
为什么要拖着呢
Why wait?
是啊 没错 为什么要
That... exactly? Why...
为什么要退缩
Why hold back?
没错
That's it.
你懂我
You understand.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. I do.
我要跟她上♥床♥
I'm gonna boink her.
我们今天在这里 纪念菲尔
We're here today to celebrate Phil.
菲尔不喜欢返场
Phil did not like encores.
所以他更喜欢The Who乐队的方式
So he loved the way The Who did it.
就是那种 把所有的乐器都砸烂
You know, if you were able to demolish all your equipment,
剧集 | 乐队管家(2016) | 导航列表